Class 17

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            At the Lee’s resident, the household already woke up to start a new day except for the princess in the house, EunChae. She was still sleeping on the peach colour bed of hers. It was 6 o’clock in the morning and that was the time she thought it was still early to wake up. She usually woke up at 6.30 a.m. and go to school at 7 o’clock as she took a little time to dress up. However, the sleeping beauty’s sleep was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringtone. EunChae jumped a bit when she heard the sound. Her hand lazily grabbed the phone at the bedside. Her eyes were still closed as she was sleepy. She answered the call without looking at the caller’s name.

            “Hmm?” That was the way she greeted the caller.

            “Good morning, girlfriend!” Upon that voice and that name, EunChae’s eyes were wide opened and she sat up straight from her lying position. It was ChanHee.

            “Why did you call?”

            “Aigoo, my girlfriend. Your boyfriend wants to wake you up. I want my voice to be the first voice you hear every day.” ChanHee said cheesily on the other line. EunChae cringed a bit when ChanHee mentioned ‘girlfriend’ and ‘boyfriend’. She have not yet give her answer to ChanHee, but he was claiming her as his girlfriend already.

            “ChanHee, I’m not your girlfriend.”

            “You took the ring, right? So you’re my girlfriend.” EunChae’s eyes drifted to the ring on her ring finger. She did take the ring because ChanHee asked her to keep it and she just did as what he asked her to. EunChae heaved a sigh and rubbed her face with her hand. Her sleepiness was taken away.

            “ChanHee…”

            “Is my girlfriend going to school today?” ChanHee asked and EunChae did not have the energy to fight with him again after he ignored what she said just now.

            “Hmm…” She hummed lazily and without her knowing, ChanHee was smiling like an idiot on the other line when he heard her reply.

            “Today I want to study Maths with you again. See you at the library later.”

            “Okay.” She replied simply.

            “Annyeong, girlfriend!” ChanHee still replied cheerfully despite her half-hearted reply.

            “Annyeong.”

            “I love you!”

            “Hmm.” With that, EunChae ended the call. She stretched her body a little before she grabbed her towel to prepare for school. She wondered about what might happen at the school if she met ChanHee especially when he was behaving like that when they were on the phone. Shaking her head with the hope nothing odd will happen, she entered the bathroom.

            HyukJin eyed his best friend who was looking for something or to be exact, someone. He observed him once again and noticed that he was smiling like an idiot and both of them even reached school earlier than usual, thanks to ChanHee who banged his house early in the morning. Both of them were now in the café, at their usual spot when they reached the school except for ChanHee who sometimes would go to the garden near the café to study. HyukJin was happy when he saw the changes in ChanHee and he knew who was responsible for it. After a moment of eyeing his friend, he nudged him with his elbow. ChanHee looked at him with a frown.

            “Who are you looking for, ChanHee?”

            “My girlfriend.” HyukJin’s eyebrows furrowed. He thought that ChanHee had stop making contacts with girls since he quitted from becoming a player.

            “Did you perhaps play with girls again?” HyukJin asked as his curiousity and confusion rolled into one but he earned a glare from ChanHee. HyukJin gulped and wondered whether he said the wrong thing.

            “My girlfriend, Lee EunChae.” ChanHee said and turned around to find that special girl. HyukJin’s eyes widened in surprise when he heard EunChae’s name. He then grew worried and sat closer to ChanHee.

            “Are you feeling well, ChanHee?” ChanHee rolled his eyes in annoyance.

            “Just shut up, will you?” He snapped at the innocent HyukJin and the boy just blinked his eyes. He finally noticed the person ChanHee was looking for and he looked at ChanHee back. The boy now was having a bright smile on his face and his eyes sparkled when he saw EunChae. A moment later, HyukJin found out that ChanHee had gone from his seat and was approaching EunChae who just arrived at the café. He observed both of them from his seat.

            “Annyeong, girlfriend!” ChanHee greeted EunChae as he walked closer to her. EunChae was startled when she saw ChanHee and when ChanHee called her ‘girlfriend’, she looked around to see if anyone heard what he said just now.

            “ChanHee, don’t call me girlfriend at school!” She said while gritting her teeth. ChanHee smiled wider when she said that and raised his eyebrows mischievously.

            “Ouh! So you want me to call you that when we’re alone?” With that, EunChae slapped her forehead.

            “It’s not like that!” She stomped on her feet and ChanHee could not help but to find it so cute. He looked around before he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the middle of the café. EunChae was caught off-guard that she could not even stop him from dragging her.

            “May I have your attention? I want to introduce my girlfriend, Lee EunChae from the art class, senior year. I quit from being a player by the way. Thank you and have a nice day!” ChanHee announced it at the middle of the café. EunChae’s eyes widened as she gasped. She could see that the whole café was quiet for a moment after ChanHee announced it before she started to hear girls gasped and not to forget, fainted after they heard it. She looked around before she hung her head lower. She was embarrassed and her face was as red as tomato. She did not like to be the center of attention and she knew she would have so many girls to hate her after this.

            “ChanHee and EunChae?!”

            “Quit from being a playboy?!”

            “This is daebak!”

            “EunChae and MinSoo is together, right?”

            “Way to go, EunChae!” EunChae could hear all of the comments and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter