Final

I lost you.

Luhan's POV

It has been 2 year since we last broke up. It has been 2 year since I swore never to fall in love again. It has been 2 year and my scars have not worn off. Without my brother's help, I would have fell into depression. I wished what I had gone through was just a mistake, or-or a nightmare...That day, what very day I swore never to be in love again, and trust anymore...That day which torn my heart wildly, leaving it to bleed.. It's back to how it started, cold and lonely... I-I...I don't think its possible to move on... I can't, I just can't... Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

But, it's over, now. I don't have to be worried about him anymore, care to his needs anymore, laugh or smile at him anymore...I didn't have to love him anymore...You broke me.

Sehun's POV

It's all my fault... I shouldn't have done so... Why? I should have known better, he shouldn't have ran into that day..That day, he cursed at me before walking away cold-heartedly...I wished I had zipped my mouth, now I know how just one smile of his could just brighten my day... I'm so stupid! Im so ing stupid, I wish I had known how much you mean to me, not after the breakup. Why can't I cry? Why can't I just run into you like I always do? Is it my fate?

I'll do anything just to get him back, anything!! I would kill myself just to see if he would be there, begging me not to go. If only we were more matured about the relationship, it wouldn't have ended up like this, was it beacuse we were too young and amateur? He changed his numer, knowing that I would call him. The bubble-tea shop that he used to work part-time, the very first day I saw him...He quitted, knowing I would look for him. He shift house and transferred school knowing very well that I will look up to him and explain.

I love him... I really do. I miss those memories, his smiles, his soft hand, his milky white sensitive skin, the neck I would bite every night, claming him as my possesions, his laughter, his kisses. But most importantly, I miss him, alot. The empty space in my heart can only be filled by him, the one and only person whom I could call 'lover'. I miss him so much that it hurts.

Nobody's POV

Luhan felt hot tears streaming down his face as he clutched onto the deer that Sehun won for him in an amusement park. He a smiled a little, remembering how hyperactive he was. And how Sehun was being so overprotective of him. 

Flashback (Memories)

"Hunnie-ah~! I want that deer there!!!" Luhan bounced up and down, smiling like a little kid, eyes twinkling. "I'll get you that deer if you give me a kiss!" Luhan inched closer and pecked Sehun's lips, blushing, he fiddled with his finger and looked down at his feet. "Awww, my little bambi is being really cute!" Sehun smiled, paying immediately for the game. "Yah..." Luhan said softly, his face getting really warm. Sehun threw the rings and in one-shot, he won! "Which toy do you want?" The stall vendor asked. Luhan looked up and pointed to the huge deer, "This one?" Luhan nodded furiously, his eyes liting up. Sehun chuckled.

"AHHHH! It's soo fluffy I'm going to dieee~~!!" Luhan squished his deer and giggled cutely. Sehun leaned in and pecked Luhan's cheeks before holding his hand. "Thank you, Hunnie! I luveeee you!" Sehun smiled at how  cute his boyfriend could be. "Anything for my baby! So, what are you naming it?" "Hmmmm..AH! HunHan!" Sehun smiled and ruffled his hair. 

End

Luhan's tears flowed continuosly, despite the fact that Luhan kept wiping them away. His heart hurts, it felt as if his world was crumbling down.Luhan burried his face in the deer's tummy. His brother came in and sat on his bed, his hair. "You're crying again... You know it isn't good for your body right? Especiallly for your..." Yixing sighed as Luhan hugged him, crying in his embrace. "G-ge, you'll always be there for me right?" "Don't be silly, I'm always here for you no matter what..." Yixing whispered. 

Luhan cried silently in Yixing's chest, letting out everything. "Everything's okay..." YIxing hummed a tune, rocking them back and forth, till his precious brother fell asleep. Yixing placed a soft kiss on Luhan's forehead and went out to cook Luhan a healthy dish. Luhan opened his eyes and opened the drawer, his eyes fell on the black 'picture' and he smiled a little. "Don't worry, you'll be safe.." He closed the drawer and locked it.

                                                                                                                                                     ~~

"Sehun-`ah, wanna have some fun?" She traced her fingers on Sehun's muscular arms. Sehun rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Get lost, !" he coldly pushed her aside. He walked slowly, wishing Luhan would run to him and jump into his open arms, smiling with that adorable smile of his. His heart tightened as the memories of both of them came running back to Sehun.

He turned to the right and saw his best buddy, Jongin, kissing Kyungsoo while engulfing him in a tight hug. "Jongie, I can't breathe~!" Kyungsoo broke into a fit of laughter when Jongin poked his sides. "YAh! Don't do that!" Kyungsoo playfully hit Jongin's chest. Jongin leaned in and kissed Kyungsoo's nose, letting him blush a deep red. Sehun let out a deep sigh. If it wasn't for that , Luhan would have now been next to him, holding hands and chattering about his perfect day.

"Oh Sehun!" Jongin puched his back, "OWW!" Sehun groaned, giving daggers to his buddy. "Luhan, isn't it?" Jongin's expression softened, Sehun nodded sadly. "Treat Kyungsoo with all your heart and cherish those moments or you'll regret it.." "I know, I know..You miss him right?" Sehun nodded again, blinking back tears this time. "Good luck, man.." Jongin said sadly, patting his shoulders, giving him a smile.  "Jongie, let's gooo!" Kyungsoo whined, tugging on the hem of his shirt. Jongin laughed as he went to his lover and pecked his forehead. Sehun could only stare at the lover birds affection for each other. Luhan.. Do you know how much it hurts? Sehun thought to himself sadly.  

Sehun unknowingly walked to the place where they they had their first date. The yellow-orange leaves made their way to the ground, making a beautiful scene. He clearly remembered where they craved their names on the tree. Then he saw a familiar figure tracing something on the tree bark. "L-Luhan?" He approached the figure carefully, the other let out a gasp and started running away. "Luhan!!!" Sehun called out, giving chase.

He finally caught up and held Luhan's wrist firmly. "Let go!" Luhan cried out angrily, hissing in pain. Sehun ley go reluctantly but moved his hand to Luhan's shoulder. "Luhan..PLease hear me out.." Sehun I-" Luhan was hushed when Sehun placed a finger on his lips. "Luhan...I didn't mean what I said, I was a sober that day..And that came and kissed me! I don't know who the she was! Please Luhan, you gotta believe me..Did you know how much I harmed myself when you left me? You know how many attempts of commiting suicide I did just to see if you'd come back.."

"Luhan..I really love you..I really do..I'm really sorry!" Luhan was sobbing uncontrollably. Sehun shakily reached out and wiped Luhan's tears How much he missed doing this..  SEhun blinked back tears and pulled Luhan into his arms. He circled his arms around Luhan's waist and placed his head on the crown of Luhan's head. "Luhan, have you been doing well? How have you been? Do you even have any idea how much I missed you?" Sehun sighed, blinking back more tears. "Can I have another chance..Please?"

"Sehun..I have a boyfriend who lives in my heart now..I'm sorry.." Luhan confessed, wiping away his tears. "I'm sorry but I'll have to do something absurd." Sehun held Luhan's chin and they locked contact, he leaned in and kissed Luhan's lips. After a few seconds, Sehun was surprised Luhan didn't push or resist. "I know I'm going overboard..But, I'm going to migrate to AMerica to further my studies, tomorrow. Sehun said, inhaling the sweet scent. "If this the last time we'll cross paths, I'm making the best out of it..." "HUn, let's share the last kiss..And we'll seperate ways, forever.." Luhan looked up, his face tear-stained. He pulled Sehun's neck closer to him and he tiptoed. They locked their lips together, moving in sync.

After a few minutes, they parted, hesitantly, reluctantly. "Sehun, take care and be safe..Here's my adress..Come back to Seoul when you are. Good luck." Luhan turned around and left before Sehun could see tears forming in his eyes. "Bye.." Sehun whispered back slowly, watching his back diasappear before he himself walked away.. They both turned their heads for the last time before walking off. If only Sehun ran to Luhan and if only Luhan told Sehun to stay..

3 YEARS LATER

"Keep up the good work, Sehun! It's summer break, are you planning to go back to Seoul?" "THak you Professor Byun and yeah I've already booked my ticket back." Sehun replied in fluent english. "I shan't interrupt you any further..." Sehun bowed and walked back to his dorm and packed his bag. Sehun took out the piece of paper Luhan gave him and held it tightly

~Time skip~

Sehun knocked on the door and wished Luhan would open up and smile at him. Sehun looked down and saw a little girl who resembles Luhan alot. "Heyyo!" She smiled cutely. "Hana-ah..go to your room and read your story books," "OKie!" She giggled cutely before running to her room. "Yixing hyung!" Sehun bowed. "Are you looking for Luhan?" Sadness filled his eyes but he managed a smile. "PLease come in! HAve a seat! Make yourself comftable.." After 5 minutes or so, Yixing came out with a cup of tea and a paper in his hands. "Luhan told me to give this to you.." Sehun took the paper and opened it with a confused look.

Dear Sehun,

The truth is, I rejected you fro your own good, I do not have a boyfriend...I knew first-handedly that after giving birth to Hana, I would die, I handed her over to Yixing hyung. I hope that once you received this letter, you would claim Hana, afterall, she's your child, OUR child..PLease do shower her with care and love, I'll watch both of you in heaven and prevent whatever dangers that would come. Be strong, I'll wait for you in Heaven..I was really over-joyed seeing how small HAna was in my arms..Don't be guilty that you weren't there to experience it..BUt it was beautiful.. That last kiss we had brought back all our memories.. Sehun-ah, don't be heartbroken..I'm sorry for rejecting you..I love you..

Luhan

Sehun stared at the letter, tears were trickling down. "He's in a safe and good place now..You don't have to worry.. Hana is your child..I'll guide you in raising her.."

1 YEAR LATER

Sehun helped Hana changed into her dress and kissed her cheeks. "Daddy, are we going to meet mama?" Sehun nodded, combing her hair. "Let's go!" Hana said, Sehun held onto her tiny hands and seat her in his car, driving them to the grave.

Sehun knelt down and placed the bouquet of flowers. "Luhan-ah..Do you see how well Hana is growing up? She's a beautiful girl with a bright future, don't worry, I''l do my part as a father and a mother to take your place... She's a smart girl too! I miss you.." Hana giggled and said, "Mama, I hope I can see you, I know you can see me, Daddy always tells me how cute mama is, I'll be a good girl and not make Daddy angry!" Sehun smiled and kissed Hana's forehead..

Luhan-ah, do you see this? Even if the world is dying, You would only be the person who could fill my heart, Hana is part of it too. 

Sehun-ah..I see everything, I miss you too...We'll meet again soon..And then watch Hana's life from above..I love you

-End