Heechul's, Heebum's and Amber's lovestory O_O

ELFantastic Crackfic Collection

Heechul and Amber are siblings, who live together with their female cat Heebum. [AN: Not sure about Heebum's real gender, maybe the cat is the third gender?] Their parents died... no just kidding, they are just now living in Disneyland and dancing to Gangnam Style everyday.

Amber looks a bit like a boy and Heechul looks a bit like a girl and nobody is sure about Heebum's gender. [AN: Neither am I.]

 

Today They are together in the kitchen eating their bowl of cereal and talking.

"Well... you are going to be alone in this house for 1 year, because I am going to study in Ashika Onara High School." Amber says to Heechul.

"Ashika Onara High School? Is that in Japan?" Heechul asks curious

"No, it is in Mokpo. I don't know why they choose that name." Amber says.

"It sounds Japanese though." Heechul says.

"LOL IKR." Amber says.

"Don't talk internet language." Heechul says.

"Okey hyung." Amber says.

"Okay is spelled with an A." Heechul says.

"I know, hyung." Amber says.

"Am I going to be alone with Heebum?" Heechul asks.

"No, I'm taking Heebum with me." Amber says.

"Why?" Heechul asks.

"Because I'm awesome." Amber says.

"But I will be alone and I have no friends or girlfriend." Heechul says.

Suddenly he starts looking at Amber with a creepy face.

tumblr_mrr9g7DOfZ1rxlsn2o3_r1_250.gif

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says.

Amber throws the cereal bowl and hits his head.

Heechul falls off his chair.

"I'm your sister." She says.

"I know, but it is allowed for siblings to be a couple, right?" Heechul says and stands up.

"I don't want to be your girlfriend." Amber says and walks away into her room.

Heechul looks at Heebum with the same creepy face.

"Well... Heebum, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says to it.

Heebum screams and runs away.

"Why does nobody want to be my girlfriend?" Heechul says crying.

"I would like to." Elfie says.

"Who are you? And how did you come here?" Heechul says.

"I'm just the author of this fanfiction... and I don't know what I'm doing here." Elfie says.

"Is this a fanfic? You got to be kidding me." Heechul says.

Elfie blushes and randomly disappears out of nowhere.

Heechul just continues crying and decides on watching Titanic.

 

Meanwhile at Amber's room.

"Seriously, I can't believe that Heechul asked me a question like that." Amber said really angry, while she put on her Ashika Onara school uniform.

Then she started reading the magazine and staring at the picture of the Jo twins.

tumblr_n1dskhGto71t3whrro1_500.jpg

"I want to go to the same school as them. I want to do as most girls from k-dramas. Dress up as a boy and attend this boy school [Oops... I forgot to say Ashika Onara is a boy school... and by the way Ashika Onara means Sealion Fart. That name sounded really cool in Japanese.]. Then Youngmin, who I like so much because I love blond guys, will act as a tsundere at first but then fall for me. And Kwangmin will be this nice guy, that I will give second lead syndrome. I can imagine that happen to me." Amber says fangirling so much.

Then she starts cutting a bit of her hair, takes a bandage and spins it around her chest, so that her chests get flat. (Flat is justice) Then she trains her voice, so that she sounds like a guy. 

 

Some weeks later...

 

Amber is now at Sealion Fart High School. No one has noticed her real gender yet. At this school, she is saying that Heebum is a male cat, so that the cat can be at this school. She is so happy that she is there.

She has math class right now and runs over to the door , which she thinks is the math class door.

When she opens the door, she accidently sees Kwangmin wearing only underpants. Heebum and Amber get nosebleed. She covers her nose, says "Sorry Kwangmin." and is about to close the door, until Kwangmin says: "How do you know who I am? Most students here can't tell the difference between me and my brother." Amber stands still and says: "Your hair, duh." Kwangmin is confused. "Our hair?" Kwangmin asks and then looks at the mirror. "Oh no, I thought I was blond." He yells. Amber facepalms and Heebum suddenly twerks, after that it makes the rubbing- dance from SISTAR's How Dare You MV. [A/N: What the heck, Heebum?] "Well... why are you only wearing underpants?" Amber asks. "Because I have a sixpack." he answers proudly. Amber gets explosive nosebleed and the noseblood almost drowns Kwangmin. "Why are you nosebleeding, are you gay or what?" Kwangmin asks angry. "No, I'm not." Amber answers. "Me neither, but I think I'm in love with you." Kwangmin says and gives her a kiss on . "You kiss like a girl, are you a girl?"  Kwangmin asks after kissing her. "My secret is that I am a girl." Amber says.

Suddenly Youngmin runs in the what-on-earth-is-that-kind-of-room room and suddenly sees Heebum. "I think I am in love with you, cat. I hope that you are a girl, are you?" Youngmin says and kisses Heebum, asks Heebum to marry him, Heebum says yes in cat language, they get married, *censur*, Heebum gets pregnant and then they get kittybabies. "I shall not tell anyone that you are a girl, only if we want to get married one day, okay?" Kwangmin says to Amber. "Okay." Amber says and kisses him more.

THE END and Heechul gets forever alone... oh wait a minute...

 

Heechul looked himself in the mirror one day and then he fell in love with his reflection.

"I want to go out with my reflection." He said.

THE END

 


Elfie: What did you think of the first chapter?

 

tumblr_n0dnz48pm91qmizlro4_r1_250.gif

Heebum:  (translated from cat language) This chapter was just bad and why the heck didn't you put me in that picture? You stinky dolphin fart.

tumblr_n0dpqvPigu1qmizlro4_250.gif

Heebum: You know what? I'm out off here. Never put me in a crackfic again.

tumblr_mz2vg5o5d91r13r6do3_250.gif

Elfie: Okay... Heebum dislikes my crackfic? What about Amber and Heechul?

 

tumblr_myngp95bbH1sgaz2mo2_500.jpg

Amber: Still reading it....

 

image

Amber: Now I have finished reading it and what the heck was this?

 

tumblr_n0vjpcFjWg1qc361eo1_500.jpg

Heechul: *reading the wrong fanfic and instead reads a fanfic by you* Wow, it is absolutely perfect.

tumblr_mz2vg5o5d91r13r6do2_250.gif

Elfie: Nobody likes my first chapter?

 

tumblr_n0qosmcKnU1ts1q0yo1_500.gif

Justin Bieber  Poop Lasagna: Hey girl, I read your story and I really liked it. Do you want to go out with me and then marry me, when we both turn older?

 

tumblr_mu6a0chFD21rzvqgio7_250.gif

Elfie: Oh shoot, that woman must die.

tumblr_mylxybY7cy1t4k5m7o2_500.gif 

*pew pew pew pew pew* *Justin dies*

tumblr_mu6a0chFD21rzvqgio4_250.gif

Elfie: Now I killed her.

tumblr_mu6a0chFD21rzvqgio6_250.gif

Elfie: *yelling at her* Poop Lasagna


 

Well... did you like my first story? And I killed Poop Lasagna.

 

How should my next story be?