Class 14

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Lesson was going on in every class of Svoura Academy. Visitors who came at the school at this time would hear the voice of the teachers who were teaching their student and the students would shut their mouth and concentrate on the lesson. Outside the senior building, there was a figure who did not attend her class just to do something interesting in her life. NaRa was at the parking lot where the student who came by their bikes or bicycles would park their bikes and bicycles. She did not attend her class at that time which was Physical Education class. She hated that class because she did not have any interest in sports and she did not want to be the one to be blamed if she hurt one of her classmates. Back to the parking lot, NaRa was searching her enemy’s bicycle which she could recognised easily. The bicycle was the only one in pink colour in the school. She smirked and walked closer to the bicycle. She observed the bicycle first before her hand grabbed something from her sling bag. It was a colouring spray. She took off the lid and started to spray the black-coloured spray on the pink bicycle. Her hand was moving randomly so that the bicycle would look like a mess. However, as usual there would be someone who would disturb NaRa’s plan and that someone was MinSoo, the head boy.

            “Ehem…” NaRa looked up when she heard a voice near her. She rolled her eyes and puffed her cheek in frustration.

            “Urgh! Why are you here?!” NaRa asked. MinSoo jerked his eyebrows while crossing his arms on his chest.

            “Whose bicycle is that?”

            “Someone.” NaRa muttered. Deep inside her heart, she was happy that MinSoo was back to school after the food poisoning case. However, she slightly hated it when he was back because he would always be there at her crime scene. She did not know how MinSoo could locate her crime scene and it irked her so much.

            “It’s okay. Let me guess. The one who created a fuss with you today is… YoonA right?” MinSoo guessed and NaRa nodded as she was satisfied that MinSoo knew it. YoonA was a student who was somehow innocent in everyone’s eyes but not in NaRa’s eyes. YoonA loved to taunt her and she would like to choke her for that but she could not because YoonA was the principal’s daughter. Spoilt daughter actually. Thus, she always pulled a prank on her and YoonA would be pissed off in the end because she had no evidence to prove that it was all NaRa’s fault.

            “Glad that you know it.” NaRa replied and continued to spray the bicycle. MinSoo’s eyes widened in disbelief at her act.

            “Yah! Even though I already know what you have done, you still dare to continue it?!” He shrieked and shook his head. NaRa was unbelievable and he did not expect her to be this daring. Well, maybe their relationship was a bit better than before hence she was brave enough to do this in front of him. MinSoo could not lie to himself that he loved it when his relationship with NaRa was getting better. He seemed to know exactly what she was thinking of too but he knew NaRa would not like it.

            “So what?” NaRa scoffed at him. MinSoo’s jaw dropped as he eyed the pink bicycle which turn into pink zebra after NaRa sprayed it.

            “Song NaRa, you’re going to detention class today!” He pointed his hand at NaRa who was crouching beside the bicycle. NaRa was pissed off with his distraction today and she stood up with her hands on her hips. She walked to MinSoo’s place and pulled his wrist. MinSoo was dumbfounded but he just followed her.

            “Yah! Where are we going?” MinSoo asked when they started to enter the senior building. NaRa did not reply him but pulled him harder instead. 

            “Yah! How come you’re so strong? My wrist is hurting.” MinSoo’s mouth kept complaining but his feet was still following her step. NaRa then stopped in front of a male toilet and MinSoo frowned. He wondered what they were going to do here.

            “Why are we here?” He asked. NaRa ignored his question and nodded at the toilet, telling him to get into the toilet.

            “Get in.”

            “For what?”

            “Just get in!” MinSoo jumped a bit when she yelled so he stepped into the toilet. As soon as MinSoo stepped into the toilet, NaRa immediately closed the door and locked the toilet door from outside as there was a bunch of keys at the knob. She saw it when she was walking towards the parking lot before so that was the reason she brought MinSoo to the toilet, to lock him up. Inside, MinSoo’s eyes widened in horror. He tugged on the door know but failed to open it. He banged the door in desperation.

            “Yah! Song NaRa! What are you doing? Let me out!” He shouted from inside. NaRa heard it but she was distracted by a car that was going to drive off. She looked around and placed the key on the car when the owner of the car went into the building to pick his stuff. After he finished picking his stuff, he got into the car and drove off. NaRa giggled and waved at the car.

            “Annyeong, key!”

            “Song NaRa! Let me out this instant!” NaRa turned her head to the toilet door when she heard MinSoo’s voice. She walked closer towards it.

            “I don’t want anyone to disturb my plan. This time I would make YoonA suffer. I hope someone finds you here. Annyeong!” NaRa said to MinSoo before walking off happily to the parking lot again. She had many plans to do with that YoonA’s bicycle actually. There was so many thing actually in her sling bag that would destroy YoonA’s life for today.

            “Song NaRa!” MinSoo yelled but sadly, there was nobody that could hear him because everyone was busy with their lesson at the moment.

            “MinJi baby, this cute boy wants to see you!” MinJi heard her mother’s voice from downstairs. She walked off from her room to see who that cute boy was. She did not expect anyone to see her that day. When the bell rang, she thought it was the delivery man because her mother said to her earlier that she did not have the mood to cook today. She tilted her head to the side to look at the figure who was standing in front of her mother.

            “Cute boy?” MinJi asked. Her mother gave her space to see the uninvited guest and her face brightened when she saw ChangHyun was standing at the door frame.

            “ChangHyun…” She smiled at him. Her mother had gone to the kitchen, leaving both of them. ChangHyun replied her with a smile too.

            “I cooked for you, nuna.” ChangHyun said and handed her the container that contained the food that he cooked for her. MinJi took it and looked at the container as the lid was transparent.

            “Thank you, ChangHyun. Please come in.” MinJi invited him but ChangHyun immediately shook his head. He was shy and he rubbed his nape in awkwardness.

            “It’s okay, nuna.” He refused nicely but his eyes widened when he heard MinJi’s mother’s voice from the kitchen.

            “MinJi baby! Tell the cute boy to come in.” MinJi looked at ChangHyun and blushed a bit when her mother called her like that. She shrugged and smiled awkwardly.

            “You heard that. Come in.” MinJi said and made space for him to enter the house. ChangHyun chuckled before he took off his shoes.

            “I heard that. MinJi baby.” ChangHyun entered the living room and MinJi trailed him with her red face. Haish! Omma is always like this. She was embarrassed when her mother called her that especially in front of the boy that she always protected. Both of them sat in the living room. MinJi’s mother came to the living room and jerked her eyebrows when she saw both of them at the living room.

            “Ehh? Why both of you are here? Just bring him to your room, MinJi.” Her mother suggested and MinJi’s eyes widened slightly.

            “It’s okay, omma.” She said while her eyes were sending signal to her mother that she did not want to do it. Her mother understood it but decided to ignore it. She pulled both of them and pushed them to the staircase.

            “No, no, no. It’s okay. I give you the permission to. I will send both of you some drink after this.” Her mother said and then walked away to the kitchen to make their drink. ChangHyun was dumbfounded by MinJi’s mother act and MinJi just shrugged. She led ChangHyun upstairs, to her room. ChangHyun just followed her even though he was a bit uncomfortable with this idea. It was his first time here and her mother already let them to enter her room. It was terrifying for him!

            “So… this is my room.” HyeYeon showed him her room and stepped in. ChangHyun followed her and did not dare to observe the room. He just saw that the wall was painted with green colour and her room was tidy and neat. He sat on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter