Click~

Selca!

The vibration that coming from Youngjae's pants pocket can be felt as he moved his legs forward down the street. With a little bit of effort, he finally succeed on getting his phone off of his tight pants. He frowned at first, because at first he thought it's a call from his mom who are gonna rant at him because he is not yet home. The frown turned into a smile when he saw at the caller name. With much of excitement he pressed the answer button and pressed the phone close to his ears.

"Yes Daehyunnie?" He said, tried to hide the excitement within his voice and pretended to sound annoyed instead.

"Can you be at my apartment now?" the latter spoke, making Youngjae took sometimes to calm himself first before responding the other's request.

"Yah are you crazy? It's almost 8, mom will kill me if she found out that I'm not home yet," youngjae said trying his best to sound annoyed.

Daehyun's sigh could be heard, the sigh that made youngjae feel a little guilty for saying that.

"Okay then if you can't, we can always show you--"

"No no I think i will think of an excuse later, I am going to your home now," Youngjae cut his lover's word, and ended the call as soon as he finished his words.

Youngjae known to had a high pride even when he is around his own boyfriend. Daehyun got irrirtated by his boyfriend's attitude sometimes, but then Himchan who was Youngjae's bestie always assure Daehyun that Youngjae loved him very much. It's just Youngjae had a way too high pride. Himchan had told Youngjae about him being to mean toward his boyfriend sometimes, but Youngjae still didn't change. Daehyun just lucky that he had so much patient to cope with his boyfriend's irritating attitude.

It was dark when Youngjae arrived in front of Daehyun's apartment door. His excited face that showed along the way there turned in instant into an annoyed face when he was about to hit the apartment's door bell.

The door swung open, revealing the owner of that apartment room. His cheery face welcomed Youngjae and let Youngjae in, so contrast compared to Youngjae's annoyed face. He made his way toward the nearest couch and sit there, pretending to look as annoyed as he could with his smiley boyfriend sit next to him. Youngjae let out a sigh, before leaned his back onto the couch and fixes his bangs.

"So what do you need from me?" he asked, sounded annoyed as he glance toward his smiley boyfriend. Youngjae's attitude this time seem to not affect his joy this time, because he's sure that his surprise will change his boyfriend's attitude even for only few minutes. Daehyun smiled at his boyfriend before reaching his hands out at his boyfriend's chubby cheeks and pinched them.

"Since when my princess become this cute?" he laughed in the process while Youngjae looked so annoyed by the older's action.

"Let me go!! Don't pinch my precious cheeks!" he squealed, pushed Daehyun's strong hands away in the process. Daehyun just chuckled at his own boyfriend, he then ruffled his lover's hair and poked his button nose, which made him scrunching his cute nose.

"I have something for you pabo~" said Daehyun, making Youngjae tilted his head feeling puzzled and curious from his boyfriend's statement. Daehyun then got up and walked back to his bedroom, holding a box when he got back and handed it to his princess. Youngjae only looked at the box instead, making his boyfriend chuckled from Youngjae's cute action.

"Don't just stare at it baby, take this and found out your self what's inside the box"

Youngjae then took the box, the box is quite heavy he thought. He slowly open the box and found a golden retriever puppy looking back straight at him inside. He instantly squealed from what he found out and took the cute thing out of the box, huggling it close to his chest. For a moment Youngjae forgot his annoyed act.

Daehyun laughed at his boyfriend's sudden attitude change. He was glad that Youngjae seemed to love his gift.

"That's for you, I'm sorry for the late gift," he said. Youngjae couldn't stop smiling as he hug the puppy close to him and shook his head.

"That's okay baby, I love the gift so much. Thank you so much sweetheart," Youngjae smiled at him as his hand down the puppy's hair. "He is so cute~ How could you have such an idea to gave me a puppy for my birthday gift. It's actually a gift that I had been waiting since I was kid." Daehyun chuckled at his boyfriend's words. Giving him a puppy was really a great idea.

"The puppy is cute, and that reminds me of you," Youngjae blushed at his boyfriend's words, it's been awhile since he called him cute.

"I..I'm not cute"

"Nah, you are," Daehyun pinched his cheek. He took the puppy away from Youngjae and hold it with his hands to study the cute figure of the puppy. "See, this puppy really reminds me of you." Youngjae blushed once again.

Daehyun really got amused by his boyfriend's sudden attitude change, he couldn't resist it so he pinched his boyfriend's cheek once again making the younger red face got redden.

"Let's take a picture with him," suggested Daehyun, which Youngjae agreed and so he got closer to Daehyun when Daehyun took off his phone and hugs the puppy close to them. He counted to three before posing and captured the photo. They were so amused when they checked on the result because it looked really perfect like the puppy actually understand that they were taking a picture.

"Daehyunnie let's took another selca!!" Youngjae sounded excited as he asked that. Daehyun just nodded and puts the puppy down. Youngjae looked confused at first since what he meant was taking another selca with the puppy, but then not that he didn't like the idea because it had been sometimes that they took a selca together. Youngjae moved his head closer next to his lover as he positioned the camera infront of them. But instead of taking the pic of them, Daehyun kissed Youngjae's lips out of sudden which surprised him at first. Youngjae smiled and kissed his lover back, and he heard a sound of a picture taken from the camera. Daehyun just made him did a kissing selca with him.

Youngjae chuckled as he pulled away the kiss and laughs at what they just did. Daehyun did the same and checked out the picture they just took. Youngjae blushed at the picture he was looking at.

"Wow..." he looked down and hide his redden face.

"You don't like it?" Daehyun asked, a hint of disappointment could be heard in his tone.

"No of course not, it's just... I never knew we look like that when we kissed. That's... beautiful," Youngjae said as he looked down to hide his blush. Daehyun chuckled at the comment that his high-pride boyfriend just made and put his phone back to his pocket.

He lifted his cute boyfriend's chin up and stole another kiss from his baby.