01

Of cheesecake and cuddle

“Daehyun~”

“…”

“DAEHYUN”

“…”

“JUNG DAEHYUNN!!”

“Hmm..”

“WAKE UP JUNG DAEHYUNN!!!”

“5 minutes”

“NO! GET UP!!”

“…”

Youngjae sighs heavily but then he smirks when an idea pops up in his head. He will get up if he’s cold right? He takes a hold of the blanket slowly before he pulls it away from covering the brunette’s body. His eyes widen when he sees that the brunette doesn’t wear a single clothes on. He feels his face heats up and soon he screams loudly, covering his eyes with his both of his hands.

Daehyun gets up almost immediately because he is startled by the other’s scream and looks around through his blurry eyes. He rubs his eyes slowly, turning to look at Youngjae with a slightly confused look.

“Youngjae, what’s wrong?” he asked, not noticing that he is completely exposed to the other boy.

The blonde boy points at him shakily with his index finger while his other hand still covering his eyes, not wanting to see the sight in front of him. Daehyun looks down at himself, widening his eyes as he pulls his blanket back to cover his body. But then a thought comes across his mind as he stands up, holding the blanket in front of him while facing Youngjae. Even though he feels himself blushing, he smirks as he asks Youngjae, “Like what you see?”

Youngjae moves his hands away from his eyes to glare and yell at the brunette but Daehyun releases his hold on the blanket, revealing his body causing Youngjae to turn red and he quickly makes his way out of the room. Daehyun laughs loudly, rolling on the bed as he clutches his stomach, trying to stop laughing. After he has calm down a bit, he grabs his black wife beater and a pair of sweatpants to put on.

Daehyun makes a quiet movement when he sees the flustered Youngjae at the kitchen counter reading a recipe. Without wasting much time, he hugs Youngjae from behind causing the blonde to startle and elbows him in the rib.

“Ouch Youngjae.. what was that for?” Daehyun hisses in pain as he rubs the sore spot.

“D-Daehyun.. are you okay? I-I’m sorry!!” The blonde looks at him with a worried look as he tries to help.

“I’m clearly not okay. This is too much. I’m dying…” the brunette falls on the floor with his eyes closed.

“D-Daehyun!! You are kidding me right?” Youngjae shakes him hard but he still has that worried look on his face. “Daehyun.. wake up..”

He lets out a yelp when he feels he’s tugged into an embrace. He wraps his arms around Daehyun and leans against him, pouting when he hears the brunette chuckles.

“I’m sorry~ I know it’s my fault because I hug you suddenly.”

“I forgive you.. if you give me a kiss.”

Daehyun pulls away a bit, smiling at his lover before he leans forward to plant a soft kiss on the blonde’s lips. A few moments passed by so Youngjae pulls away and grins at him, pecking his right cheek.

“Now you must help me bake a cake for our first anniversary.”

“Anything for you, princess~~ By the way, what cake are we going to bake?”

“Cheesecake.”

“Cheesecake?!” Daehyun’s face brightens when Youngjae said they are going to bake cheesecake. Youngjae chuckles seeing Daehyun’s face when he told him that.

“Yes it is. Now shut up and help me.” Daehyun nods eagerly and Youngjae wonders whether he could get concussion or not if he nodded like that. “Okay, the first thing is get the flour.”

The brunette gets the flour out from the top shelf but because the shelf is too high for his height, he jumps a bit to grab the flour but luck is not on his side when the flour falls straight to his face. Youngjae turns around to see what’s happening and burst out laughing because his slightly tanned lover has turned white.

“Excuse me sir… Where’s Daehyun?” Youngjae asks through his laughs and he seems like he cannot calm down in so soon. But he stops laughing when he feels his face get stained by the flour too and a loud laugh can be heard through the entire apartment.

He wipes his face with a clean towel before continuing to mix the ingredients for the crust and he leaves the task of whipping the cream to Daehyun. He will occasionally glance at the other to see how he’s doing and he will nod in approval when he sees the other is doing good.

“Baby, I’m done! Taste this!!” Daehyun lets Youngjae taste the cream and smears some of the cream on his face.

“Yah Jung Daehyun!” Youngjae glares at Daehyun, “Erm, this is good. I don’t know my boyfriend can make it well.” He smiles at him earning himself a pouting Daehyun.

“Of course I can do it!! This is the love of my life!!”

“So I’m not the love of your life?”

“N-no. I mean, you’re everything in my life because I love you more than cheesecake.” Daehyun grins widely and Youngjae smiles at him because he cannot resist it when Daehyun grins at him like that.

“Okay I believe you.”

 

 

When they are done baking it, they decorate the top with their names and some cute decorations. The cake is placed on the coffee table in their living room with a single candle in the middle of it. The dim light in the living room gives them the romantic scene as they hold each other in their arms.

“Any wish before we blow the candle?” Daehyun asks his boyfriend who smiles and nods at him cutely. “Okay let’s wish.”

They blow the candle before turning to stare at each other in the eyes. The world is theirs when they gaze lovingly, not uttering a single word until Daehyun leans forward to capture Youngjae’s lips. The blonde returns the kiss by moving slowly to sync with Daehyun’s moves. It is innocent and loving.

After a few moments, they pull away and smile at each other, whispering “I love you” and “I love you too”. Youngjae leans against Daehyun’s chest with his arms around the waist, listening to the other’s heart beat that sounds so peaceful and calming.

But all of the romantic crashes down when Daehyun slaps his and Youngjae looks up to see the grinning Daehyun. “What was that for?”

“Nothing. Just feeling like it.”

“Seriously Daehyun? Why you ruin this moment?!” Youngjae backs away from Daehyun when he sees his grin turns into smirk as he leans forward. But his back is stopped by the armrest and he can’t get away from the other when he’s trapped in between the arms on his both side. “W-what do you want Daehyun?”

The brunette leans down stopping a mere inch from the blonde’s lips. Youngjae shuts his eyes tightly, waiting for what he’s waiting for but Daehyun’s sweet and seductive voice whispering into his ear comes instead. “You.Turn.Me.On.”

Youngjae’s stiffened when he hears the other’s words and he feels his face heats up, the hot air of Daehyun’s breathe still fanning his ear, sending shivers down his spine. He opens his eyes slowly when he feels Daehyun has backed away from him and sits on the other end of the couch. His face is unreadable. So Youngjae approaches him slowly and wraps his arms around Daehyun’s body, nuzzling at the nape of his neck.

“W-we can do it.. i-if you want.” Youngjae says barely audible for Daehyun to hear.

“It’s okay. I was just kidding. I love you so much Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun smiles as he wraps his arms around his lover’s waist, inhaling the green tea scent that he tends to love so much.

“I love you more.. Jung Daehyun.”