chapter 2

As long as he's happy with her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I'm so happy now! Finally I can be with soojung! I didnt know she loves me back! I was soo happy that I can died of happiness.. kidding! Btw, back to the story. As I announced our relationship, I kinda saw naeun though. She looks sad. I hope she's okay. She's like a sister to me. So after that, I talked to Naeun. She said she's sad because someone she love loves someone else. Aww.. that's hurt! I'll kill that bastard if I see him. So I asked her about soojung because she's my beloved soojung's bestfriend. She smiled at me and told me the things I wanted know. But someone her smile seem like a faked one and I dont know why but I think she looks sad everytime I say about soojung. I just hope everything is fine..

 

Soojung POV

Myungsoo oppa finally announced our relationship. I'm felt happy but guilty in the same time. I know I'm selfish but I cant help but to love myungsoo oppa.. mianhae naeun-ah. I made you sad but I cant do anything. I loves him. And he loves me too. I just hope you'll find someone else to replace myungsoo oppa in your heart.. after myungsoo oppa announced that,  I saw naeun. She looks sad. I felt sorry for her but I cant do anything. Myungsoo and I loves each other. When I wanted to greet her, she avoided me. I felt sad at that time. So I asked myungsoo oppa to talked to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter