Chapter 2

Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally in the waiting room, with Eunhyuk alone, Donghae walked in with all his might. 

He was nervous, very nervous. 

Eunhyuk was doing something with his phone as Donghae sat near him.. 

"Where were you?"

No reply from Eunhyuk..

"I was worried, you know.."

Donghae had dark circles with very pale lips. Donghae had totally gotten thin in this two or three days. 

Eunhyuk took a look at Donghae, witnessing the glints of tears in his eyes. 

BANG! 

It was like a shot to his heart but he refused to talk back.. 

He knew he'd cry too, seeing Donghae in this state. He couldn't stand it at all. 

His heart wanted him to cheer him up, to hug him and tell him "he's sorry, everything will be alright", but his stupid brain didn't allow his body to cooperate. 

Instead Eunhyuk just walked out of the room leaving the starting-to-sob donghae behind. 

Even in the conference before the show started, Donghae didn't say a word except when the interviewers asked him directly. 

The same went for Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk still had this cold look plastered on his face. 

Luckily, the interviewers didn't seem to notice the change. 

Everyone in the room, except for Donghae, didn't know what was exactly wrong with them. They wouldn't speak a word about their fight to others. 

"Guess they had a fight?" was everyone's conclusion. 

The two of them glanced at each other without each other's notice but the pain in their hearts hadn't stop for a moment. 

Their desire to just kiss each other passionately was burning but both of them didn't. 

"Thank you for your hard work.."
"You did a great job.."
Suju members said after the conference ended. 

Now the big time is here. 

The avenue was filled up with fans, faint sound of one of super junior's songs was played in the background. 

"Super star.. Let me give you all. Let me give you all. let me give you all my love"

The Elfs were starting to wave their sapphire blue lightsticks and were damn excited to see their oppas and some were singing along. 

The main point of this year super show was that about one third of the fans were eunhae shippers. 

At the same time, at backstage, super junior members were ready. Their makeups, clothings, sound check and dances. 

The stadium was overwhelmed with cheers when the introduction started with certain Elfs screaming their biases' name. 

Just like usual, super man was sang first.. 
"Bum ba-bum bum bum bum
Bum ba-bum bum bum bum.."

Some fans had already fainted out of hotness. 

As expected from the king of hallyu, super juniors did a great job. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter