Love at First Sight (One Shot fanfic)

Love At First Sight

After a long day of school, Yuri shouted "Omma! Appa! I'm home!"

"Aigo~ Welcome home sweet heart!" her mum replied back happily.

She took her shoes off and went straight to her bedroom. She tossed her bag onto her bed, slumped against her chair and sighed.

"What a tiring day! I better get studying now"

She started to take out her Maths and English text books and scattered them on her table.

~1 hour later~

"I guess that's enough studying for me. Anymore will completely blow my mind!" Yuri thought to herself.

She got up from her chair and done a couple of stretches and just as she looked down, she realised that she was still in her school uniform. So she got changed into something more comfortable and walked out from her bedroom with her purse in her pocket and her mobile phone in the other. Before she stepped out of the house, "Omma! I will be going to Infinite Café to relax for a while!

"Neh, be careful!" her mum said.

She closed the door behind her and departed to the café she always goes to whenever she wants some time to chill out.

-At Infinite Café-

Yuri came in and sat down at the table where she usually sits at (which is near the window) and admired the street and the people outside. From a couple of tables across from her, she heard a group of girls squealing and 'whispering' to each other. All the squealing was irritating her and she wanted to shut them up but just then she heard a voice that doesn't sound like you are welcome.

"Excuse me Miss, what would you like to order?" the mysterious voice asked.

Yuri turned to face where the voice came from and when she looked up, there stood a good looking guy right in front of her! She froze and stared at him. There seemed to be a strong feeling between the two of them. For some reason, flowers were blooming around him from her vision (like what you see in dramas) and her heart started beating so fast.

"Hello Miss? Are you okay?" the guy asked.

Yuri snapped back into reality and said, "Uh.. uhm.. c-can i get a cappucino please?"

"Sure, Anything else?" he said coldly.

"That's everything" She replied back.

"My name is Myungsoo and if there is anything else you need, just give me a shout"

"Okay!" she said. "Wow.. he is so cold towards people yet he's so good looking" she thought.

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Excuse me Miss, what would you like to order?" I asked.

When the girl turned around, it felt like the whole world started spinning. I've never met anyone so pretty in my entire life! There was even flowers blooming around her. (Omo, not you as well Myungsoo ^^) Just when i realised what I was doing, I quickly came back to reality and saw her still staring at me. "She obviously fell for my good looks hehe" I thought.

"Hello Miss? Are you okay?" I asked her. Her soul seem to have came back in her body and said "Uh.. uhm.. c-can i get a cappucino please?"

I replied back without any emotion in my voice, "Sure, Anything else?"

"That's everything" she told me.

"My name is Myungsoo and if there is anything else you need, just give me a shout" I said.

"Okay!" she replied.

I walked away from her and went behind the counter to make her the cappucino she ordered. I could still see her staring at me and thought "She's so adorable" I wanted to laugh but I managed to maintain a straight face. Once the cappucino was done, I walked up to her and placed it on the table.

"Thank you" she said while smiling.

I went back behind the counter and admired her from afar. *Du-gun du-gun* My heart was beating really fast, I've never felt like this before! Just then I had the greatest idea. I took out a notepad and pen out and scribbled something down. I teared it,folded it and placed it in my pocket. When she got up from her seat and was about to leave, I immediately walked up to the table.

Yuri's POV

Just when I was about to leave, I heard Myungsoo's voice.

"Excuse me? I think you left something behind" he told me.

"Huh?" I turned around and he was holding out a little teared piece of paper that was folded. I took it, unfolded the paper and right at this moment, I don't think i have ever been this happy before. The paper read "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? -M"

I nodded with a big smile on my face. So this is what 'love at first sight' really feels like..

-THE END-

 

A/N Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my fanfic! I am so sorry if it was really bad. It's my first time writing something like this and I hope I would have you guys' support in the future :)