Cheesy!! .. yet Sweet >~<

A very Sweet day ^^

It’s Valentine’s Day and here I am. In a big chocolate mess! I’ve been up for hours making chocolates for my boyfriend. Well trying… This will be our first valentine’s day together. I want it to be perfect, but the perfect chocolates I made yesterday get gobbled up by Jimin, my best friend, when he came over to talk about what to get this girl for valentine’s day. Those chocolates took me hours to make… So I had to wake up early and start on a new batch only I’m so tired I can’t get anything right which makes me frustrated which only makes it worse! I’m hopeless…

*Ding dong*

My ears perked up at the doorbell. “Who could that be?” I put down my cooking utensils and walked to open the door only to be greeted by a smiling Taehyung. Oh no... My draw dropped. “W-What are you-“  “I can't come see my girlfriend on Valentine’s day?” He took his finger and swiped my cheek then putting it into his mouth. “Chocolate? For me? How sweet.” He smiled and I stood there like an idiot. He walked past me and into my kitchen. Registering where he went I ran after him yelling, “Wait! I’m not done!” I came into the kitchen. “No kidding.” He said as he looked around at the chocolate disaster. He faced me and I lowered my head. “I… I wanted our first valentines day together to be perfect and-“ I was cut off arms embracing me into a tight hug. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes with a smile plastered on his face. “As long as we’re together it will be perfect.” I smiled. “Cheesy!” I giggled. “But sweet.” I hugged pulled him in for another hug. “How about we make chocolates together?” He said as we parted. “That sounds nice.”

And soon… the chocolate fight began. In midst of making the chocolates Taehyung pointed out that I had chocolate and frosting sweets all over me. “Well… Why don’t we match today?” I took my finger and dipped it into the chocolate batter and swiped it across his nose and cheeks. “Yah!” I giggled trying to hold back a laugh. “Oh. It’s on.” He said with an evil smirk plastered across his face. We chased each other from room to room with chocolate covered fingers and utensils. We soon heard the oven ding and put in a batch. Of course right afterwords Taehyung had to have found the whip cream and sprayed it on my nose. “Hey. No sneak attacks!” I ran and took the other can from the fridge. And if you couldn’t guess… So started a BIG whip cream fight. By the time we we’re done our whip cream cans we’re empty. We ran and took out the chocolates.

We set them to cool on the oven top and looked at each other. We broke out into laughter. We both looked ridiculous. Chocolate and whip cream spatters covered our body’s. “Maybe we shouldn’t make chocolate together since we always turn these things into battles.” I said while holding my stomach from laughing so hard. He pulled me in and kissed my chocolate covered cheek. “But you taste so sweet. Putting chocolate on you just doubles my sweet tooth.” Of course I blushed and he laughed, but my next moved shocked him. I noticed whip cream on his bottom lip. So I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into a gentle kiss. I pulled away from his face. “You know what. You’re right. Sweet things on you only double my sweet tooth.” We started laughing. “Who’s cheesy now?!” He said while still laughing. “It may be cheesy, but” I took my thumb and swiped it over a spot covered by whip cream on his cheek and my thumb clean. “It was sweet.” He pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead before placing his head against mine. “Let’s get cleaned up.”

We each took our turn taking a shower and put on different clean clothes. He has his extra clothes here of course. We cleaned up the kitchen and took our chocolate sweets into the living room where we cuddled on the couch to watch movies. We each took a chocolate and placed it in our mouth’s. “Not bad!” I said. “Why so surprised? I’m a great baker.” He said proudly. “Say’s the one who turned my matching chocolate outfits into a battle to the death.” We laughed. My eyes started to close. He noticed and took my head to rest on his chest. He leaned in and whispered in my ears, “Happy Valentine’s Day Jagiya.” I pulled up to his face and gave him a quick kiss before closing my eyes and going back to resting on his chest. “Happy Valentine’s Day Taehyungie.” He placed a blanket over us and placed his arms around me tightly. I replayed today in my head and fell into sweet sweet dreamland.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry it's short XP

I hope you like it!

Happy valentine's day to all!