Meeting and Parting

RunAway

- We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason -



*Flashback*

A little girl in a pink tutu was seen limping back home when all of a sudden, a shabby-dressed boy saw her poor condition and stopped her in the middle of the road. He was in fact just a stranger to her at that time, knowing absolutely nothing about each other.

Victoria stared at the boy in front of her, without saying anything at all, confused by the whole situation. The pain on her aching feet started to act again, causing her to fall on the hard, solid ground, totally defenseless. “Aaah!” she cried.

The boy however was still in his place, standing there without offering any help to the frail girl. ‘What’s wrong with this kid anyway?’ she thought numbly. Whatever, her feet are aching so badly and she needed to treat herself with or without this boy’s help. She gathered all her might and stands up, against all odds, walked right pass him. But alas, that was only for a short moment as her legs began to give away and fell to the cold, hard ground again. No matter how many times she tried, her petite body will soon collapse back to the ground. The cold hard fact hurts her more than the ground did to her.

The little boy turned to her and stood in front of her again, expressionless. Well this annoyed her very much. She looked at him, angry for his silence. “Look, can’t you at least help me?” she asked.

Finally, his lips curved a warm smile as he rubbed his nape and slightly ruffling his messy hair. “Why didn’t you say so? You were so quiet earlier”, he answered honestly. Not believing what he just said, Victoria rose abruptly. “You’re the one who’s quiet! You refused to help me….”

Again, the boy just smiled. Apparently he wasn’t affected by her harsh accusation. “You didn’t ask for any help”, he responded. Without further ado, before Victoria can even fight back, he took her hands and carried her on his back. The surprised girl was quite taken aback by his sudden action. For a little boy to carry her like that, he must be strong.

"Come on, I'm going to take you to the nearest medical center around here. Surely it's not far enough", said the boy as he started to walk with her on his back.

To what appeared as the most humble town doesn’t seem to appear that way anymore as the boy took her to the upmost corner of Wonderland, where economic activities were completely neglected. The buildings weren’t as nice as the one she lived in, where she used to live. Not before she ran away…  Victoria leaned on his back, resting her head on his shoulder. “What should I do now?” she mumbled softly.

The boy chuckled. “Little girl like you shouldn’t wander off all alone like this, you know? Strangers can be dangerous.”

“You’re a stranger and yet you’re helping me. And hey, you’re a little boy too”, she answered, rolling her eyes in frustration as pain started to kick back in. Victoria let out a short yelp.

“You should really be careful if you want to be a great dancer. Take this advice from a stranger”, he said, chuckling, still carrying her through the steep steps. “Besides… I am not a boy! I am a man. See how strong I am right now?”

He laughed as he stopped at the junction and looked towards directions, left and right before eventually crossing the road when no cars were in sight.

“Thank you for that kind advice dear stranger. However, I am not going to be a danc- Wait how do you know about that? And I really thought you’re a man for a second there before you playfully claimed that you are one”, she exclaimed as she lifted her hand, slightly ruffling his messy hair.

Both of them smiled, chuckled, laughed loudly as they can, which earned the attention from the passerby. People were astonished by their cheerful presence despite the dark hour surrounding the nation. Victoria has also forgoten about the pain on her feet.

“I am a man stuck in a boy’s body!!!”

Victoria laughed more. “haha… Okay, okay. I understand. So stranger, what’s your name?”

He kicked the twig that’s in his way aside. “Tell me yours first”

“Call me Qian… Song Qian. How about yours?” Victoria looked around while waiting for his response which seems like forever. This place that he has brought her to is very unfamiliar to her. It’s not like she’s going to go back anyway since she left that institute for good.

"Yifan...", he said before suddenly stop in the middle of the road, watching a figure just a few distance in front of them. 
 

✦  ✦  ✦  ✦  ✦  ✦ ✧ 
 

“Come on, Tori… you have to come out once in a while”, pleaded the blonde-hair man. He has been asking her to come out of her room for ages now. Ever since the news went out, she has been locking herself up in that small room of hers, shutting herself from the outside world. Kris has tried everything and nothing seems to attract her to come out of her dark, hiding place.

“You will pay for this…” he cursed under his breath, totally devastated by the impact of that worthless guy has caused. Kris has always been the cold one before. He has always been the one that is distant to her, the one who always made her cry. How could he do what he did to her? Just thinking about it fumed him. He took a step back and turned away from it. With a sharp gaze, he muttered softly, “I’ll make sure of it, Victoria”

On the other side, crying her tears out, there she was, by the window, reminiscing the old time with the little boy whom she loved so much. The little boy who showed her the real world, who taught her how to dance, correcting every single mistakes that she has done.

She saw him in Kai. Every second she spent with Kai gave her the excitement she felt when she was with that little boy. It brings her joy everytime she meets him, everytime their eyes were locked together, everytime he talks to her. Happiness swarmed her fragile heart whenever she’s with him. She knew that it’s selfish of her to think of him that way, imagining that Kai is her long lost friend.

“I’m terribly sorry to both of you… My selfishness has made me lost another friend…”muttered Victoria.

She glanced over the tiny pedestrian below. “Kai… How could you…”

 

“Jongin…My name’s Kim Jongin.” 
 



1247 words...hmm.. okay then. Who is the boy~~  xD
I'm truly sorry for the delay but if you check on my wall since my disappearance, I was admitted to hospital. But hey, I survived \o/ I'm gonna update my wall later though. Once again.. Terribly sorry. 
And owh, have you seen my new poster for this fic???!! yes yes yes I made it myself . Well with the help of my cousin of course xD Thanks
CopyCatSong for the guidance. *whispers* Actually she only helped me on what to write on the thing and that is the infamous quote "I don't even know what to say now xD" ._. Thanks sis xD I'm not being sarcastic here haha 
If you don't know how bad I am at editing, here's the previous poster for this fic (
+) Practice makes perfect weeeeeeeeeeeee~ Sorry I'm a little hyper today haha

So everyone, you know the drill ;) Read, comment, subscribe, upvote... whatever you feel like doing. I don't mind at all but it would be very appreaciated xD And thanks again for reading. 

ps: Have you guys seen SJ-M Swing MV?? Zhoumi totally killed me with his dashing smile asdfghjkl <3