Final.

The Real Thing

 

 

 


 

SHINee's Key to participate in We Got Married Global Edition.
 

 

 


 

My heart broke as I read the news. I scrolled down the webpage and saw many comments about it. Mostly negative things since Taemin got mistreated by the staffs.

 

 

But this isn't about Taemin right now, or about the show. This is about what I feel right now.

 

 

I feel broken. Weak.

 

 

I want to turn into dust. And disappear into thin air.

 

 

I feel helpless. Because I'm in love with him.

 

 

Kim Kibum.
 

 

 


 

That's why I'm here in the confines of my room, drowning myself in despair. Letting the warmth of my blanket comfort me in my grief. I want to scream, to tell the world he's mine. But the fact is, I can't.

 

 

I should be happy for him. Since he finally got his wish. All these months of waiting for that show to cast him was now granted. His long wait was finally over.

 

 

I read the news. Of course it caused an uproar. Some of our fans liked the idea but most were upset. I don't blame them though. It's what they feel. Or what we feel right now.

 

 

Being his boyfriend for almost half a year and counting was one of the things I never regret. But dating him in secret was one of the things I wish I could change.

 

 

We have to please the public. If they wants us to stay single, we have to. It . To be honest. Being by your love's side but unable to hold him and kiss him were a few of the things I hate. I really don't like this arrangement.

 

 

But what could we do. These are the consequences for our decision to fall in love. Our decision to be together.
 

 

 


 

"Hyung." He called as he appeared by the doorway. "You okay?"

 

I shifted in my postion and faced him, with evident marks of crying. "Hmm? Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

 

He walked towards me and I cried. In his arms. "Ssh. Don't let the news get to you, ne?"
 

 

I felt my heart skipped a bit at his words. He could totally read me like the back of his hand.
 

 

He pulled away and held my face, lovingly. "It's not like I'm gonna get married for real."

 

I let out a small smile. "It's just work, I know."

 

He chuckled and I felt better. "You know my secret, right?"

 

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him lightly, savoring the feeling of his lips against mine. Like a perfect puzzle fit. "Of course. That the real thing was...."

 

"You and me. Always remember that." He pulled me back to lay on my bed and buried his face on my chest.

 

 

It's okay for him to do that show. It was just his job as an entertainer. We could work everything out. As long as we're together, we'll always have our own happy ending.

 

 

Take that, WGM. I won't be shaken by this news. After all, I have Kim Kibum with me. He's mine and I am his. And no one can change that fact.

 

 

I know we betrayed our nature for each other. But I will never regret it. Never ever.

 

 

Kibum slightly shift in his sleep and mumbled. "Sa...ranghae..my...tokki."

 

I kissed his forehead and felt myself slipping into dreamland. "Nado saranghae, my kitty."