You?!

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I wanted to at least have some fresh air today so I went out. My parents probably already ordered undercover bodyguards right now.

I was already used to it living like a princess and it didn't really bother me its just. Why is it that no one wants to be friends with me?

I can't believe today is the day I meet him. The thought overtook my mind but I was still very against this marriage. But I wonder who he is what does he lo-

Ugh, what the hell, how did I fall?! This is not my ing day I looked up to see a man running past me, ugh he was the reason I fell!?

Good thing I got a good look at his face, you're dead when I find you again Mister!

I was tired of today and I still needed to get ready to meet my 'future lover' those words made me want to puke. I just obeyed. I looked into the mirror as my maids were doing my hair and makeup.

I wasn't looking at how beautiful I looked, but why I was an outcast to the world. I've tried to be friends with them but it's no use.

Wooyoung's POV:

This definitely I try to run away, and they catch me in less than fifteen minutes.

I got ready and changed into my suit. I had no other choice but to meet her. You never know Wooyoung if she's much better than you expect her to be.

I kept trying to put in positive things for her but it was no use I can't change what she really can be with just words. Especially my words.

We finally arrived at their home, not bad its as big as our house. Our parents were talking to eachother, but where was my so-called wife?

I didn't see her anywhere. Suddenly I looked at the doorway and found her walking towards at us.

I was definitely in awe she looks she looks gorgeous maybe having a wife isn't such a bad idea. . .NO JANG WOOYOUNG you barely know her!

But I looked back at her but this time her face looked suprised at me. She seemed familiar but where? I found out when she said.

Ji Eun: You?! You're the that bumped into me leaving me on the floor with no, 'I'm sorry miss?!' Yahhh, this is definitely great, so perfect. -sarcasm- 

I kind of liked how she acted. I was sick and tired of girls falling over me. I just smiled and went up to her and pinched her cheeks she started blushing it made me want to say,

Wooyoung: Yahhh you're too cute you know! 

What was wrong with me and now I was hugging her, whats wrong with me?!

She was just left in my arms shocked at what I was doing hasn't she ever been hugged by a guy? I pulled away when my parents were aweing at us not too far away.

Wooyoung's Mom: Yah we did good look at them.

Ji Eun's Mom: It's like they've reunited. .I wonder if they still remember when they were little!

Dad's: -smiling-

Ji Eun: What do you mean reunited?! Reunited from him bumping into me? HELL NO. 

Ji Eun's Mom: No no, you know that little boy you were great friends with when you were little? That was Wooyoung!! 

She looked shocked and kinda disappointed but why?! I mean now I suddenly remember clearly. We were great friends when we were little and we were quite a couple. 

Ji Eun: THAT GOOD FRIEND OF MINE IS HIM!? This is. . .an awesome day just awesome. -sarcasm-

Ji Eun's POV:

I still couldn't believe it. He was that good friend of mine?! I expected someone more mannerly. I suddenly froze when he said.

Wooyoung: Hi EX-girlfriend/wife. -teasing-

I couldn't help but blush what the hell why am I even blushing?

I was still against this stupid marriage but right now, behind this mad self I was happy.

I never talked to anyone like this, and they would still be able to talk to me back so. .teasingly.

Wow Lee Ji Eun, you almost fell for something stupid.

Author's POV:

From that day Ji Eun suddenly began to live once again in her hidden happiness. Has Wooyoung fallen for her, and does Ji Eun have unknown feelings for him?

Or will she still be determined to get a chance to cancel this marriage?