Until The End

Until The End

It was the day of the huge competition. This day was very important to both Luhan and Sehun.

When Luhan went to go check on how Sehun was doing in the locker room. He couldn't help but think how hot Sehun looked in his uniform.

" Oh hey hyung! "

Luhan could tell by his voice that Sehun was nervous, but I mean. Who wouldn't be nervous at this time?

" Don't be nervous arasso? No matter if you win or lose you'll always by a winner. "

Luhan can alwyas make Sehun feel better no matter what's happening. After a short conversation there's a voice coming from the intercom.

' ALL ATHLETES THAT ARE COMPETING PLEASE STEP ONTO THE DECK. WE'LL START THE COMPETITION SHORTLY. '

" Well there's your cue. Hwaiting! "

" Hwaiting.! "

------

' BEEP ' ' BEEP ' ' BEEP ' ' BANG '

' They're off! '

Sehun is in front. Right behind is Kim Myungsoo.

" Whoooo! Go Sehun! " Anyone in the rink could her Luhan cheering.

------

' It's the last lap! Oh Sehun is still in the lead! '

Just then.

Sehun gets his skate tangled with L's blade and looses his stepping.

In a matter of a few seconds Luhan sees Sehun flying across the ice and bumping into the rink wall. Right infront of the section where Luhan was sitting.

When Sehun bounces off the wall he sees that his left skate was in his right leg. He pulls his skate out and blood starts gushing out.

Luhan screams. Everyone in the rink started murmuring in sympathy for the fallen athlete.

------

When I bounced off that wall and saw my leg that was punctured, I started thinking. I'm just sitting here watching my career dwindle away.

People come and put me on a stretcher. Off the ice I meet up with Luhan. Seeing Luhan in tears made me feel worse.

------

" Luhan Hyung. It's over. Everything is over. " I managed to say while being rolled down an underground hallway.

" No! Nothings over. You'll be good as new again. I'll be with you until the end. "

------

After 6 months of rehab Sehun is back on competitive speed skating. Not as good as befofre but still one of the best.

------

"Hello I'm Oh Sehun and I'll tell you about my story. On the day of one of my important competitions I lost footing and fell, after I fell I saw blood everywhere on the floor. I just thought that I'm looking at how my career is dwindling away right before my eyes, everything I worked for is just gone. My spot for the junior Olympics is gone. My goal went from going to the Olympics to being able to ever walk again. Now I'm back on the ice and getting a chance in the Olympics. Thanks to my supportive family and friends."

-----

" Sehun missed his femoral artery by an inch. If he were to cut it, he would've bled out in seconds. When that happened a flashback came to my mind. This isn't the first time Sehun has gotten injured. He broke his ribs before, on the ice out of all places. I thought that I almost lost you then. I'm not going to lose you now. "

-----

That's the story of Oh Sehun.