Hae's wish in his Birthday

EunHae collection of drabble moment

 

Donghae never really liked his birthday. Not because he hates the fact that he is growing older on that day, no, Donghae never cares about that.

He never really liked it because of the fact that the most precious person in his life is often forgetting his birthday, to some extent affect the levels of his happiness.

It's a normal thing for Donghae and Eunhyuk. Blame their hell schedules that leave them unable to have time to just relax together, sitting side by side properly, and Eunhyuk say happy birthday to him.

All what Donghae wants is to spend a quality time with his lover on his birthday.

And imagine how happy he was when at the midnight of Oct 15th, when he was ripped one by one the gift he has received, he found Leeteuk dragged his lover into the their dorm on the 12th floor, into his shared room with the leader. 

They had just returned from Sukira (of course, donghae listening at Sukira too that night), he had heard Eunhyuk congratulate him over the radio broadcasts, and he was happy, bu not as happy as now when he saw his lover standing before him, looking tired, but trying his best to stay awake.

"Then i'll use your room tonight, Hyuk" the leader started making voice and already walked to the door.

"Don't mess it up, hyung" Hyuk replied with chuckle in his voice. After seeing Leeteuk shut the door with murmuring something that sounded like 'you should thank me,kid' he turned his body to face Donghae who is still sitting on the floor.

"Come here, Hae" Hyuk opening his arm, inviting his lover to enter in. In a sec Donghae already wraping himself with Eunhyuk's heat body. Donghae resting his head on his boyfriend's neck, and he felt Eunhyuk's hand hugging his waist tightly.

"Happy 6th anniversary, Hae" Donghae can felt Hyuk's silly grin on his hair, made him hitting Hyuk's chest half heartly.

"Paaabo, i'm 26 years old men,Hyuk, 26!" he tried to sounded angry, fail.

"No no no, Hae, you are.." Hyuk kissed Hae's forehead, move their bodies to the left and to the right in a rhythm. "..forever my 6 years old baby."

"...i should be angry with your statement."

"nah, you like it."  

They continued to move their bodies, if someone else caught a glimpse on them , it will looked like they were dancing together. When they got nearer to the bed,Eunhyuk's feet was tripped and make them fall to the soft bed with Hyuk's back on the bed.

While laughing they justified their position on the bed so they were now lying properly on the ..ng,white sheets, oh on the Teuk's bed. Eunhyuk kept Donghae in his arms, donghae now laid his head and hands on Eunhyuk's chest, their legs interlocked each other. they tried to contact their bodies as much as possible.

After a sec of warm silent, Hyuk asking his Hae, "What do you wish this year?"

"...a same thing as last year" He replied in his soft voice.

"Same thing as last year? is it didn't came true yet?" Hyuk caressed Hae's hair softly.

"No, it did came true, I just want it to happen again."

"May i know what is it?"

Donghae smiled with satisfaction and drowned himself more on Hyuk's arms. 

"I want you to say 'Happy Birthday' to me with me in your arms."


:: FINfISH ::