Part 7~

Himchan x Li
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Tsu was tired we decided to go to bed early. The boys would go to practice so we’d have the dorms to ourselves for the night.

-You know, I’m really tired today but you’ll have to tell me everything tomorrow! They’ll have practice, right? You’ll have plenty of time! – She said while pointing her index finger at me. I laughed a bit.

-Ahah, sure, now just rest, I’m sure the flight was tiring. – I smiled at her and we both laid down to sleep.

 

 

~Next Morning – Li POV~

 

I woke up and looked over at Tsu. She was still sleeping so I decided to get up and prepare something for breakfast. It was 9AM. Did the boys arrive safely? Were they even home? As I moved to the kitchen I heard the front door open and the six tired boys came in.

            -Oh, good morning Li. – Daehyun greeted first.

            -Good morning. You’re only arriving now? You practiced the whole night?

            -Yes, we’re going to sleep a bit in the morning and we’ll have to go back in the afternoon. – Youngjae explained as each of them headed for their rooms.

            -Should I cook something for you? I was going to make breakfast for me and Tsu.

            There’s no need, we already at the cafeteria, thank you. Well, I’ll be going to sleep now. Can you wake us at 3PM, please?

            -Ok, I will. – I nodded and gave him a smile as Youngjae disappeared into his room with Daehyun. – Guess it’s hard being an idol... We’ll have to keep quiet so they can rest well enough. – I whispered to myself as I started cooking.

 

            When I was finished I we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter