Chapter 2

Saved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating!!!!! I've been recovering from an injury and then I got sick again after. Just a notice that I might rewrite it because I didn't actually sort everything out yet... oh and I'll mention that there will be a few cameos.

“I’m going to trust you. I accept your offer.”

He smiled when gave him my decision, and then told me to follow him into a car. On the way, I just kept silent, thinking about the life I’ll be leaving soon. Deep in thought, I didn’t notice we were in front of a building.

“We’re here,” the man said. 

 

I looked up and saw ‘SMTOWN’ written in shining grayish/silver sparkles. 

 

The man told me to exit the van and go into the building, where I was given clean clothes and ushered into a shower place, because I apparently “reeked”. Once I was done showering and changing into the new clean shirt, I walked to the man. He smiled seeing the “new” “clean” me. 

“Why are we here? Mr…” I asked out of curiosity, surely I wasn’t here just to get cleaned up.

 

“Kiseong, you can call me hyung, and you are here because I am one of their scouts/managers, you will be going through an audition.” He explained. “Are there any songs you know?”  I nodded; I had a song that I listened to once on the streets, it was enough to memorize the lyrics and melody because it spoke to me.

Kiseong smiled and led me in front of a room. There was music flowing out of the door.

 

“There aren’t judge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter