Finally

Without U

Tiffany's POV:

I walked outside of my room, and wiped my tears but I suddenly bumped into someone. Ugh can't they see?!

Tiffany: Yah! Are you blind or something!! 

I had said harshly as I was on the floor.

Donghae: Oh, I'm sorry. 

He held out his hand as I  looked up and saw the guy. I was in awe looking at him because he looked so cute. Maybe even cuter than Wooyoung wait he is!!

Wait what's wrong with me I'm falling love with him by the second. I tried to shake the thought of my head. I barely met him! Wait who is he anyways!? And what is he doing here in my house!?

I came back to reality when he started talking.

Donghae: Are you okay? 

Tiffany: Um yeah I'm fine. -smiles-

I suddenly smiled when he talked to me, wait why am I smiling?! 

Tiffany: Uh, excuse me but who are you? And what are you doing here. . .in my house?

Donghae: OH, you must be Tiffany your family and mine are close friends but I don't really know why we came here. I was just heading the bathroom. 

Tiffany: Hehe yah. . .okay well I'm just going to go find my parents. Nice meeting you. 

Donghae: Nice meeting you too.

His smile made me melt but I knew my parents were up to something. . .who is he? 

Tiffany: MOM, DAD! Who was that? -points behind her-

Dad: Oh um, Tiffany we've decided but he's your new husband. 

Tiffany: WHAT?! WHY?!

I was mad but I was quite happy of him being my husband he was sincere and polite, and was handsome. Wait no Tiffany you don't know him well yet!

Ji Eun's POV:

Me and Wooyoung were bored, and I wanted some fresh air so we went to the park. 

We were sitting in the swings. I closed my eyes, the breeze felt so perfect. Everything felt perfect. I felt like I was going to fall asleep until. 

What the?! I felt a drop of water hit my head. . .why does it have to be now?! It started raining. Me and Wooyoung ran to the tree to prevent too much water pouring on us. 

What the hell just a while ago it was perfect. Well it did look kind of gray when we went outside.

Wooyoung's POV:

I was looking at her while she was closing her eyes on the swing, she looked so beautiful I was captivated by her beauty.

Until rain was pouring down on us, ugh this just ruined the moment. 

I gave her my jacket and we ran to the house since it wasn't too far. We went inside her room.

I suddenly took off my shirt, and looked at her. She was staring back at me with her eyes.

I suddenly went up to her and kissed her. She suddenly started helping me take off my clothes, as I took off her's too. We went on the bed and I looked at her and smiled.

She smiled at me, and we started kissing again our bodies were still wet from the rain but we still did it. 

We suddenly fell asleep after, she was soundlessly sleeping next to me. I smiled and said.

Wooyoung: My wife.

I felt really happy saying those words again. I loved her and she loved me, we were happy. 

I suddenly fell asleep after I said those thoughts in my head.

Ji Eun's POV:

I suddenly woke up from the thunder. I looked at Wooyoung he looked so handsome. I smiled but I suddenly noticed he was sick when I had a brief touch of his forehead. 

It was burning, I quickly ran to my bathroom and prepared water and a damp cloth to put on his head.

I tried to remember how he got sick and remembered that it was because he gave me his jacket while he only had a shirt on.

Ugh Wooyoung why did you have to take off your jacket for me. I watched him quietly I was worried. Why thought he was just sick. It's not like he died.

I looked at his face. What's wrong with me. I felt uneasy watching him in this state. I tried to laugh it off a bit, but I still felt on my toes as I stared at him.

After hours of waiting for him to wake up I suddenly fell asleep with my head on his arm.

Wooyoung's POV:

I suddenly woke up, I realized when I was falling asleep I was sick. But that's weird, I don't feel sick anymore?

I suddenly felt something on my head, it was a damp cloth. I looked down at me I saw Ji Eun laying her head on my arm. She looked like she was having a bad dream. She must've been worried about me. 

Aish, why did you have to get sick?

But I suddenly smiled and said.

Wooyoung: So you were worried for me Ji Eun? -smiles-

I've barely noticed but ever since Ji Eun stepped into my life. I started smiling alot, and I was actually happy when I was with her or anyone else.

I will never let you go Ji Eun, and we did it. Finally.