Only U

Only U (Kevin - UKISS)

I had a strange dream... My dream was so peaceful when I saw the night sky filled with the stars and the moon until I somehow started to get a night-mare out of no where... I woke up with cold sweat appearing, so I got up and washed my face with warm-water in the middle of the night, and went back to bed. My alarm started to make the horrible alarm ever... The repeat of the soft and simple alarm noise continuing as I try to go back to bed but I end up awake from the annoying alarm. I checked my phone and I had about 3 miss calls from friends, a text message from a private number - that I ignored and a text message from Kevin. I unlocked my phone and looked at the text message.

'Hey Jessica... um... I was wondering if you still have feelings for Samuel?'

For some reason, my heart and gut felt like it's about to rip. Wanting to reply and say yes to the text from Kevin, but I don't want to. Kevin is fine with Jemma... I rolled my eyes with hatred. I hate the couple. I hate it. I hate it, completely. I still don't know why I am still friends with Kevin when his girlfriend doesn't like me nor wanting him to contact me. I sighed and started to reply to him.

'Oppa... You might not like this but. Mum booked me on a flight, back home - Seoul on Wednesday. I'm leaving at 8 o'clock. She want's me to have a good future.'

I typed as I started having tears in my eyes. Mum somehow thinks that California is a bad place for my career as an Idol. I don't know why but she said that it's better, than Australia - where I was born and raised. I sent the text to Kevin with tears in my eyes falling as I started to pack my things since I leave tomorrow night...

 

~5 Hours Later~

After the packing finished, my back started to get sore so I went outside and drank a bottle of water. Mum is usually in the kitchen making things everyday but I don't know why, but she isn't here. Searching for her shoes, it's gone along with her bag and her room locked. I'm home alone... Great. I checked my phone every second since Kevin still hasn't replied to my text. I'm guessing that his with Jemma as the usual, either hate me or forgot about me... My mind suddenly went to a paranoid state, when I can't even focus in Reality.

'Ring Ding Dong' My door bell went with loud noises of knocks coming from my door. With the locks undone, I grabbed and twisted the knob in a sad and hopeless expression as I tried to avoid the person.

"Jessica." I heard a low-toned voice, it sounded like Kevin's. So I looked up at the person and it was a guy that looks so close to Kevin expect I haven't seen Kevin for about 2-3 years. I wasn't sure if it was him.

His 1/4 of his jaw-line was in an angle then it's many straight for 3/4 of it. His nose a reasonable foreigner's size, not too big nor too small - just right. His eyebrows are are visibly if you look closely at it. His hair is now Blonde - Bleach Blonde hair colour with a style like he just came from a photo-shoot. Meanwhile, his wearing a casual tank-top singlet that says, "LA BABY" with palm tree's are a camera on it with a watercolour of yellow, soft cream, green and brown around the centre area of the top while everything is white, his wearing a aqua-green jeans, with shades, black converse shoes and some bracelet's. This is certainly is Kevin's style of fashion - if I can remember.

"Jessica" The person spoke again.

"Yes..." I spoke in a quite-shy voice. The guy grabbed my arms, "I need to take you somewhere fast." He ordered.

"Wait." I yelled. "I need my phone and wallet." I tried to escape this situation.

He sighed, "Please hurry.". I went inside and grabbed my things and quickly looked at the photo of Kevin and I at a beach with smiles on our faces - this was a month before he met Jemma and started dating my enemy... As I looked at it, I remembered the boys face. IT WAS KEVIN. I was right. I started to panic but also question why... But I can't go to that state now. I wonder what happened...

"Where are you taking me?" I asked in annoyance.

"Jessica." The person spoke and I looked at his eyes. It was Kevin... I stopped and looked at him in the eyes, "Kevin." I muttered and hugged him instantly. "I'm missed you." I cried on his shoulder.

"Now's not the time Jess." Spoke with a happy low tone. He grabbed out his keys and pressed the button, and his car made a flash. "I'll explain it on the way." He opened my door and I hoped in putting my seat belt.

"This looks amazing." I looked around the car, looking like I've never seen something like this before...

Kevin giggled as he turned the keys with a sigh and started the car.

"I was wrong." He sounded like he regretted something but I don't know what he meant.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"About Jemma. I should've listened to you..." he continued to blame himself.

I sighed with a smile as I placed my hand on his hand that's on the gear stick while staring at his eyes.

"It's okay Kevin." I treated not to cry and be happy. "Maybe she wasn't the right one."

"But she was..." Kevin stopped the car.

That made my heart break into pieces and it won't be able to be fixed. Jemma was only using you... Why? Are you stupid? She was only using you for your money and to be popular at school. She never liked you in the first place. It should be me, not Jemma. Argh!

I took my hand off, "oh..."

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled as I tried to hold back the eyes.

"Something is up..."

"DON'T GO BACK TO HER!" I yelled in a soft voice with a begging tone. "I don't want you to shatter like me..." I blunted. I wasn't meant to say that... "I mean that I don't want to feel alone like me..." I tried to cover up.

Kevin laughed and smiled. "I know. You have been jealous this whole time about Jemma and I dating... haven't you?"

That caught me off guard, think of something to say but I just nod and told the truth. "That's true..." I couldn't hold my tears. The car stopped at a drive-way as Kevin turned the keys and grabbed.

"I'm so sorry that she got to you this whole time and I never listened to you since we started dating... please forgive me." He hugged me with a kiss on my cheeks.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"At Jemma's house. I need to clear things with you." He grabbed me. "I'll never leave you alone. I promise." We walked through the gates and Kevin knocked on the door.

As he did, my heart started beeping more fast as I'm afraid of Jemma's action and her will. What does Kevin want to do... Footsteps were made as the door opened, "Kevin!" Jemma yelled as she tried to hug him.

Kevin backed off, "We're over. You ! Why play with me? ing player and don't you ever call Jessica names, make rumours or even start on her. Or you'll regret it." Kevin yelled with a serious tone.

"What?" Jemma acted innocent. "Who's that babe?" A guys voice was heard.

"We're leaving." Kevin dragged me. "Bye ." Kevin mumbled with rages and I held his hand tight as a sign that I was afraid of her and also to calm Kevin down. We got in his car with the two of us sighing.

"I'm sorry that you had to come..." Kevin felted guilty.

"It wasn't your fault." I kissed him on the lips. Kevin kissed me back, "I didn't mean to shut you down like that in the past... I thought that I was doing the right thing..." He started to cry.

"Don't cry." I playfully threatened him.

He kissed me again. "I won't leave you alone ever again." He let go and started his car. "All I think of on our dates was Only U, Jessica... I love you." He confessed.