But Why

Wi-Fi

"How could you do this to me?" 

"I'm sorry."

"Don't you know how important this is to me, Kim Himchan?"

"You have  to understand, okay? It's for the best, Juyeon-ah. You know it."

"You're being unreasonable."

"No. You're the one being unreasonable."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?" Jeon Juyeon raises her voice a little at the barista standing behind the counter while pointing to .their sign outside. "How could you make the wifi unavailable for customers every Wednesday? It's the only day that I'm free and this is where I hang out and do my homework! And what is that crappy sign?!"

 "Correction, this is forever until the manager tells us to bring the connection back up. We also figured that maybe it's a nice idea because you can have conversations with the other customers." Himchan shakes his head for the nth time. "And I'm pretty sure you want the wifi just to update your twitter and SNS. Don't try denying that."

The look on Juyeon's face says that she's a bit offended because excuse you, she doesn't even go on her SNS that much. Only twitter. "No one talks to a random stranger inside a coffee shop, Himchan. We're not in a ing movie."

Himchan just looks at her like she said something dumb and sighs. "Watch your words, lady. Or  I'm going to kick you out. Are you going to order or not?"

Juyeon stares back at him and gives up after a few moments because she could never hold a staring contest with Kim Himchan for more than five seconds so she grudgingly orders a green tea latte. "Be thankful that it's raning because if it weren't for it you're going to lose your best customer today!" She sticks out her tongue before going to her usual seat.

 

>>


Youngjae hates the rain. It ruins all of his plans. Especially today, when he's loaded with academic stuff and a composition to finish. He was supposed to finished the homework due tomorrow morning, but the sky  decided to play a joke on him by suddenly making it rain hard when he forgot his umbrella at home, making him unable to go to the nearest library.

He takes out his iPad in hopes of help from the internet, but he remembers that he's stuck in a coffee shop with no wifi, damnit.

"What did your iPad even do to you? Stop looking angrily at it."

He puts down his gadget and glares at the barista. "Just give me my drink, Daehyun-ah."

"What a nice customer." Daehyun sets down the Americano on his table. "I hope you spill coffee on your homework."

"I'm not in for your sarcastic remarks today." He gets the mug and takes a long sip. "What happened to this place's wifi? You're going to lose customers if this continues."

"For your information,Yoo Youngjae-ssi. The customers go here for the best coffee in the area. And the handsome baristas, like me."

Youngjae snorts and started talking in a mocking tone. "I'll admit that the coffee is great but I'm definitely not here for your face."

"Wow, is the weather making you hallucinate because nobody can deny my handsome face-"

"Except me." Youngjae cuts him off. "Now go away or flirt with the other customers."

 

 

 

>> to be continued. <<

oh wow did I even do the daejae relationship right LOL