Not Romantic

Not Romantic

LAME+BORING ALERT!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!


Donghae sigh as he observing the couple in front of him. The not-romantic-kyuhyuk-couple. Kyuhyun is playing his psp while Eunhyuk busy with his laptop. They always do this if they have free time. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk has been couple for almost 3 years. Nobody is really know how they ended up as a couple. Kyuhyun is not romantic while Eunhyuk hates the romantic thingy. Both of them never watch any romantic movies and if members watch it, they would be whining or complaining. Donghae continue observing the couple and jumped a bit when a pair of arms hugs him from behind.

“What are you doing, baby?” Donghae’s boyfriend asked.

“Well... just thinking why they can’t be like us? Spending free time together like.. “together” not sit on the couch together but doing their own business.” Donghae answered. His boyfriend sighed.

“Let them be, Hae. They are fine with it. How about spending our free time together, now? Hmm?” Siwon dragged Donghae after he nodded.

==

Hyukjae sighed as he turning off his laptop. After that, he stretching his body out because his body is kinda hurt for remain in the same position for an hour.

“Tired?” Kyuhyun asked as he feel Eunhyuk’s head on his shoulder, eyes still on psp.

“Hhmmm..” Eunhyuk answered. He closed his eyes, and inhaled Kyuhyun’s scent. Kyuhyun ended his game and turning off his psp.

“Let’s take a nap.” Kyuhyun suggested. Eunhyuk nodded. The taller stood up and give a confused look to Eunhyuk because the latter is still sitting down on the couch. The red hair spread his arms and give a puppy eyes to his boyfriend. Without any complain and a sigh he carry Eunhyuk. The girl-in-relationship lock his legs on Kyuhyun’s waist and his arms on his neck immediately.

==

Valentine day is getting closer. Super Junior getting busy. But, between their tight schedules, they didn’t forget to prepare their special present for their loved one. Every member except Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asked Ryeowook.

“Oh, Eunhyuk hyung. I’m going out with Sungmin hyung. Do you want to come with us?” Ryeowook asked back while waiting for Sungmin.

“Oh, Hyuk! We are going out to buy something we need for Valentine. Are you coming?” Sungmin asked him immediately after he got out from his room.

“Hmm.. I don’t think I’ll go. Well, you know me and Kyuhyun, right?” Eunhyuk answered. Ryeowook and Sungmin sighed. They really think that, this type of dating must stop.

“Hyuk, listen. I know Kyuhyun show no interest in this kind of thing. And I know you doesn't like romantic things. But at least for this day, Hyuk. Both of you passed two valentine without any special events, special memories. Come on, Hyuk. Show him that you are really love him.” Sungmin said.

“I love him!! I really do!” Eunhyuk defended.

“I know you love him, Hyuk. That’s why just for this year, do something special for your lovely brat. Show him that you really care. Prove your love with your action. Come on, change your clothes and come with us. You can think about it while strolling around the mall.” Sungmin said. Finally Eunhyuk agreed with Sungmin’s idea and go to the mall together.

==

“Kyuhyun, kyuhyun!!” Siwon called the magnae who is in the serious starcraft battle.

“Back off, Siwon.” Kyuhyun barked.

“Owh come on. I need your help.” Siwon pleaded. Kyuhyun just ignored him and cursed at the enemies who managed to attack him.

“Kyuhyun, please!! I’ll buy you anything you want. Just please help me for this one!!!” Siwon pleaded again. Unfortunately, the magnae didn’t fall for it.

“I swear to God, I’ll cut the electricity off if you don’t stop playing that game and help me.” Siwon threaten. Kyuhyun groaned and decided to bail off from the battle. He was about to lose the battle anyway.

“What?!” Kyuhyun asked with sour face.

“Teach me how to sing this song.” Siwon grinned while showing a paper to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun took the paper. It’s a current romantic song.

“You disturbing me just for this. Ask Ryeowook to teach you!” Kyuhyun handed the paper back to Siwon and was about to restart a new game.

“Kyuhyun, please. Ryeowook is going out with Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Come on teach me. I want to sound perfect for Donghae!” Siwon pleaded. Because of Siwon’s pathetic looks and his eyes kinda hurt for playing the game for almost 3 hours, he agreed to teach him.

 

“It’s good already.” Kyuhyun said after Siwon finished the song. Siwon is very obedient and do everything Kyuhyun told to him to do. That’s why the practice went faster than Kyuhyun’s thought.

“Thank you so much, Kyuhyun!!” Siwon went to hug Kyuhyun.

“Yeah, whatever.” Kyuhyun said and pushed the taller man.

“So, are you going to sing for Eunhyuk, or you prepare another present for him?” Siwon asked after he pulled away.

“Nope. Nothing.” Kyuhyun answered and resume the game.

“Nothing? Are you serious? Oh Shisus, Kyuhyun! You are hopeless. I know you are not romantic. But, try to show your love in action will you? Poor baby Hyuk. If I didn’t have my lovely Hae, I would date Hyuk and showering him with a lot of present to show him how much I love him.” Siwon said. Kyuhyun just glared at Siwon. The starcraft is long forgotten by him.

“What did you say?” Kyuhyun asked. His eyes darkened after listening Siwon blabbering about him dating his hyukkie.

“W-well... you know.. I said IF. So yeah... Anyway, you should give him something special. What if there’s a guy, which is NOT me, of course... try to take him away from you. What if this guy treat Hyuk nicely and show affection more than you did to him. What if this guy always do and give something special for him on Valentine or on his birthday. And what if, Hyuk was carried away by that kind of action and decided to choose that guy? I’m just worry of your relationship. All members are worry about you two. Just try to be romantic this Valentine won’t hurt anybody.” Siwon said. He left the magnae alone to think. Well, what siwon said is true. He must give a special Valentine for his lover.

==

When the first time Kyuhyun joined the group, the latter was too shy. He barely talk to anyone. The first member who was really talk and listen to him is Hyukjae. That was when Kyuhyun crying silently after the rough day. Hyukjae heard his soft sobs and comfort the latter. Since that day, Kyuhyun will always follow him. They didn’t talk too much tho. Just being in the next of each other make Kyuhyun feels comfortable and safe, and vice versa.

If Kyuhyun have problem he’ll stay quiet. He usually a quiet type person, so nobody’s will noticed if he was sad or mad. But Hyukjae will always notice it. If Kyuhyun mad, he’ll become more silent and always frown. If someone tries to make a joke with him, the person will received a death glare from him. And if Kyuhyun sad, he’ll become even more silent and always stare blankly at nothingness. He would just simply ignore people around him. Hyukjae understand that. Kyuhyun doesn’t need to tell what is wrong with him to make Hyukjae understand how’s the latter's feels.

Kyuhyun only talk his problem to Hyukjae. And Hyukjae will listen to him carefully without interrupting or questioning him, until he finished the story. They usually stood silent for couple minutes just hugging, before Hyukjae speak out his opinion. That’s why they became close because they understand each other. When they officially  became a couple, other members bugging them with ton of questions. They just can’t believe it. From members’ eyes, both of them is like oil and water. Kyuhyun is just calm and collected, and Hyukjae is bright and joyful. Beside, Hyukjae mostly play with Donghae.

“So, was it you or him that confessed first?” Donghae once asked.

“Neither of us.” Hyukjae answered and walked away. That’s true. Neither of them confess their feeling verbally to each other. They just know that they were in love. They didn’t declare themselves as a couple to members. They found out about their relationship when, Kangin saw them made out in the living room. At that time, they have been in relationship for a year already. The members still believe that KyuHyuk pull a prank by pretending to be a couple or maybe it was just one night stand. Because seriously, after that incident, they barely saw them do lovey-dovey things. Even SiHae couple make noises at the night, and members can see YeWook cuddling in the living room during free time or Sungmin feeding Kangin. Each couple in the group show their affection toward their lover.  But KyuHyuk never do that. They were sure Hyukjae is the bottom tho. They just know it because of how feminine Hyukjae is, they are sure that Hyukjae is the bottom.

Their doubt grew bigger when they Eunhyuk’s or Kyuhyun’s birthday came. The couple didn’t give something special to their lover. Not even congratulation word. They just locked themselves inside Eunhyuk’s room. Members think they’ll have and decided to eavesdrop them. But they heard nothing. Kangin gulped before open the door with the duplicated key. They saw the KyuHyuk couple sleeping peacefully while hugging each other with clothes on. That was it. They spent every special day like that, cuddling and sleeping. Even Kangin tries to be a romantic person for Sungmin in special day like Valentine day.

==

Today is Valentine’s eve. Super Junior have individual schedule this day. Hyukjae be a main MC in one of music show while Kyuhyun have usual recording for Radio Star. The rest of members finished their schedules already and went out to celebrate Valentine outside the dorm. Hyukjae just finished his schedules. He went to bathroom to shower, before going to bed. He perfectly know that nobody in the dorm except himself. He just laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. A minute later, his phone ringing indicated a new message. He grabbed his phone to read the message.

Hyukkie, are you home already? I’m still in the studio. Will get home late. Don’t wait for me. Good night. I love you.

Hyukjae smile when reading the text. He reply the message before close his eyes. He think about something that Sungmin and Ryeowook told to him 2 days ago. After almost 3 years in relationship they were fine passing any special days as the other days. Nothing special about it. Maybe he need to treat Valentine day as a special day like everybody does. Maybe what Ryeowok and Sungmin said was true. He must do something special this year.

==

Kyuhyun walk in slowly. He doesn’t want to wake his lover up.  He opened the door of Hyukjae's room, put down something on table, and tap something on his laptop. After he done, he went to the bed where Hyukjae sleep on. He look at his lover, thinking how lucky he is to have him as his boyfriend. Hyukjae is an understanding person and never demand anything from him. Kyuhyun caressed Hyukjae's hair and kiss his cheek. Hyukjae groaned in his sleep and open his eyes slowly.

“Hey..” Kyuhyun said.

“You are home..” Kyuhyun just nodded at his sleepy lover’s statement.

“Let’s just sleep.” Hyukjae said.

“No. Not now. Hyukkie, I want to show you something.” Kyuhyun said. He climb on the bed, sitting and resting his back on the bed backrest. He pulled Hyukjae to sit in front of him, hugging him from behind.

“Wake up, sugar. You must see this.” Kyuhyun said in gentle tone. He kissed Hyukjae’s nape to wake him up.

“What is it, Kyu~~?” Hyukjae whined, fully awake because of Kyuhyun’s gentle voice. Kyuhyun chuckled before he pressed something on his laptop. After that Hyukjae could hear Kyuhyun’s voice sing an unfamiliar song. A video appear on his bedroom wall. The video or more like slideshow showing their picture from their first meeting. The first time Hyukjae and Kyuhyun joined the group, photo group that has their interaction in it. their pictures during concerts and the capture of pictures from variety shows and not to forget, their selcas. Kyuhyun collected all pictures that he could found from internet (and he was thanking the fanbase for took many pictures of him and Hyukjae) and put it together to be a video. Kyuhyun wrote a song for Hyukjae to be a BGM of his video. He put the video on the laptop. He borrowed the projector from the company to make the video can be seen on the wall.

After the video finished, Hyukjae doesn’t know what to say. He turned his body and look at Kyuhyun for a long time. He feels like crying because he is happy that Kyuhyun prepare this special gift for him on Valentine. But he feel bad to because he didn’t prepare anything special for the latter.

“K-kyu~~” Hyukjae started.

“Do you like it, Hyukkie?” Kyuhyun asked as he caressing Hyukjae's cheek.

“I love it, Kyu. Thank you. You don't know how happy I am right now.” Hyukjae said before he hug his lover tightly. He sobs softly because he is touched by Kyuhyun’s present. Kyuhyun his back and whispering sweet words to calm him down.

“Kyu.. Thanks for everything. I’m sorry I can’t give you something special in return.” Hyukjae said after he calm down.

“Sshh.. Don’t say something like that, Hyukkie. Have you in my arms tonight is enough for me. I can’t ask more than that.” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu~~” Hyukjae called again. Kyuhyun just hmm-ing as he is busy playing with the red hair. Hyukjae bit his lower lips before he continue.

“Remember when I went to the mall with Sungmin hyung and Ryeowook?” Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun hmm-ing again. Of course he remember that day. That day when Siwon opened his eyes about Valentine day.

“Sungmin hyung and Ryeowook made me to buy something.... They said it would be a special gift for you.” Eunhyuk said again.

“And what is it, sweetheart?” Kyuhyun asked. Hyukjae pulled away from the hug and climb off from the bed.

“Wait here.” Hyukjae said and left the bedroom. After some minutes, Hyukjae comes back but he didn’t enter the room.

“K-kyu~~” Hyukjae called while peeking over.

“Hyukkie, why you didn’t come in? What are you doing there? Come here.” Kyuhyun asked and patting the empty space beside him. Hyukjae hesitate at first but he decided to come in. He closed the door and locked it. Kyuhyun widened his eyes when he saw his cute, lovely, and now is hella y lover in a light blue lingerie. Hyukjae walked closer and sit on the empty space beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gulped before talk.

“H-hyukkie.. you are.... amazing.” Kyuhyun said as he observe the red hair from hair to toe.

“S-stop staring kyu~~” Hyukjae whinned.

“Oh baby, you are so y in lingerie.” Kyuhyun said. He noticed Hyukjae hide something behind him so he asked him about it. Hyukjae once again hesitate but after Kyuhyun asked him to show it up, he did it.

“I don’t know that my baby can be this naughty.” Kyuhyun said after he saw the things that Hyukjae hid behind him. It were toys that Sungmin and Ryeowook force him to buy. Knowing how Hyukjae hate it when someone spends their money on him, they treathen him that they'll buy the toys for him if he doesn’t want to buy it for himself. Hyukjae doesn’t have any choice.

“Now, let’s use these toys to have fun baby.” Kyuhyun smirked before ravished his y boyfriend. Actually, it wasn’t their first time. We all know how protective Kyuhyun when it come to Hyukjae. Kyuhyun try hard to accept the reality that Hyukjae need to open his shirt and running here and there, topless on the stage. He tries to accept it. But, he doesn’t want anyone to hear Hyukjae's moans except him. That’s why other members never hear anything about their night activity. Kyuhyun always find a way to hide Hyukjae's moans like; kissing him, or having in the hotel, or having when other members were out, or having at very very late night. But, tonight, Kyuhyun can’t control himself and doesn’t even care about it anymore.

And finally, like.. “finally” the members of Super Junior heard (or caught) noises comes from the KyuHyuk couple. 


 

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.... FOR SINGLE LADIES LIKE ME. HAHAHA.

THIS IS MY LOVE FOR YOU ALL