I Just Gotta Let Go

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I couldn't stay at the party any longer. I felt like I was going to break down if I saw Wooyoung again.

So I left.

I was in my room sitting on my bed. I was hurt, I tried to stop my feelings for him.

Ji Eun: Just stop Ji Eun. Stop!

I suddenly started crying when I said that, and tears were falling faster down my face.

I felt like something I couldn't describe I felt so hurt, it wasn't meant to be called hurt.

Suddenly I saw Wooyoung open my door. Am I dreaming? He can't be here.

Tiffamy's POV:

I went to the bathroom, and tears were falling down my face as I looked in the mirror I had to let him go.

Before I saw Ji Eun leaving tears were falling down her face. I felt sorry and guilty somehow.

I finally knew their story. I went to my parents and told them to cancel me and Wooyoung's marriage and lied and said, I had someone else. They were disappointed but wanted me to love who I truly loved. So they canceled it, and told Wooyoung.

Wooyoung approached me and hugged me and said.

Wooyoung: Thank you Tiffany.

I smiled at him, and he left. I was pretty happy when he left I felt proud of myself. But I felt also a sudden pain in my heart beside it.

I let him go. 

Wooyoung's POV:

Tiffany canceled our marriage. I think she knew I had feelings for Ji Eun am I that obvious? I was suddenly happy she did it though.

I hugged her and went in my car and drove to her house, her maid opened the door, and I ran inside her room.

I saw her there with tears falling down her face. I ran towards her and hugged her.

Wooyoung: Don't cry I'm here for you, forever.

She suddenly fell asleep while I layed next to her in the bed, I couldn't move since she was hugging me while she was sleeping.

I smiled down at her.

Lee Ji Eun, you were always the one all along.