Debut

Hello Goodbye

 

Han Byul:
It's 28'th August. The day of my debut with the girl group called ''Hello Goodbye''. Even though we still don't get along as well as we should we have improved those last 14 months we have been training together to become the best synchronized group. We all have had good and bad times and most of them still don't understand me because I don't open up very easily. At least I have Leni by my side. She's older than me, okay, Yongseo and Haein are too, but Leni is the most experienced and we have that kind of special bond. But I'm sure all seven of us will be so far soon that we have our own special bond between us like those other girl groups has.
,,Byullie, I saw that you're gonna debut today! Congurlations! I'm gonna come and cheer for you!''I read when we were already in van and on our way to music station.
,,BUM! It's long since you last send me message and also long since we last met. Come to backstage too, araso?''I laughed and send message back, seeing how everyone but Leni looked at me. They are still amazed every time when I laugh because, yeah, I don't do that much.
,,Araso, araso, I'll come. Let's meet there.''Jay answered and I put my phone away, sighing.
,,When will you tell him?''Leni asked, not even raising her head because she knew what I'm thinking.
,,Never,''
,,Why?''
,,It will ruin our friendship. He has all these girls running around him throwing them at him everytime they can. They are beautiful and better than me,''
,,Han Byul, how many times I have to tell you: You are beautiful! You are our visual member, they wouldn't have given you this part if you wouldn't be beautiful,''
,,But..''
,,Listen to me and do it,''
,,Later. Not now, not this week, mabye not even this month. I'll tell when right time comes,''
,,You have been living for 20 years beside him. Haven't you still understood there's not such a thing as ,,right time''?''
,,Araso unnie. I'll tell him later,''
,,Good girl. But make sure you tell,''
,,Yes,''
,,Or otherwise....''
,,You do that.''I ended her sentence and we both were quiet after that.
 
Haein:
I singed our song again and again just in case I accidentaly forget the lyrics. And as main vocalist of the group I can NEVER forget any of the lyrics. I also can't never be sick or something because my role is to sing all those high notes we will have in our songs. But I think that if Yongseo rehearses littlebit more she will be even better than me soon.
,,Unnie, what are you doing?''I starteled when Jasmine suddenly started to talk.
,,Singing my parts. I'm afraid I will forget them,''
,,You can't,''
,,I know,''
,,But what if you will be too nervous?''
,,Yongseo can do my parts finely,''
,,Haha, she has to do her own parts,''
,,Ofcourse I'm gonna do my own parts. I will be fine, don't worry,''
,,Alright unnie. Oh, we're here already,''
,,Get out from the van then,''
,,Araso, araso don't be mad,''
,,I am not mad,''
,,You are,''
,,Be quiet,''
,,No,''
,,Quiet, both of you! This is our first day here and you're already yelling at eachother.''Leni suddenly said and we went in. We had no idea where we had to go and we wandered around the house until our manager came and showed us way to our room. We saw many people there already waiting for us so they can do our make up and hairstyles as they were told to do. We changed our clothes right after that and then it was already our time to go and perform. Because we arrived so late we couldn't ever do our dance once before going up to stage. I felt so exited and when I saw HIM in the backstage, talking with his groupmates, I decided I have to give my best no matter what.
 
---
 
Sorry that I haven't updated for so long and for that it's only two person pov's, but I had writer block and now it's almost midnight here, but I try to write more tomorrow. Mianhe.