Chapter 1

Another Chance

"Sooyoung open the door please!!,"Hyunjoong yelled coming from outside an apartment.

"NO I DON'T EVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN,"The person inside yelled back.

"Please just open the door and listen to me please,"Hyunjoong plead one more time.

"WERE OVER, I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE JUST LEAVE,"That person yelled again.

"Sooyoung I won't leave until you open the door and listen to me,"Hyunjoong yelled back.But didnt get an answer.

On the otherway inside the apartment, Sooyoung was laying on the couch again crying. She had caught him again cheating with another girl.

He broke his promise again like he did the last time, honestly she's very tired, crying and getting hurt but she always give him another chance since she love him and want to see his sincerity but he doesn't change at all.

But this time, its over she thought to herself, she's no longer gonna get fool by him anymore.She tried so hard not to open the door and listen to him right there, its time for her to be strong for herself.

Minutes and hours have pass and soon it was night while sooyoung was still on the same position.

Hyunjoong on the other hand never left, he was still sitting on the bench infront of her apartment just like what he said.He look at her window and door and they were still no sigh of her.

He looked back on the sky with both of his hands together and suddenly felt some drops of rain pouring down but he knows that was a less concern for him now.

Sooyoung inside heard the heavy rain pouring down and it made her worry about hyunjoong but she tries to fight it off.

She tried so hard not to worry but in the end she couldn't take it anymore.

She ran towards the window and look if he's still there, he is just there sitting while the rain is pouring down on him.

Sooyoung immedietely went towards the front door and opened it.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?"She yelled at him.

Hyunjoong turn around and stood up."I told you im not leaving until you talk and listen to me,"

"You pabo, your gonna get sick,"Sooyoung said then ran and pulled him inside."Lets go inside,"

Hyunjoong just obeyed to whatever she said.

Once they got inside, Sooyoung quickly went towards the room to get some clean clothes and towel then went back out.

"Here wash up and use this before you get sick"She said then hand them to him.

Hyunjoong without saying a thing immedietly went towards the bathroom. He went out after a couple of minutes and saw sooyoung sitting on the couch silently.

He too sat on the couch opposite of her's and Sooyoung stood up after he sat but he caught her hand.

"Sooyoung please lets talk,"He plead.

"I already told you there's nothing to talk about hyunjoong, were over, you can leave after the can stops"She said as she tried to free her hands from his but it only made him hold it tighter.

Suddenly hyunjoong couldn't think of anything else and kneeled in front of her.

"Please I was wrong, it was all my fault,"He cried silently.

Sooyoung look away trying not to fall for his antics again."Im tried hyunjoong, im really tired of getting hurt again,"

"Its was really a big mistake I made, im really sorry,"He continued.

Sooyoung knew that she has to be strong but little by little her heart soften.

"I promise I won't ever do it again, so please give me another chance, I love you so much,"

She just has no more choice but to give in just like that, she tried to be strong but in the end with the guy she loves kneeling in front of her it was hard.

"You promise you won't do it again?"Sooyoung finally said softly.

Hyunjoong face lit up with happiness."I promise I won't do it ever again, is that a yes?"

Sooyoung nod with the tears slowly running down her cheeks.

He stood up and gently wipe the tears off her cheeks with his thumb and pulled her to his chest, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you so much for giving me another chance, I promise won't regret it,"Hyunjoong said while continuing to hug her tightly.

 

 


First chapter guys, hope you liked it and please leave some feedback xD