From the start and how it end

Storm

 

Haeyee's POV
 
My uniform was messy, socks was not even, and i let my uncombed hair fly behind me. Only one word to describe me now - Messy. i sprinted all the way to the reach the closing gates. 
 
I held on tightly to the bars of the gates. I was just a SECOND late, ONE SECOND! Soon, the counciler came and took my name down before allowing me to head back to class. Thats it, detention..again. I can now look forward to cleaning the classroom at the end of the day. 
 
I slumped my bag on the chair right before the teacher came in and started chanting on and on about some physics formula. 
 
i laid my head on the table to see my class president concentrating hard on what the teacher was writing on the board. I never realised it before, but behind those thick framed glasses, was actually a very handsome face. Onew suddenly tilted his head and caught me staring at him. 
 
! A blush crept accross my face as i gasped and immedaitely stared at the teacher right in front to avoid any eye contact. 
 
School ended faster then i expected and i found myself cleaning the classroom. I guess you could already call me an expert, i've done it so many times. 
 
But somehow this time was special. It was very awkward. Onew was actually in class studying. Seriously, who would want to stay back in this horrible school and most of all study! And if he wants to study why not go to the library or something, its more comfortable. I got lost in my thoughts as i cleaned the whiteboard. 
 
I felt as if someone was watching me, but i guess it was just my hallucination
 
"Urm..theres a beetle on your sk-k-irt" Onew Stammered, wide eyed. 
 
I took it from my checkered skirt and squished it with two fingers. 
 
Someone burst out laughing as i turned my head to stare at the source of the laughter. 
 
"What!?" 
 
"Its just funny how a girl like you would do something like that"
 
A girl like me? 
 
"Hey! how did you know a beetle was on me? it was so small" i raised my eyebrowns and took a step closer to him. 
 
"You've been watching me?" I was then right in front of him
 
A blush as red as an apple crept to his face as he looked left and right. 
 
And i burst out laughing. He looked a little confused but laughed with me to avoid an awkward situation. We looked at each other and smiled. Who would ever thought that me, the rebel kid which is always late would ever laugh together with her geeky class chairman.
 
 
 
-4 years later- 
 
I felt a grip on my shoulder and swiftly turned my head around to see that face i missed. 
 
"Onew.." 
 
"Sorry, I've got a basketball match with Minho and the others, i'm afraid i can't go out with you today." He gave me a weak smile. 
 
Before i even replied "I'm sure you'll understand." He ended it with a peck on my cheek and left me there, beside my locker. 
 
Onew had changed a lot since 4 years ago. From the thick framed glasses and neat clothing, now he had contacts and style, lots of it. 
 
But i would rather have the old Onew back, the boyfriend which would spent time with me. The one who would remember my birthday - today. 
 
"Happy Birthday Haeyee!" i was greeted by my friends in the lecture hall and some even gave me presents
 
"Kahmsahahmnida" i greeted back with a wide smile, hiding all the sadness i had. 
 
"Wanna go out today to celebrate your birthday?" Krystal appeared out of nowhere and linked arms with me. 
 
"I totally forgot, you must have a date with your boyfriend already" she pouted. 
 
"I reserve your Saturday this week!" She left me and got ready for lecture.Today was going to be a very long day. 
 
----------------------
 
Music exploded in the studio. My sweaty self in the mirror was moving according to the beat. Dancing had always been my way of relieving stress. 
 
All of a sudden the music stop and i knelt on the floor panting. 
 
"Noona!" The red haired boy came and sat beside me. 
 
"That was one hip freestyle!" he jokingly punched me in the shoulder. 
 
We both slumped back down on the wooden platform. I stared at the ceiling,i had a gut feeling, something bad was going to happen. 
 
 
Taemin's POV
 
I could not believe i was lying beside this beautiful noona. Uknowingly, a smile escaped my lips. 
 
I still remembered the first time we met, how she guided me, how she made me love dance. How i'd look forward to every lesson just to see her.Although she had a boyfriend.. I closed my eyes and drifted away when i remembered..
 
"NOONA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" i suddenly sat up. 
 
she giggled at my sudden response making me scratch my head in plain embarassment. 
 
"Thanks!" She gave a smile which could just melt me down in to pieces. 
 
Oh ! i didn't buy anything for her. 
 
"Noona, i didn't buy you anything..but i came up with a dance routine recently.." i stared at my feet 
 
"Show me then!" her excitement rose " Don't tell me you'r scared?" She teased me 
 
"No i'm not. I'm shy. Shy is much cuter then scared." She smack me lightly on the leg 
 
"Just get going!" 
 
"Yes Ma'am!" 
 
i plugged in my ipod before flawlessly perform a routine in front of her 
 
"Ta-da" i bowed with her clapping wildly 
 
"I taught my student well" She's Satisfied! 
 
"Thanks Taemin!" 
 
 
Haeyee's POV 
 
My 22nd birthday ended up being with Taemin dancing and perspiring all the way.
 
My pocket vibrated and i fished it out, Onew? 
 
"Onew"
 
"Haeyee-ah, can we meet?" 
 
i bit my lip "Sure.." 
 
I knew what was going to happen, but i wasn't ready. And of course i hope it'll not be on my birthday. 
 
"Taemin i gotta go" i fished up my bag and left through the glass doors 
 
 
 
Taemin's POV 
 
If today was her birthday..Why didn't she spend it with her guy?
 
--------
 
Haeyee's POV
 
The park was cold, i rubbed my hands together. I hate that i knew everything. Tears threatened to spill. I couldn't handle it, at least not today.
 
Sorry, something happened at home
 
i sent a short text and made my way home. 
 
----------
 
Another tiring school day passed. I hardly saw Onew at all. 
 
I'll walk you home today, have something to say 
 
i received a text from him before i saw him chatting happily with Nichole from a far. Maybe Haeyee you are too sensitive, maybe its not what you think is going to happen. But i knew it myself, we were drifting, real far. And i could do nothing about it. 
 
--------------
 
Both our hands were kept in each of our pockets and the awkward silence continued 
 
"Haeyee" 
 
The way he said my name made my heart freeze. No...I couldn't hold back the tears any more and it just started spilling out. It made me look so pathetic,so weak. 
 
"I'm sorry" I swear i saw tears trickled down his cheeks 
 
His two eyes were telling me goodbye
 
-------------
 
I snuggled the corner of the studio and burried my head in my knees. It was painful,very painful. I didn't even hear the opening of doors.He silently sat beside me and let my head lay on his shoulder. Just like that i fell into a deep slumber. I finally set my heart to leave him.