Noticed

Without U

Wooyoung's POV:

Wooyoung: You're too cute Ji Eun! -pinches cheeks-

Ji Eun: Yahhh let go! -falls on the floor with Wooyoung-

Another different maid suddenly entered her room again and ran out faster than the other one.

Maid: OH, I'm sorry madam, but breakfast is ready. 

Ji Eun: Sa-veee meee!!

I suddenly got up and reached out my hand. She looked at me shocked at what I did. Hmmm you look like you want me to do something? 

Ji Eun's POV:

He's going crazy. Gahhh someone save me. I thought he was going to kiss me again but he stood up and reached his hand up to me. I was shocked and quite happy how he acted right now.

I was lost in his eyes as he was in mine.

At that moment I noticed what I felt for him was love. Jang Wooyoung. .I sincerely love you.

He suddenly smiled warmly back and me and took my hand and said.

Wooyoung: Let's go. 

Ji Eun: Ugh yeah. -smiles-

Tiffany's POV:

I've been crying for a few days. But I've realized what me and Wooyoung have is just brother and sister friendship.

I noticed from Ji Eun's eyes and Wooyoung's eyes their love they had for eachother the way they looked at eachother.

I was happy, happy for them. I will miss Wooyoung. Someday I will find someone through this darkness. Someone that will bring the light.