The Start

Steps to becoming a Lady

 

 

PLACK!

The Grandmother slammed the exam results on the table. "What's this? You failed 4 subjects?!' she scolded angrily. "I-I can still pass them pass the year halmoni... there is still half a year to go and those aren't the final grades so don' get so worked up? Sekyung gulped nervously.

"Don't get so worked up?! Are you joking around kid?! Where did your manners go?" she took of her shoe and threw it in Sekyungs direction. "Chusangiyo! I promise to get better grades at the end of this year!" Sekyung shouted while running away from her grandma's warth.

-FREEZE-

Yes, I am being chased by an angry halmoni, who is a successful businesswomen... I repeat a BUSINESSWOMEN with HIGH-STANDARDS.. yh and she is chasing after me with her shoe b'coz of my bad exam results. She believes that education is the only key to sucess which also mean that she isn't giving me a pennny without me giving her something good in return~ that's Mrs. Park my awesome grandmother. I live with her since my folks dies when I was little.

NOW back to the story~~

-UNFREEZE-
 
"Violence was never the solution!" Sekyung stopped running and raised her hands in defense. "Excuse me?! You dare to tell me how to raise you?!"  the grandma fumed in anger.
*Oh-Uh.. wrong move Sekyung you are soo going to die* thought Sekyung as she retreated. "Hal..Hal-Halmoni.. you should remember that we are in you office i-it would be inappropriate if someone came in" she stuttered as she stepped back. "Oh really?" the grandma went and locked the office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--10 minutes later--
 
Sekyungs POV: 
 
Here I am kneeling infornt of halmoni's office door- like I always have when I lost an agruement against my grandma not that I have won any of them. (Public Humilation is the best punishment- says my grandma).
Newbies in the company gave me pitiful expressions while oldies walked past me like it was an everyday occurance.
Great.. I guess someone is starting at me. "Can I help you?" I said annoyed as I stared at the new face.
"Oh no.. But can I help you? I am the new secretary of Mrs. Park.. and uhmm you are kneeling in front of her office." she explained to me while I rolled my eyes knowingly "No really" I said sarcastically "As if I didn't know that you know it's kinda obvious that THIS is the Chairwoman's Office." I remarked as I pointed at the sign saying Chairwomen's office.
 
She just shrugged and entered the office leaving me on MY KNEES! I sighed  from the pain in my knees. The door opened after a while and my grandma came with a smirk "Ohohoho look who we have here my precious granddaughter who FAILED 4 subjects!" she glared while I pouted extra cutely and looked her with my extra adoreble eyes. "Halmoni... can I stand up?" I sensed her eyes soften so I stood up. * Hehe victory* I celebrated mentaly. "Grandma saranghae " I hugged her and tookmy run.
"Y-Yah! You.. Come back here you little Brat!" I heard her scream but clearly ignored her after waving happily.
 
time for lunch 
 
Narrators POV:
After Sekyungs run Mrs. Park stood there speechless then sighed "Let's go to the meeting Ms. Kim" she told the secretary and walked a head.
Sekyungs stomach was grumbling so she decide to go and grab something to eat. *Hmm~ what shall I eat?* she tought while taping her chin. While roaming in Seoul's streets when she spotted a convenience store selling ramyun (hot ramyun bowls). "Ah Ramyung Ahjumma!" she dashed into the store.
"Annyeonghaseyeo Ahjumma one big ramyun cup juseyeo~" said Sekyung as she took a seat. "Right away Agashi!" answered the ahjumma from the back. A hot bowl of ramyun was placed in front of the her, she looked up to fina a middle-aged lady smiling down at her "Here sweetie, would you lik anything else?".
"Oh no thank you ahjumma. I will enjoy it~" she beamed at the ahjumma while the ahjumma just chuckles "You look extra pretty today is there something special?~" questioned the ahjumma while taking a seat in front of Sekyung. "Well.. Iamgoingtoconfessmyfellingstokristoday" answered the young girl in one breath while blushing madly. "Aigoo sweetie not in on go tell me slowly" the elder lady said amused as she chuckled heartedly and motioned Sekyung to talk. "Well.. I am going to confess my feelings .. for Kris tonight I hope it goes well." she answered fanning herself. "Aww good luck bby" said the ahjumma smiling as she excused herself to go back to work. As Sekyung went back to eating deliciously she felt eyes on her again. She looked up and saw a boy around her age continuesly staring at her. "May I help you?" she remarked rudely "Pig." was all he said with a pokerface. "B-Bwoh?!" Sekyungs eyes widened shocked "H-How dare you a-and.. who are you to tell me that?" stuttered on her food. *Aeigo >.<  this boy is always there to ruin my day* she menatally cursed.
"You look extra ugly today.." he said with a straight face "Thank you for the comment jerk." she gave him a glare as he just shrugged in return "Oh. And I heard you are confessing to a certain Kris today haha I bet it will turn out like all your other confessions." 
 
"Instead of saying it's alright and it will go well you are making it worse" she scoffed and continued to eat her food while he just shrugged and walked away "suite yourself."
 
-----------------------------------
Annyeongie sunshine_devilXIII here (^0^) 
Finally updated my first chapter yuhooo o/ 
I hope you like it <3 
Please comment and subscribe guys 
 
Thank you for subscribing Kim77 
 
COMMENTS ARE LOVED °O°
 
Here are some cute Kris gifs 

    

ASSJKGKDGVJSDHJVHSDF HE IS SUCH A CUTIE *Q*