Saying Goodbye Part 1

Prologue

I'm so sorry i havent even updated in forever. I'm really busy with school, i just want to thank everybody who actually took some time of their day/night to read my little story. ! 
I will post the 1st "chapter" i guess. 
Hopefully you guys like it and please leave a comment ! (: 

It was five in the morning when your school alarm started to go off. You were deep asleep but slowly by slowly you could hear Growl by exo going off. That was your ringtone for your alarm, after a couple minutes you turned off your alarm got up and headed straight to the bathroom. Your hair was a mess it was all over the place you had dark circles your eyes were red due to lack of sleep. you were a mess! 
  After washing up, you curled your hair put on your best outfit and headed downstairs. You remembered it was yours and your boyfriend 3 month anniversary. 
You reached downstairs to find no one home expect your favorite maid who you called Mom, you ate breakfast brushed your teeth and your driver came to get you, your driver was like a father to you. 
Y: Appa! i have to get going or im going to be late i have to see Sergio ! 
A: *sighs* this girl and this boy seriously! but come one lets go. 
you start heading to school your phone rings and its your amazing boyfriend nathan! 
N: Happy 3 Month anniversary baby ! I love you so much I can’t wait till you get to school so i can hug you and kiss you ! 
Y: Aw babe! Happy 3 Month anniversary  You’re so cute,  I can’t wait to see you either ! 
After being all lovely dovey you guys hang up. 

You have a friend named Michelle, the only reason why you were her “Friend” was because of your boyfriend she was to clingy around him so you decided to become “friends” with her but actually you didn’t like her at all ! You didn’t want her around your boyfriend but she would never listen and still be around him. 

You arrived to school to see your boyfriend waiting for you at the entrance of school with a huge teddy bear flowers and balloons.  You were so happy you couldn’t believe you ran out of the car and went to hug him, well he couldn’t hug you back because well he had his hands full xD 

You and Nathan were the Cutest couple on campus. 
School started you went to your classroom to find your best friend Gabriel sitting next to your seat reading a book. 
 
You run up to him and scare him 
he gets startled O.O 
Y; What you reading, .. ? 
G; A book what does it look like! 
Y; don’t be a smart with me and tell me the name.! 
G; The Great Gatsby ! :D 
You guys talk about the book. 
until some girl comes to you and pushes you. 
you get up and see that’s it Michelle. You just stare at her, 
And you yell at her 
Y: WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MICHELLE!
M: YOUR MY ING PROBLEM DANBI ! 
Y: WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU! 
At this point you couldn’t control your anger and neither can she … 


*CLIFF HANGER* 
I will continue the rest tomorrow please support me.