Chapter I

Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

sooyoung pov

 

hi there! my name is Choi Sooyoung. every morning in a week I work as a barista in a popular coffee shop near my university. sometimes, i  also serve as a waitress when one of the waitress can't come to work . for 2 months now my work has been very hectic, not even giving me a single day off since one of the waitress is on maternal leave. after my tiresome shift is done in the afternoon i am stuck in my classes for 5 freaking days. 

do you know what day today is?it's MONDAY! and i hate MONDAYS! well you see. after my shift is done in the coffee shop, i have 3 subjects that are very boring to attend. and monday is also the day when my mothers NEW husband kicked me out of my own ing apartment. can't you believe it.!the nerve of that . they just got married earlier that day and when he ing arrives that evening, he already wants me out of the apartment!arrgh. i really hate that guy.

I will never forget that day. that day when the man walk infront of me and told me to leave the apartment. i stood infront of the man for a couple of minutes in shock. when what he said sinked into my brain i look into my mothers. waiting. waiting for her to talk to him and stop her new husband. seconds turned into minutes and she is still not saying anything to the man who once again told me to leave. then it hit me hard. i finally realize the meaning of her not protesting to her new husband.she also doesn't want me to live with them. so i didn't waste anymore time, i turned my back from them and stomped my way towards my room.

and now, can you believe it's already been a week since i started to live with Tiffany and Lay, my married friends. sadness floods me when i realize that i need to move out of their apartment. they needed their quality time together, and i mean it. i don't want to have any sleepness night anymore. geez. can't they be not too loud whenever they are having !how can i study or sleep if they are banging each other hard.

 

 

FULL HOUSE - FULL HOUSE - FULL HOUSE - FULL HOUSE - FULL HOUSE

 

 

 

 

"sooyoungie!"

i stopped at what i am doing and look at the person who called me. "yes boss?".

"you can have your break now".

Thank God! finally, a good 20min break from work.  smiling back at my boss i shouted a thank you and quickly walk towards the new barista to instruct him about the things i usually do. after our small talk, i headed towards the kitchen. yes the workers of the cafe have their own kitchen where we can get as many FOOD as we want.and it's FREE.

do you know why i am still working here in the cafe? the owner of the cafe said to me after the interview. 'there is an employee kitchen located beside the locker room. so if it's your break time, you can take as many food as you like for free. don't worry the kitchen is always full. since i don't want my employees to starve to death'. who doesn't want a FREE food! foods are a blessing from heavens.

after getting my usual 3 sandwiches, 3 slices of my favorite cakes and 3 chocolate waffles from the kitchen,i push the door at the back of the cafe.

hmm i think i am the only employee who use this place since the other workers wants to eat inside since it's aircon. i like this place because i can be alone. i can think clearly whenever i have problems, it's fresh air or sometimes, i do my homework here. "ah this is life!", i said to myself as i sat in my favorite spot. i was about to grab a sandwich when a flyer covered my face.

"!".i angrily shouted in my head. i grab the piece of paper that is covering my face. i was about to throw it when i read a 'WANTED' word. my eyes blinke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter