Prince in Shadow | Back to school

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung and Hyunseung stepped into the school. The other students noticed them and started to whisper around. The two already absent for couple of days and the others thought they transferred to another school so they're surprised to see the two came to the school today. The principal and the teachers already notified about the two absence as Assistant Lee already took care of it. Junhyung sighed when they entered the building.

"People never stop talking." Junhyung let out a breath. Hyunseung just smiled.

"Well, that's human. Ignore it like always, Junnie." Junhyung just shrugged and walked. Hyunseung followed behind. Since they left the palace, Junhyung's attitude changed a bit. There's no more the childish and clingy Junhyung but a new side of Junhyung that Hyunseung never see. It's not he turned cold like before, just...matured, maybe. But Hyunseung was just happy with that, at least Junhyung didn't back to his cold side and ignored him like before. Their relationship still fine, more like a friend now. Junhyung stopped showing his over-clingy affection but sometimes he wanted them to be closed, like holding hands or snuggling to sleep. Junhyung still cared on Hyunseung and even their interaction is good but Hyunseung still felt something was off when Junhyung changed a bit.

The two entered their class. Kikwang wasn't at his place. Hyunseung and Junhyung took their place. The class president came to Hyunseung. "Hi, um. I came to give you the notes for the couple days you aren't attending classes. Our homeroom teacher asked me to give it out." The president handed two notebooks. Hyunseung smiled and thanked him. The president just nodded. Hyunseung looked at him for a while.

"Ouh, yeah. Where's Kikwang?" Hyunseung asked as the guy didn't come yet even though the bell almost ring. The president turned to the place.

"Ouh, Kikwang. Um, lately he had been absent. I heard he's preparing to debut as an idol." The president answered. Hyunseung blinked while Junhyung turned to the president. Hyunseung nodded a bit.

"Um, okay. Thanks for this." Hyunseung said and the president left. Junhyung turned to Hyunseung.

"He never tell us he was debuting?" Hyunseung shrugged. Junhyung stayed silent.

"Well, that's answered our question when he kept busy these past days." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nodded a bit. Hyunseung took out his phone and sent a message to Kikwang, asking the latter. Soon the teacher arrived and their class started in peace, with Kikwang was absent for today.

 

 

The two walked out from the class when the recess bell rang. Junhyung was hungry and Hyunseung would like to go eat too. They thought they should ask Yoseob to come along. The two entered Yoseob's class but the cute guy wasn't in. "Hyunseung." Hyunseung turned to the voice and so do Junhyung. Junhyung stiffened a bit but still looked calm.

"Doojoon." Doojoon smiled a bit. He bowed slightly to the two.

"I'm sorry to know about the King." Doojoon said in low tone. Hyunseung shook his head.

"I'm sorry about your father too, Doojoon." Doojoon just sadly smiled.

"He deserved that, after ruining noona's, hyung's and my life, he deserved it." Doojoon said with a sad tone. Hyunseung just stayed silent. Doojoon looked up to Junhyung. "I'm really sorry too on what happened to you, Junhyung. Forgive my hyung...also me." Junhyung just nodded a bit. He didn't blame them but the nightmare still had the scar on him and he needed time to be okay again. Hyunseung looked at Doojoon.

"Ouh, yeah. Both of us are going to eat now, wanna come?" Doojoon turned to Hyunseung. He wanted to say something but Junhyung cut him off.

"Do you see Yoseob, Doojoon ssi?" Doojoon blinked.

"Yoseob? Oh, he left right after the bell rang...I dunno where did he go." Junhyung turned to Hyunseung which the latter looked at him also. Hyunseung let out a breath.

"He maybe still avoided us, we will find him later, Jun. So, Doojoon, do you wanna come?" Hyunseung said. Doojoon looked at him.

"Ouh, about that..actually..."

"Hyung, why you're taking so long?" The three turned to the door. Doojoon just smiled. "Ouh, Hyunseung sunbaenim. Junhyung sunbaenim." Hyunseung smiled to the guy.

"Hi, Dongwoon ssi." Hyunseung greeted. Junhyung remembered the younger right then. Dongwoon just nervously smiled to Junhyung, knowing about the past. Doojoon pulled Dongwoon's hand to come to his side.

"Well, seems like you two know each other, hum Woonie?" Doojoon asked. Dongwoon just nodded. Hyunseung smiled.

"It's a long story but Dr. Son is my personal doctor, I think you know that too, Doojoon ssi. I have met Dongwoon ssi once." Junhyung turned to Hyunseung. Realized the stare, Hyunseung turned to Junhyung and continued. "Remember the day I brought you to a doctor's house, it was that time." Junhyung thought for a while and nodded. He never knew Dongwoon was a son of a doctor.

"Ouh, like that. Well, actually I did promise to Woonie to go eat together...so babe, won't you mind to have them together? Hyunseung ask to join them." Dongwoon looked at Doojoon. His cheeks tinted pink to the pet name.

"It's up to you, hyung." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung smiled.

"Good, we shou

Please log in to read the full chapter