The Day Before...

7 Days of Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thanks for my loyal subscribers and new one..

the first chapter is updated!!

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

7 Days of Love : The Day Before.

 

 

 

Daehyun shifted slightly on his bed before opening his sleepy eyes. A loud yawn escaped his mouth while his hand slowly made it way to his eyes, rubbing his eyes in process. As soon as he managed to regain his consciousness, a small smile curved on his lip.

 

He suddenly remembered about the day special event. Honestly to say, he can’t even sleep properly last night because of feeling too excited. Something important was supposed to happen today and he felt so excited over it.

 

Daehyun jumped out from his bed and immediately made his way towards his bedroom’s window. Opened the said window widely, he looked around. His eyes scanned the house surrounding and more important to him… the weather.

 

“It’s was a good day after all.” He grinned widely.

 

Good morning Youngjae…

 

Today is the day… that I waited for a long time!

 

Daehyun stayed at the window for a while before he realized something that he forgot to do. He walked to the bed and grabbed his phone. He immediately texted his date. He locked the phone before heading to the bathroom to take a bath right after that.

 

 

 

To : Chubby Jae <3

 

Jae, are you up already? I felt excited for the ‘date’ already… hope you too~^^

 

 

 

Finishing the bath, Daehyun walked out from the bathroom with the towel that wrapped loosely around his waist while his hands busy to rinse his hair. The sound of his phone ringing caught his attention. He walked towards the ringing phone before grabbing the said phone, grinning widely at the sender name.

 

The message was from the person he texted before, Youngjae because he recognized the special ringtone that he set only for Youngjae. Daehyun wasted no time, opening the message almost immediately.

 

 

 

From : Chubby Jae <3

 

Me too… <3 Meet me at my house soon, kay… Take care, Dae. <3

 

 

 

Small chuckle escaped his lip at the message. The message surely can make him smile widely. A simple text can brought the light of hope into Daehyun’s day. That side of Youngjae that made him fell in love to the cute male.

 

Yeah, for Daehyun, the cute and kind Youngjae really captured his heart. Yoo Youngjae… Daehyun’s best friend that always worried about him more than himself do and that made him love the slightly younger male more, day by day from the day he started falling in love with him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Daehyun pov:]

 

I looked at my own reflection on the mirror, tidying my clothes for the last time before I dragged my body out of my room but not to forget something that I had prepared for today date along with me.

 

Dragging my handsome body out, I walked to my car, unlocking the security. I looked at the things on my hand or easy to say it as the give that I specially prepared for Youngjae for our special date today.

 

I’m so happy yet excited over this date so much but somehow I felt something uneasy deep inside my heart. Feeling that something bad might happen today and more importantly something that have possibility to ruin my date.

 

Why did I felt uneasy?

 

Did something bad might happen today?

 

I immediately brushed away the bad thought from my head and mind, shaking my in denial. My hand made it way to the door, opened it before getting inside my car. I place the gift on the passenger seat next to me, glancing at it once again before I drove off from my house towards Youngjae’s house.

 

Wait for me, Jae.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

The ride towards Youngjae’s house was quiet since I was alone inside my car so I decided to listen to some random song from the radio. Smile curved on my mouth as soon as I listened to the now playing song on my radio.

 

The song was our favorite song. This song reminded me of him, Youngjae. I let out a soft chuckle, a happy one. My left moved slowly towards the seat next to me before grabbing a small box inside one of the paper bag that I brought.

 

As I managed to take the box, I brought the small box closer to me while my right hand gripping the car’s steering tightly. I opened the box slowly. The two sliver ring shone brightly right after it got contacted with the light.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter