Exposed

Exposed - Myungsoo

The blaring of your radio made you have a slight heart attack in the morning as you rolled over and turned off your alarm, your heart beat against your chest as you sat up and stretched as you tried to wake up. Rubbing your eyes, your phone blinked next to you as you lifted it and pulled it from it’s charger.

Morning Jagiya, I know you are sleeping but I just wanted to show you something. I know we have talked about this but they have made our relationship public. Both of our agencies confirmed it too. What do we do? - M

Clicking on the link that he sent you, you read the article carefully.

You know that couple that we have been seeing on the streets, Myungsoo from Infinite and ______ from the twelve member girl group Girl Talk? Well both of those beautiful visuals. Yes they are…. Both of the companies, SM and Woollim, have confirmed it and now it is all up to them. How are the fans or other idols going to react?

It went into more depth as you felt your chest tighten as you rubbed your head as you didn’t know what to do either. Rereading the text that your boyfriend Myungsoo sent you sighed as your thumbs danced across the screen.

Morning~ I think that we should just act normally, just like friends. If we get questions just tell them the truth, nothing should be hidden from them.

Ok, thanks, sorry I was freaking out a little. - M

I was too, don’t worry I am sure everything will be fine, we both have a busy day today so I don’t think the press will bother us too much today.

True, see you at the music show. - M

Widening your eyes at the text you looked at the clock as you jumped out of bed. Quickly showering and putting together a cute outfit the van waited for you outside as you slid into one of the empty seats. Buckling your seat belt, you put in an earphone as you played with the hem of your shorts.

"I wonder if the two visuals will be able to handle each other." One of the girls behind you joked about you and Myungsoo as you.

"I don’t know they might have a fight about which one of them is more feminine." Another member chimed in as soon the whole car as buzzing with laughter at you and Myungsoo.

Once the van stopped you were the first one out of there as you arrived in front of the large arena. Sticking close to your manager, all twelve members walked through the doors as they took you back stage to get in the same outfits and makeup and hairstyles before the music show later that day.

Changing into a tiny black dress, and white heels, you waited in line for an open seat to get your hair done. Your eyes wondered around as you found Myungsoo, he was looking at you as you flashed him a smile and a little wave, he smiled and lowered his head as he got embarrassed.

A man did your hair as you looked at yourself in the mirror as you tried to calm your nerves. He swept your hair to one side as he curled your ends gently and handed you a white bracelet to match the other eleven as you got up and smiled.

"Thank you, it looks amazing." You smiled as you patted his shoulder and walked over to the wall as you leaned up against it. More idols began to fill the area as you closed your eyes and focused on your lines that you had to sing.

The girls gathered around you, grabbing your arm they pulled you along to a room where you all practiced your dance once more before relaxing for a few hours.

The music pounded against the walls as you watched yourself in the mirror, making sure that you were on beat and crisp in your footwork, moving from one step to the next, you smiled at the end knowing that you had done your best.

"Ok ladies, go relax but make sure that you warm up a half an hour before." You nodded and thanked your manager as you walked out of the room and found a free couch as you played on your phone to pass time.

A mass came closer to you as you felt the cushion dip to a new weight as you looked up at the idol that sat next to you.

"Hey _______, you are looking pretty today, as usual." He smiled as he looked at you as you gave him a little smile.

"Thank you, my manager picked it out." You turned your attention back to your phone as another guy sat on the other side of you.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" A guy asked as you stood up and shook your head.

"Nope, my wings caught me." You got up and walked away from them as some of the surrounding guys ‘oh-ed’ at your diss as you just smiled and found a vacant stool to sit on.

One of your favorite things to do was watch people, sometimes you would copy them just to be funny and get a laugh out of Myungsoo after a hard day. Twisting the stool from side to side, your eyes looked over all of the idols as you found Myungsoo in a sea of girls.

Watching him, he was smiling and talking to them as he had his arm around one of them, your eyes narrowed as you tried to zoom in your vision to see what was happening. The laughter from the girls around him soon filled the area as your fist clenched tightly, your nails digging into the palm of your hand.

Waiting and watching, you wanted to see what he would do if he caught you looking at him. His eyes eventually met with yours as he just let out a breathy chuckle and curled his lips into a smile. Slipping off of your stool, he kept his eyes on you as you shook your head and walked behind a pillar as you tried to collect your thoughts.

There were camera’s, reporters and managers, you knew that you could ruin everything that you and him have worked so hard just to get here and you couldn’t take that chance, having this be your first celebrity relationship, you couldn’t just end your career now.

Gathering your thoughts, you strutted over to him as the girls parted and you grabbed his wrist and took him away from all of the girls.

”_______-ah what are you doing?” Myungsoo asked in a cool tone as the girls behind him folded their arms and watched as the boys watched you take charge.

"I would hate to answer a question with a question, but what were you doing?" You looked at him square in the eye.

"Just being friendly" He gave you a smirk as you shot him a glare.

"Yah! You think that I am clueless? I know the way that they were giggling that you were flirting and they were flirting with you back." You grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I didn’t flirt when guys when they were flirting with me. Maybe this is the end. You can’t handle just being with one girl can you?" You looked at his eyes which softened as you let your grip fall from the fabric. Darting your eyes around, you saw that all of the idols were looking at you.

Turning around, you began to walk away as he grabbed your wrist and whipped you around as you came into his arms and his lips pressed on yours. Moving his lips on yours, you refused to kiss him not wanting to forgive him just yet but when he pulled you closer and his lips gently pulled on yours, you caved and moved your lips with his as he pressed you against him.

The gasping and whispers melted as you moved your hands around his shoulders as Myungsoo held onto you tightly. Behind your closed eyelids you could see the camera’s flash as everything seemed to slow down to a halt. Carefully ending the kiss, he looked at you softly as his nose brushed against yours.

"W-What was that for?" You asked slightly breathless as he just smiled.

"I had to let the world know that you’re mine now." He smiled as his words were lined with a growl as you smiled and pulled away, his hand hung around your hip as your manager came up to you.

"Go get warmed up." He tapped your shoulders as you leaned up and kissed Myungsoo on the cheek before going back to the practice room. He headed his separate way to as all of the idols quickly got ready for the show.

"Welcome to the stage, Girl Talk!" They announced over the speakers as the fog was highlighted by back lights as soon the stage was covered in lights as you sung your song with the other eleven girls. Myungsoo watched you from backstage as he smiled at how happy you looked. How beautiful you looked while you performed and your singing and dancing. Receiving a rose from a fan, you bowed with your eleven girls as the song ended.

Filing backstage, you handed Myungsoo the flower as you smiled at him.

"Good luck, yeobo" You kissed his cheek quickly as you walked to get changed as he had a smile on his face the whole performance as he kept you in his mind, he couldn’t loose, all that he hoped for now was to be with you forever.