The Visit

The Visit

 Right now,Sunny's outside the apartment having a mental battle whether to enter or not. She felt extremely awkward when the security guard passes by,so she walked a little time by time,trying to send a secret message to the guard saying that she's pondering hard,whether to knock on the door right in front.

 

 

Fortunately,the guard seems to get her message and pretended no one was there. After what it seemed to be million years,she finally made up her mind and knocked the exquisite door of the house where her bestfriend lives.

 

 

"Who's there?" A voice was heard. Her heart started to beat faster as a sense of guilt came to her mind. 

 

 

Would she still be happy to see her?

 

 

But she's already at the door,what's the point of going away. She's the jerk anyways, ignoring her own bestfriend for a reason only God knows. 

 

 

It was troublesome for her to come to her bestfriend's house. She had to rush here right after Seohyun's musical. And the time now wasn't a time someone would be awake.

 

 

Would she be asleep? Sunny hoped not.

 

 

She felt sorry for not attending Hyomin's movie premier,and guilty for missing out Hyomin's calls because of her tight schedules nowadays since they're preparing for their comeback.

 

 

"I-Is Hyomin there?" She stuttered.

 

 

Should i hug her when she opens the door? She thought. Probably not,she'll think i'm a freak.

 

 

The door creaked open,revealing Hyomin with hair tied up in a bun.

 

 

They stared into each other's eyes for a good minute.

 

 

Out of the blue,Hyomin jumps onto Sunny and gave her a big hug. "Lee Soonkyu! I missed you!" She squealed. Sunny hugged back,relieved that Hyomin wasn't very pissed with her.

 

 

"I'm sorry,Hyomin" Sunny broke the hug and looked into Hyomin's sparkling eyes. "For all the ignoring. I was busy"

 

 

Hyomin sighed.

 

 

"Ah yeah,all of those. Come in,i'll give you a good spanking before you leave" Hyomin said as she pulled her bestfriend by her wrist and threw her onto the couch. "Ouch,Hyomin. That was painful" Sunny said as she rubbed her wrists. "Oh,sorry.." Hyomin apologized.

 

 

"And,I've got numerous things to fight with you" She sounded serious,Sunny thought as she gulped her nervousness down her stomach. "Firstly,why did you ignore my calls?" 

 

 

"I was busy with the comeback.." Sunny said as she bit her lip. She knew exactly how scary Hyomin can be. "Can't you call back?" Hyomin questioned further.

 

 

Sunny kept mum while Hyomin continues. "Second,why did you ignore me when we were at the darn gayo daejuns?" 

 

 

"I've got to protest for this,Hyomin" Sunny spoke and turned to face her. "I did steal side glances (a/n:oops pretend its true in the fic) at you,but you're always looking away!" Sunny pouted.

 

 

Hyomin was speechless for a moment. "...and about my movie premier.."

 

 

"I was busy" Sunny simply said.

 

 

"Can a comeback cause you to be that busy?" Hyomin asked suspiciously,crossing her arms.

 

"You don't know. Our comeback teaser was released during marchen fantasy,but what happened was uncle disapproves and we had to redo the whole stupid thing" Sunny sighed.

 

"I missed you though..." Hyomin says she she leaned in for another hug. "It's late,Sunny. Why don't you stay over?" 

 

"I wouldn't mind" Sunny said as she yawns.

 

"Selcas?" Hyomin asks as she takes out her phone.

 

They took a picture and right now,Sunny is having another mental battle on whether to say out what she had wanted to say for real long.

 

"I have something to say" They both said together.

 

"You first" Hyomin said.

 

 

"Nah,you first"

 

 

"Okay,this might be weird." Hyomin sighed deeply and continues "I" 

 

 

"I.."

 

 

"Actually..."

 

 

"I'm sorry,this might be really sudden but,"

 

 

"Iloveyousunnypleasebemygirlfriend" Hyomin said in a shot and closed her eyes,ready for the consequences.

 

 

Awkward silence surrounded them.

 

 

"Say that again" Sunny broke the silence.

 

 

"I. Love. You. Sunny. Please. Be. My. Girlfriend" Hyomin slowly said,opening an eye and checking the reaction of Sunny.

 

 

"You know what,Hyomin?" Sunny said as she leaned over and hug Hyomin.

 

 

"나도 사랑해"

 

-

Owh. Cheesy ain't it? The last part espacially. But I kind of thought things in this fic happen too fast >< I don't know what to call this kind of fic,and I know it's too short. Leave your comments,I'll check em and edit where its wrong. Love ya,readers!

Btw,should I write another more angsty sunbyung fic? If you like my,pls do comment if you want another sunbyung fic. I hate homeworks,so i always dont do them,resulting all the free time i have :) I'll be waiting!