Sadly Apart

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I met them and introduced myself. But I couldn't help it I felt like crying. So I told Tiffany I was going out in the backyard for some fresh air.

I was looking up in the sky. Why don't I have friends like that. . .I wanted to hug someone. I felt alone, like once again. .an outcast.

I was about to cry until I heard someone open the door behind me, I got embarrassed for some reason. I turned around to see Wooyoung he seemed to be shocked and so did I. 

I just smiled at him he looked really shy today with me. He suddenly stood next to me and broke the silence, and said.

Wooyoung: Do you really think of me as an older brother?

Wooyoung's POV:

I saw Ji Eun when I walked out to the backyard, I was shy again. I was thinking hard about why she would think of me as an older brother. But then I suddenly realized I said it out loud, and she heard it.

She suddenly faced me.

Ji Eun: Wooyoung. .

She looked like she couldn't end her sentence and looked like she was about to cry. I suddenly kissed her again. What's wrong with me?

I looked at her, tear's were falling down her face. She was hurt, is it because we can't be together?

She took a step back away from me, and said.

Ji Eun: Take care of Tiffany I can tell she really does love you. -walks inside-

I was shocked at what she said, but does she really want me to go with Tiffany? Ji Eun, please don't leave me.

I walked back inside my house. I tried to find her I asked my mom.

Wooyoung: Mom where's Ji Eun?

Mom: Oh, she left already but her parents are still here.

She left? I was going to go outside and head to her house, but Tiffany appeared.

I realized the feelings I really had for Tiffany were brotherly, and not what I had with Ji Eun.

I had to stay, now because her parents were here with me. I wasn't paying attention to anyone really I just wanted to go to her.

I looked at Tiffany she was staring at me. I looked away, I would usually smile at her.

Tiffany's POV:

I was looking at Wooyoung, he seemed troubled but why? I tried to look for Ji Eun Unnie, she was no where around.

I had a really good feeling that Wooyoung acted this way because of her.

I thought about it. What if they were original lovers, and I just came along to break them apart? I felt sorry for Ji Eun Unnie. But I didn't want to let go of Wooyoung.

A few hours ago I hated Ji Eun, but now I pitied her. I felt sorry for what I was doing. But I didn't want to let go of Wooyoung just yet.

But as every second goes by they are getting more and more hurt from. . .me.

Author's POV:

Will she watch them be sadly apart or will she do something?

Will Tiffany cancel their marriage for Wooyoung and Ji Eun's love for eachother? Or will she go on with the marriage with him?