Valentine's Day

Friday the 14th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm so sorry...

See? I apologized at the very beginning so I won't disappoint... Oh my shisus I don't know how this turned out.... Please forgive me.

A SIDE STORY (you can say a little bit of a prequel) OF KYUWOOK from my fic MIRACLE.

PS: You can read Miracle first so that your mind will be refreshed (if you already read it) then if you want, proceed to it's sequel AWAKE... :P

 

 

FRIDAY THE 14TH

 

 

The day has come. People with bitterness and pain will sprout out. And when I go online, I will see their posts on how lonely their friday is.

Well... They are not alone.

Not that I am single though.

I have a boyfriend. But he and I are studying at different schools. I am studying at SME University while he is schooling at SJ Academy. Nobody knows I'm dating him though. Even though I want to inform everybody that I won't be celebrating Valentine's Day alone, my boyfriend doesn't want to be revealed. It made me sad at first. I thought that he's ashamed of our relationship that we are sharing for seven months now. But then when he told me the reason, I can't help but to fall in love with my man more.

SJ Academy is named as the 'delinquent's territory'. Most of the students there are belonging to a gang, involved in street fights, known to be rude and disrespectful. My boyfriend is one of them. He is once a leader of the famous gang, K-Line.

Being a student from SJ Academy, he was worried that the people from my university might pick up on me, hate me, or judge me from dating a man that was once a leader of a gang. But trust me; Kyuhyun is the nicest man I have ever met.

Oh... Please excuse me for not introducing myself. I am Kim Ryeowook, Cho Kyuhyun's boyfriend. Yes, I am gay. Proudly gay. No... Erase that. No one knows I am except for Kyuhyun. I want to tell my parents about it, but I assure you that they won't like it.

 

Currently, I am packing my books and putting it inside my bag, sighing eventually while looking at my phone redundantly.

Not even one message from him.

I'm getting extra jealous about other couples at my school, exchanging flowers and chocolates, hugs and kisses are shared. It's February 14, Valentine's day. And here I am waiting for my boyfriend's text message about even just a greeting. I couldn't help it. I know it's just a simple matter to be upset about but since it's my first Valentine's day with him and I want to make it special. And it seems like he's not very interested at this event.

-Is your class done? Should I pick you up?-

My heart went to a start when I saw his message. I smiled and nodded as if he can see me. I nearly disregarded my things to type for a reply with this smile on my face.

-Yes. <3 I just finished up fixing my things. Happy Valentine's, Kyukyu! Kiss kiss!-

Though it might sound a little--I mean--too girly, I can't help it.

I hurried up and grabbed my bag, ran down to the staircase faster than the wind, more excited than a man who will claim his money price at the lottery. I was coming down from the University's 8th floor, and coming down to the stairs so quickly, my chest seems to be getting tighter, lacking of air. I don't know why but I get easily tired and exhausted these days. My heart is like easily getting tired from supplying my body the blood circulation I need. Maybe it's from too much stress at studying. I need to keep my grades high for my scholarship. And I can't afford going down from rank number one at school. I must make my parents proud.

I stopped for a while and collected some air, too exhausted from my sudden running and too much speed. Maybe because my body is petite and thin that I can be easily worn out. I often skip meals at home just to study these days too. But I never told Kyuhyun about it. He will scold me. I don't want that. But on the other hand I like to see his worried face.

My phone vibrated and played the message alert tone. I took it off of my pocket, my free hand holding on to the staircase while catching up some oxygen.

-I'm already outside, Wookie. See you!-

I frowned.

He ignored my Valentine's greeting! Why is he like that? But even if I got a little disappointed, the excitement of seeing him today is still here. So I went back on running until I reached the front gate.

There I saw him wearing a red and black checkered polo. His hair was in its natural color: black. He wore the bracelet I gave him too that I had a matching one on my wrist. On his finger, I saw a SHINee shiny thing that made me realize that it was our couple ring we bought when I ended his courting towards me. I smiled so happily, glad that this angelic boy is mine. When can I ever scream that he's mine? Kyuhyun was standing on the left side of the school gate, leaning his back on the wall, arms crossed while looking at the vehicles that pass by. He changed so much. The hateful emotions that were painted on his face the first time I saw him was completely absent. I can only see the calm, sweet man with sincere eyes that I cannot leave without.

 

"Hey, hey! Look at this, boys! Some lost boy passing by!" I was startled by a fat, yet scary man. He was holding up a cigar between his two fingers, uniform was not neatly fixed, and he looked at me with some kind of look that made me want to run away from this place.

I looked around and saw more men, smiling at me like some money grabbers and kidnappers. They were in a uniform that you don't want to see being worn. An SJ Academy uniform. My eyes expressed how terrified I am, being surrounded by these people. I looked around for possible ways of running from this narrow path but found none.

"He looks like some rich kid." Another man went in front of me and sarcastically fixed the collar of my uniform. "From SME University? Touché..."

"I-I am not r-rich... P-Please let me pass... I want to go home." I mumbled my last sentence and looked down, folding my arms near my chest to cover myself in case they hit me. I just thought I can use this path as a short cut to go home but ended up running into these men. What a luck...

I shivered when they quickly took my wallet from the pocket of my pants. Laughing like a maniac they looked inside and smirked even more. No... Those are my allowance for the whole week!

"Those are mine! Give it back!" It took all of my courage to reach out and stretch my arms. I need that money!

They laughed at me when I tried my best to reach out, stretching my arms to get what's mine.

"Please give it back!" I pleaded some more, eyes getting teary and my voice sounds so pitiful. I am scared... What if they will hurt me if I continue this? What if they will bully me more and beat me up like how people end up from their hands? I don't like violence. I hate violence. I'm scared of it.

"Please..." My voice cracked when they pushed me to the ground with their laughter echoing through the walls of this narrow path. I landed of my with my bag following. I looked up at them, witnessing their satisfied face, looking at my money I saved along with my allowance. I started to let out silent cries, biting my lips to muffle the sounds. This is so not manly... Not the way my parents desire. My heart is soft. I am gay. I act like a little girly and get bullied because of it.

"Hey, hey, hey~ Look what we have here!" A man, opposing the source of light, came like a prince meant to save me. I couldn't see him p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter