Final

Friday Sounds Like a Sweet Peach

a/n: inspiration came from IU's song Peach and Friday



Hoseok is busy from Monday to Thursday and it goes same to Taehyung.

His caramel macchiato starts to get colder but he doesn’t care, because he’s going to see the person that make his heart goes faster. He already waits from Monday to Thursday for this Friday because both of them only have many spare times on Friday, and Friday night of course sounds great to them.

The café’s door is opened and the bell is giving a sign that someone is coming. Finally the person that he has waiting for has come!

Both of them are smiling to each other because they miss each other so much, and waiting for four days isn’t a short time at all for them.

“Hoseok!”

The guy named Hoseok walks to his table with a smile. “I miss you, Taehyung.”

“I miss you too, Hoseok.” He gets up and hugs Hoseok tightly, hiding his face on Hoseok’s neck’s crook, silently inhaling the other’s scent.

Hoseok pulls off and smiles. “So, do you have a plan for our date tonight?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugs. “Let’s just heading to my place and—“ he tries to looking for the right answer. “Cuddling?”

Hoseok’s laughs bursts out at Taehyung’s answer. “What a frivolous answer, Tae.” Taehyung finds himself laughs too at his answer. “Cuddling? Okay then.”

“Let’s go then!” Taehyung grins and takes Hoseok’s hand with him, intertwines each other’s finger. Hoseok just laughs as Taehyung pulls him vividly, takes him together with him.


All Taehyung wants for this Friday night just Hoseok. He doesn’t ask much, just cuddling, hiding in his embrace, whispering sweet words to each other, that’s all he needs.

It’s a cold Friday night and they are lying on the bed, staying at each other’s side, and they feel warm against each other.

“Hoseok.” Taehyung mumbles and puts his head on the older’s chest, feeling his steady heartbeat and warmness. “Valentine is getting nearer.” He plays with Hoseok’s fingers.

Hoseok just smiles and it’s enough to make Taehyung going crazy. “And you are expecting a surprise from me, right?”

Taehyung jolts up and sits, glaring at Hoseok playfully, acts like he’s angry. “H-How can you know that?!”

“I can read your mind, baby.” Hoseok does mehrong and Taehyung just pouts like a little kid who wants a lollipop but his mom doesn’t give it to him. “Oh come on, Tae.” He takes Taehyung’s hand and pulls him, so he is lying on the bed next to Hoseok again.

“I’m just kidding, Hoseokkie!” this time it’s Taehyung’s turn to mehrong at Hoseok and Hoseok just laughs at his childish boyfriend. “I don’t need a surprise, really.” He says. “Being together with you like this already enough for me.”

Hoseok leans closer and presses his lips to Taehyung’s, giving him a sweet kiss, and Taehyung thinks the kiss is sweet like a peach. “I love you, Tae.”

“I love you too, Hoseok.”

“But, I know you are expecting a surprise from me, right?”

“Maybe, a little bit.” Taehyung grins.

Hoseok ruffles the younger’s hair. “You better expecting it because I’ll give you a best surprise ever.” He winks and Taehyung just rolls his eyes playfully at him.


Friday night is just so sweet like a peach to them.