Final

A Stalker's Dreams Come True

My name is Jin-Kyong and I’m living in Korea for more than a year now and my dream is to become a photographer. I have a professional camera and I have dedicated my free time to be a professional Sehun stalker. When I take photos of him, I edit and publish them in books, posters and sell merchandise.

Today was just another day of stalking Sehun, hiding from his sight, from day to night. In the afternoon he decided to go on a café with a friend and of course I was there, hiding behind the buildings. I was taking photos, one after another, when something clicked in the camera, preventing me from taking further photos. I started panicking and leaned on the wall, while trying to fix my precious equipment. But then with my peripheral vision I saw a tall figure covering above me, blocking the sunlight. I slowly turned around just to see the one and only Oh Sehun, shyly smiling at me, holding two cups of Chocolate Bubble tea.

"So I know that you've been following me this whole day and I guessed that you would be really tired by now. That's why I bought you one of these" he said with his deep voice and handed me one of the cups. Then I let my camera fall, hanging on my neck, while I tried not to stare too obviously at the perfect creature that was standing in front of me.

"Т-Thank you." I said and slightly nodded my head. At that moment I was fighting with myself weather to stay calm or burst into screams and have a heart attack from the excitement. "I-I'm really grateful but I think my camera just got broken and I need to fix it as soon as possible".

"Can I come with you - I have nothing to do" Sehun says as he scratched his neck.

"Isn't your friend waiting for you at the table in the café?" I asked as I pointed at the said café.

"No, he had to go and we parted" he answered and took a sip from his beverage.

"Oh… Well I guess you can tag along" I slightly smiled at him and started walking towards the place where I usually go when my camera breaks.

"What do you do with all those pictures you take every day?" he broke the silence between us.

"I make merchandise with them like photo books and posters and stuff like that"

"Oh"

We talked about everyday stuff, until we reached our destination. I talked to the staff and they said that I had to leave my camera so they can fix it. I only took my memory card with all those precious pictures of the man waiting for me outside the store. When we got out Sehun turned to me and asked:

"When you're done with editing the pictures, could you send some of them to me, please? I'll give you my e-mail."

"Of course, if someone has the right to own them it would be you like the model and me like the photographer" we both laughed and he gave me his e-mail.

"I... ummm, I was wondering... would you like to go out on a date right now? If you are free, of course." He asked me and his cheeks slightly covered in pink.

"I would be delighted!"

Then we went to a small restaurant, where there weren’t many people there to recognize him. We had a great time and then he suggested to walk me home. I thought it was really sweet!

When we reached my door, he leaned on the wall and he scratched his neck.

"Look, I... I had real fun being with you. I don't know how long I haven't gone out with somebody. Truth be told, my friend from earlier and I made a bet and I lost so I had to ask you out. But the thing is I really liked it so... if you want to, we can do it again some time, what do you say?"

"I would love to do it! This was probably one of the best nights in my life so..." I smiled at him and felt how my hands started sweating.

"Great! Good night, princess" he gave me a slight kiss on the cheek while I was standing there, frozen, still assimilating that something happened, something that I thought  will happen only in my dreams.

"Don't forget to send me the pictures. I'll be waiting for you" he grinned form ear to ear and turned around, leaving towards the direction we came from. I felt how the butterflies in my stomach started slowing their crazy fluttering...