The day

Wisdom Teeth

"Eunji, I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow...can you pick me up?" Baekhyun said.

"No!!!! Ask your noona to pick you up!" You replied teasingly. 

"Euuunnggg! Can you please pick me up?" Noona can't pick me up because she's going out with her boyfriend tomorrow! Pretty please?" Baekhyun said while doing his aegyo.

"Fine. Of course I can't win because of your aegyo, my Prince Baekhyun."

Next Day

Rriinnnngggg! 

Hmmmm. I wonder who that is, you thought.

"Hello?" You answered.

Hello? Is this Ms. Lee Eunji?

"Yes? Who is this?" 

Hi, this is Jung Dentistry. Do you know a person named Byun Baekhyun? 

Yes. He's my boyfriend.

Oh, he is done with his appointment, but with anesthesia, he cannot walk and he needs someone to take him home.

WHAT!?!?

Okay. I'll be right there. 

At the Dentist

You walked up to the nurse and asked her where Baekhyun was.

Oh! He is in the room right now waiting for someone to pick him up. The nurse said.

When you went inside the room, you saw Baekhyun with his mouth filled with cotton. He looked really messed up, but cute.

"Eunji! Where were you? I missed you! " he said while hugging you.

You could tell that he was under the power of the anesthesia. 

Baekhyun ah stop hugging me. I'll hug you when we get home. So, try to stand up. You said.

You put one of his arms around your neck and tried to lift him up, but he was too heavy and you failed.

Eventually, one of the male nurses carried Baekhyun on his back and placed him in the front seat of your car.

"Thank you!" You told the nurse. You had to put the seatbelt on him because Baekhyun told you that he had no strength in his arms. 

While you were going to get his medicine, you said." Baekhyun ah?" 

"Hmm." He said back to you.

Youwere about to ask him a question, but he started singing all of a sudden.

"I got a boy meotjin, I got a boy Chakhan, I got a boy handsome boy!" sang Baekhyun.

Yah! You said. 

Baekhyun got really surprised when you shouted all of a sudden. He started to tear up and a tear rolled down his cheek. 

"Aww, Baekhyun ah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you." You said as you hugged him and pat his back.  

All of a sudden he said, "I want ice cream, Eunji." 

Really? Sure, I'll buy it for you, our Baekhyun. And Baekhyun are you sick? You're sweating and you're pale. 

He didn't respond because he was too tired too talk and eventually fell asleep. You got his medicine for his teeth, medicine for his fever, and some ice cream. 

When you got back in the car, you saw him sleeping like a cute puppy. He suddenly started making those cute puppy sounds that he makes while asleep. You his hair and kissed him on the forehead before driving home.

At Home

When you arrived you helped Baekhyun go inside the house. He got a little bit of his energy back and could stand with your help. The anesthesia wore off him too. 

"Eunji! I'm not feeling so well, can you make me porridge?" Baekhyun asked you.

Sorry Baekhyun but you're not allowed to have food until tomorrow. You told him.

He pouted, which you thought was really cute.

Later that night, he started to feel worse so you sat by him on his bed and watched him sleep. Once in a while, you changed his towel on his forehead and his hair. When you felt tired too, you pecked his cheek and fell asleep next to him.