1

Breath

I knew I should not have answered the call

Long time no see Your voice is trembling

My regret is turning into sigh

I thought that you would not answer my call.I am sorry.. I cannot speak

I cannot ask you where you are and how you have been

Instead.. I started to cry We cannot express how we feel

Breath echoes in our ears I could have lied that I am doing okay

I knew its because you are kind hearted Just let me listen to your breath

Even only just for tonight Just let me listen to your breath

My dear, you’ve already found a new love There is no one like you….I am cheating my heart 

I am in love, in fruitless love

Breath echoes in our ears

Please take care of yourself

I know lying can be a form of kindness 

Just your breath I just wish I could listen to your breath at nights that I am feeling miserable

I now understand what happiness means..After we are separated

I want to chat with you more We are so much alike only where we both are not straightforward

Your breath echoes in my ears I wanna see you right now

But you are not mine anymore But some times, I wanna listen to your breath I do not know what to do..I started to cry..(tears run down my cheek)

Can I call you when I am feeling miserable

 

 

Changmin p.o.v

 

I reached the mobile as soon I heard the ringtone, its been ages I heard that ringtone. The caller shouldn't call me , we have nothing now, its over since the new year. The changsoo couple no longer real when I giving her up. Yes, it was real I shim changmin, falled in love with choi sooyoung, and we are in relationship about 4 years until I make a stupid decision.

 

"Chang...changmin oppa."and all I can heard is her voice trembling calling my name, a voice I missed calling my name. 

 

I knew she holding her tears, she doing good in front others may it come our president, her leader or mine, her family and fans. She always want to look strong in front others, but actually she is hiding the pain the worry in her heart.

 

If anyone ask me if I do regret letting her go? Yes I am even for the sake of my 2 hyung I loved, jung yunho and kim jaejoong. But thing has happened, in order to save everyone I sacrifice our love and all I can do now is sighed, hearing her sad voice from the mobile.

 

"Oppa...mian...I thought...you...you will not answer...mianhae..." and I know she crying now, I hold the steering tightly even my knuckle turn to white, because my eyes are wet now.

 

As much I want to ask her where she are now and how she doing, I cant. Because once she say it I will run to her and forget why I start this at the first place. And if she ask me, I bet the same thing will happen.

 

I listen to her breath so softly, like I used to do it when she sleeping on my embrace. Damn, how much I miss that moment. If I have to sell my soul, I will just to have her for one night.

 

She has found her new love, I guess. The man I gave her up to the man who her senior in her church, a man who fall for her. I met him and he say he wouldnt hold back, and he will ensure she fall for her.

 

I try to meet other girls in industry, from my own hobbae snsd, fx up to a girl who I met in variety show. And there is no one like choi sooyoung. No one.and I am cheating myself, telling my own heart to fall for those girls.

 

"Soo..please take care of yourself. "I gather all the strength and say it to her, I think that the logic words I should say right?

 

She no longer mine, no matter how much I wished we can chat like before, sharing everything we love. And how much I want to see her just by hearing her breath I can't, even tho I knew she the reason of my happiness.

 

"Oppa...can I call you when I need you?" She ask with a sad voice, and I know she already hiccuping.

 

I just let out a heavy sighed as my tears run down to my cheek.