Chapter 13

Second Chance
I was at least glad that it was Friday so I didn't have to deal with Min Soo freaking out in school. The next day Min Soo arrived at my house with the same face she had last night which was pure confusion.
 
"What... What happened last night? Did that even happen last night or was it just a horrible dream?" She asked as soon as I opened the door.

"I... I don't know how I should answer this right now..."

"STOP IT! I really just want to know what the hell is going on!"

"Can you come in and I can explain everything?"

She looked at me for about 30 seconds without moving an inch. She finally stepped into my house and stood by the door. waiting for me to show her the way. I walked upstairs and into my room. She stood outside of my room, examining it and then stepped in and sat on the floor, in the same spot she used to sit in before I died. Her back hit the wall and she crossed her legs, just as she used to do. I stared at her as she looked back at me.

"Are you going to explain what happened or are you just going to stare at me?"

"Uh... Its just... The way... Uh... Never mind..." 

I grabbed my book bag and took out all the pictures. I placed them in front of her and she stared at them.

"I know you won't believe me but this is a hundred times true and a story this strange wouldn't be made up, trust me,"

"Can we hurry this up? I'm getting really nervous..."

"Okay so..." I digged my fingers in the pile of pictures and grabbed a picture from when we were little. "We used to be really good friends when we were little. You don't remember, yes I know, but I will get to that part. Then in like 8th grade I asked you out to the winter dance and that was like our first date ever," I grabbed the picture of us at the winter dance and she laughed. 

"As much as I don't believe you right now, we both look extremely ugly!" Her laugh made me smile.

"We didn't start dating until 9th grade though when Li Na sent both of us Valentines from each other and we actually believed it. We were always off and on but we always came back to each other with in a month,"

"Wait pause, I want to look at the pictures!" Min Soo said picking up one picture at a time.

"You believe me?!"

"Heck no! I just think this is super great photo-shop!"

"You make it seem like I'm a stalker or something,"

"Yes that is what I'm thinking and when I get home I'm probably going to call the police, just letting you know,"

"Can I finish my story before you do that?"

"Yeah sure, its a rather entertaining story. Seems like an EXO fanfic!"

"Okay so a month ago, you told me that you had feelings for the new kid who you were paired up with in science class,"

"Dude, that's you!"

"No, it was Jung Kook. You said he asked you out to prom and you accepted. I was really mad because I stopped my bad habits because I realized that I was in love with you-"

"What bad habits?"

"...Cheating..."

"Ha, this is just like a fanfic! But I'm mad you made yourself cheat on me. Its not good for my image in the story so far. But its cute that you were in love with me."

"You stopped talking to me for a week because I was really mad at you and you hated me when I was mad. You got pretty close to Jung Kook and it made me super jealous."

Her face started falling. She dropped the picture and stood up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, grabbing her hand.

"I... I... I... I remember..."

"You... You remember?!"

"YOU SLEPT WITH LI NA!" She smacked me and ran out my room. She stopped at the door and looked back at me as I ran after her, tears forming in her eyes. "But... How come everything is different now?"

"...That night... I was super drunk and I left Li Na at the party when I realized what I did I tried walking out and catching the bus but I staggered across the street and got hit by a car. I was dead but I was given a second chance at life,"

She gripped door knob and started crying. She slid down the door and crawled into a ball. I stood there staring at her as she cried because I didn't know what to do. Everything paused and a white light appeared.

"Choi Junhong , you've messed up the rules!" A familiar voice said. The angel guy from before stood where the white light once was and crossed his arms.

"How else was I supposed to know that she was going to find those pictures?! WHY WERE THOSE PICTURES EVEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" 

"Polaroid pictures are something that we can't erase but we thought that you were smart enough to dispose of them. Never-the-less, its time for your meeting since you messed things up." He grabbed my hand and the light appeared again, taking me away with him.