CHAPTER ONE

Be Mine

Chorong walking around town with Nicole in seoul. All of a sudden there is a man who is running hit chorong. "Ouch!". chorong discretion in the liver. The man trus leave without a word. Then pursued the man again. Where is he heading?


Nicole, looking at shirts in boutique was so surprised to see his friend disappear overnight. then he ran to find his colleague.

turn back to chorong 
chorong already caught the guy so she attracts the men's shirts. 
"Oi, you're dumb or what?" 
"I already knew to apologize to?" 
"do not want to pay for that" 
"Oi, so even if I remove the shirt. trick trick I could have drowned." 
Woohyun thus pretend to show the faces of sad. 

"what kinds of things did you do the face? do you remember I want to let you easily pleased? 
sorry first is, after all, if I do right after you too, I did not lose anything. right? "

chorong want desperately want to hear the word sorry from woohyun. 
"If you do not let go of me, I do not want to apologize. so let me first shirt now., or did you not want me to respect you as a woman again?" 
woohyun smiled sarcastically to chorong. chorong was astonished and he accidentally let go of the collar on the shirt woohyun.