On Rainy Days

On Rainy Days

I suggest you to hear the song when you read this FF ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE

 

On the rainy days you come and find me....

Torturing me through the night....

When the rain starts to stop, you follow....

Slowly... Little by little... you will stop as well....

 

- On Rainy Days, B2st -

 

 

Rain was falling. This living room looked so mess with a lot of beer cans on the floor, beside a girl's legs. She leaned her back on sofa feet as she sat down on the floor. She held a can of beer with both of her hands. Water was flowing from the windows. Cold air swept her skin. Smiles formed on her face. The sound of lightning heard like a music in her ears. Scent of wet ground relaxed her and made her heartbeat slower. The memories flashback on her head.

When the rain falls, he would hug her. He would hold her hands tightly. He made sure if she's warm enough on his embrace.

 

She's waiting....

She's waiting that guy would came and embrassed her. She missed his embrace. She missed his warm body. She missed his scent. She missed him.

The things she wanted....

She wished she could go outside and felt rain made her body wet. And his arms, back hugged her when she felt cold because of the wind that blew.

She wish for drinking a cup of hot chocolate with him as they saw the rain falling outside from their large window in living room.

She remembered, their first kiss. That guy gave her first kiss that day. When the rain's fall.

 

She took her phone try to call him. As soon as she opened her contact, she dialed a contact named "Rain <3". She hope to hear a rain sound from his ring back tone. But unfortunately, reality wasn't like her expectation. She heard operator's voice, not a rain sound.

 

" Bomi-yah, what are you doing?" A voice cracked her silent.

" Ah, Doojoon oppa! I just called Howon, but his phone is off." She answered his older brother's question.

Yoon Doojoon looked at his younger sister with sad gaze. He glanced on beer cans near her and let her be like that. Although he though, his sister has changed. It was not what his sister would like to do in the past. He knows, she wouldn't drunk too much like tonight in the past. He walked away from her as he rubbed his forehead. He knows, he had no strength to hold her. That’s herself, right?

 

Something appeared on his mind. Disturbing his brain with a question that he knows, everyone shouldn't answer this question because he had been know the answer. Howon and his sister like rain aren't they?

 

Doojoon walked toward his bedroom. He just lay his back on his bed when suddenly he heard his sister screamed from living room.

 

Doojoon ran downstair and hugged his sister as soon as he was there. She punched him when he hugged her. She kicked beer cans nearby. Tears' falling on her cheeks. Her face looked tired. She screamed louder. She was crying... She was crying on her brother's arms. And slowly, her cry is gone. And this damn silent made Doojoon's tears slowly fell down with his silent sobs.

 

On the next day...

 

Bomi hold her umbrella tightly as soon as she arrived here. It's raining...

 

" You came on rainy days, you left me when rain's fall. And last night, you came and found me in rainy day with our memories. Now, I'm coming when it's raining. Are you happy?" She wishpered.

 

#Flashback#

 

January 2012....

 

Bomi was in  the nearest shop from her house. His brother asked her to buy some banana milks for him while she was reading for her exams tomorow on their private library. She didn't want to buy it for him before, but her brother's aegyo... You know, she can't help it.

 

She wore her ugliest style to go there. Purple jacket, a black short, his brother's slippers, and a messed bunch hair. That's why, as soon as she got banana milks that his brother ordered , she paid it and  went home quickly. She was in hurry to out from that shop, but before she could out from that shop, the rain began to fall. She exhaled deeply and bit her lower lips when she saw water was falling like a little waterfall from that shop's roof.

 

All of sudden, someone bumped against her from behind. This person bowed to her, and so did her. This person said sorry for a couple times with his manly voice before he went out. Then she knew, that person was a guy. Bomi saw that person from inside. He held an umbrella. Something came on her mind when she saw that guy was opening his umbrella. She ran toward that guy. When that guy stepped out from that shop, Bomi held that guy's wrist and joined him under his umbrella. That guy was shocked when he looked that girl. They stopped their steps.

 

" I'm sorry... But could you help me to go home? It's raining heavily , I didn't bring an umbrella, would you take me home please?" Bomi said politely.

That guy just stared at her in statue. He had charms on her. While he was staring at her when she was talking, something knocked him. He didn't know what it is. But without any doubt, he nodded.

" Ah, thank you!" Bomi said when they walked.

" Where's your home agasshi?" He asked.

" It's a block from here."  She answered

" My name is Bomi, Yoon Bomi. Don't call me agasshi, ahjussi..." She continued in chuckles.

" Your surname like my friend's name. Maybe you have a relationship with him," he said without looking at her.

" Who's he? Is he Yoon Doojoon?"

She asked and watched right face of that guy's face.

He turned at her immediately. Their face were just in an inch. Bomi's heart was pounding pretty fast all of sudden.

" I see... You know him. He's my friend," that guy turned his face away.

Bomi giggled.

" This brat is my older brother," Bomi smiled at him as she said that.

" You haven't tell me you name, ahjussi.." She continued.

" My name is Lee Howon, just call me Howon but your brother usually calls me Hoya," He said in chuckled and smiled. Bomi thought, he looked perfect when he smiled.

 

And from that day on, they met each other more. Until one day, finally they became a couple.

 

#flachback end#

 

" Why did you do that? Why did you push me out of the car?" She touched her chest.

" It's hurt... You pushed me and the road bumped my chest. The scar has gone, but it still painful. Even It's not broke my ribs, but still it was painful enough. You should let me in the car with you so I won't feel this pain." Tears were falling from her eyes. Words that she want to hold as the day passed. Now was revealed in front of him.

 

#flashback#

 

Bomi felt her body was sore. She felt warm liquid was flowing in her forehead. She can't move her feet. Her back felt so painful to move. She turned her head to left side even it hurt her so much. She didn't remember anything happened before. But she knew, they had car accident.

 

She looked at Howon in his seat. He was unconcious. His face was full of red liquid that flowing from his upper head. Her eyes got glassy after she watched that tragic view.

 

" Oppa... Wake up please...," she said with her last energy. He didn't move.

" Ya! Lee Howon! Wake up! Don't leave me you jerk! We should out from here!" Bomi screamed as she shaked Howon's body. Tears were falling hard on her cheeks. And finally, Howon moved a little and opened his eyes. Smile was forming on his face. She rubbed his cheeks.

" Naneun gwaenchana..." Howon said with his lower voice almost like a wishpers.

" No, you're not! Let's get out from here and looking for rescue!" Bomi said in her cracked voice.

" I can't. It's so painful. I can't even feel my right foot, I think it's broken."

He took off Bomi's safety belt and he stared at her.

" Go out! You should be safe!" He said like a command for her.

" No! We both have to be safe!"

Howon pushed bomi out of his car until bomi fell bumped the road. She could felt her chest so painful because of that.

" Bomi-yah... Go and find the nearest rescue. I will be right here waiting for you. My foot is broken, I won't go anywhere." He smiled after he told Bomi to go.

 

Bomi tried to walk and looking for helps. Unfortunately, her body wasn't strong enough to stand up. She fell on the ground, a couples meters from the car. She was gasping and laying on the road when she heard a hard blast sound come from the car. She turned her head toward the car. All that she saw just a huge fire devoured the car. Rain fell after that blast accident happened. The water made her body wet and her scar became more painful. She wanted to stand up and ran toward the car, but she couldn't. She couldn't scream for help even her eyes started wet. Her vission became blured. She fainted and didn't know what happened after that.

 

#flashback end#

 

Bomi watched toward the tomb in front of her. It had been a weeks since the last time she came here. When she missed him so badly, she would come here and talked to the ground even it's raining.

She tried to forget him. But Howon came and found her in her dream. Torturing her with all of their memories that she tried to hide with all of her efforts. She would stay all night long because she was afraid if he may come in her dream and it will be a nightmare for her.

She tried to forget him. She tried to erase all about him, emptied her mind from someone named Lee Howon. But it still the same. She couldn't. Even if she was unconscious because of drunk, she will missed his wide warm arms that embraced her in the past. On rainy days, all of those memories would come and his shadow appeared in front of her when she missed him so badly.