Sad sad day

Sica is a gumiho Valentines special TAENGSIC VER.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was spending the ‘oh so fabulous!’ valentine’s day alone, it wasn’t something that she care about a lot, but what made it awful this year was the fact that she broke up with her boyfriend just a day before and now there were tons of people happy with their couples around the world, that was like slapping her on the face.

She didn’t wanted to go out of her house, there were going to be happy people around the city no matter the place, stupid happy balloons, stupid and disgusting chocolates, stupid couple matching outfits, stupid everything!

Maybe the best option was stay at home and watch all ‘Bridget Jones’ movies, jut perfect to a depressed girl like her. But that was even more depressing… having a movie especially for moments like this? That …

The only thing that was left to make this a more depressing night was her chocolate ice cream, but… there was no left!!

She finished it at her last date with HIM… HOW SAD!

But she didn’t wanted to watch Bridget Jones without her ice cream for sad occasions; it was like… you just can’t do that! If you are going to have a sad night you have to do it right.

 

Taeyeon went to her room, to look inside her closet for the ugliest hoodie she had, yes; she wanted to look ugly, she wanted to have a depressing look it was like the cherry on the cake.

With messy hair she took her house keys and go out to the convenience store.

 

Since it was night already she didn’t had to deal watching all the sweet couples.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter