The Worst Day Ever..

Break My Heart Again...

This is my first time writing a fanfic like this o.o I know I ... But I had this... Urge... Okay I'll shut up...

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


Valentines Day in our Academy was a day any student would die to go to school... Well except for me in particular... I hate Valentines day. It's just some stupid day to confess to your love of your life and get rejected in front of people. I'm not saying that it happened - Okay... Maybe it did, but that was the past. I was immature about love a long time ago. I would rather die than go to school today, and having to go to the stupid Valentine's Dance... Screw it. Screw it all. I'm ditching. I CAN BE FREE-

"Hyemin? School hasn't started yet where are you going?" Luhan asked curiously, tilting his head innocently. "Don't tell me your thinking of ditching!" 

"Take your stupid innocent act away from me and go seduce some other girl who gives a-" He gave me the damn infamous puppy dog eyes and patted the seat infront of him. My heart is literally melting slowly... I clicked my tongue in annoyance and sat down on the bench adjacent from him. 

"Why am I even friends with you." I growled. He smirked leaving his chin on his hand.

"Cuz you just can't resist me." He said with a different change of tone. 

Oh dear. Here we go. Devil Lulu.

I saw some girls point to our direction and they ran over to us with chocolates which was obviously for-

"L-Luhan! Take my chocolates!!!" A girl cried. 

Yeah... Him.

"NO TAKE MINE!!!" Another cried. 

5 seconds later our table was had a mountain full of chocolates. Looking at these chocolates I swear I was about to barf. That was... Until I saw my most favorite chocolate bar. I swear... My mouth was literally watering. I bit my lower lip and looked away. 

"Ooh???" Luhan smirked grabbing the chocolate bar and sitting in front of me. "Don't you want some? If you kiss me I might just give it to you~"

"Yah! Luhan, don't seduce Hyemin again!" Chen shouted with Tao, Lay, and Xuimin following behind him. 

Annnnd I'm saved... Praise the heavens...

You mouthed a small 'Thank you...'

"Just like Kri-" Chen tackled Tao urging him to shut up. Oh... That name... I scowled at the ground.

"H-He means uh... T-That donut place!!! Yeah!!! We're going to get some after school!!!" Chen bluffed. Lay face palmed and sighed at Tao. 

Kris... Wu Yifan. That devil... Seduces people and when he's done with them he'll throw them away - Scratch that, make their lives miserable. Pretend that the person was never in his life even once. I was a toy. He played with my heart and later tossed me away. Thank god he moved to America, I can be away from that devil and not having to have the urge to murder that little son of a... Devil

The bell snapped me out of my thoughts and I dragged myself to class.

"Good morning!" The teacher beamed, her desk was filled with chocolates I face palmed at how I'm the only one who doesn't get chocolates and began do what I do best. Doing nothing at all and looking out the da**** window. Why? Because I would rather do this than communicate with sassy girls...

"We have a new student today and he's quite handsome!" Mrs. Lee said and that was the queue for the girls to squeal. I rolled my eyes and saw some birds fly across the baby blue sky. The squeals got even louder when the student came in.

"Nice to meet you." A familiar voice said, No... It can't be...  My brain must be messing with me right now... "My names Wu Yifan, you can call me Kris." 

My eyes turned into saucers as I looked to see the new student. The devil is back... 


Aw. Son of a b**** this is the worst day ever...


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So... Yes... I know. It ;A; I don't know if I will continue. Maybe I will o-o ...