The Aftermath

Kris' Rue

 

 

 

“Kris' Rue”

 

 

 

What if I didn't hurt her?

 

 

“Kris! Stop! You're hurting me!!!” You said struggling while Kris was dragging you out of the coffee shop. He saw you and Suho together which made him furious as hell.

Since then Suho was his rival... a mortal enemy for him, and yet, you happen to be in touch with him.

 

“No. You. Shut. Up. I wont tolerate you and your being flirty with other men!” Kris spatted

 

“Wh-what are you talking about?” You asked confused

 

“Stop playing safe Min-ah! I just saw you and that guy flirting on that coffee shop and last week I saw you and that guy again entering a club!! You have the guts to do that to me huh?!” Kris said furiously

 

“S-suho?? I-I was just helping him towards Yura.” you explained lips trembled

 

You felt Kris' grip at your wrist tighten “Shut up Min-ah!!” and he pushed you inside his car

 

 

 

What if I didn't force her?

 

 

 

“Stop Kris!! You're hurting me!!” you cried out as Kris pinned you againts his bed and started to kiss you fiercely

 

 

Kris continued kissing you as if he didn't heard your aching grunts and whimpers.

 

 

“Ahh!!” You suddenly shouted when Kris ripped your shirt as his kisses went down to your jaw and down to your neck, biting and giving you hickeys

 

He started removing your bra, shorts together with undies.. he then remove his sleeveless shirt and pants altogether with his boxers

 

His kisses went back to your very swollen and almost bleeding lips, and without even any warning and penetration he entered his long hard shaft inside your which caused you to let out an aching groan. “Ahhh!!!!”

 

“Kris!!! Stop!!! You're hurting me!”

 

 

 

What if I trusted her?

 

 

 

“You're cheating on me again? And with that man again?!?” Kris asked you with a tone of anger and almost disappointed. You were surprised to see him here on the same coffee shop again, you were out because you asked Suho if both of you could meet up, you were getting frustrated of getting locked up on his apartment and having no one to talk to, even Kris, he was so ed up with his work and he doesn't even want to see you 'cause that'll probably made him fury again. 

 

“Th-that's not what you think it is Kris.” You said lips trembled

 

“Then what?!?” Kris shouted finally getting the attention of some people inside the shop.

 

“I-I was just meeting up with Suho because we haven't talk for weeks and I am getting bored being locked up on you apartment.. I-It's frustrating me.” You explained, getting scared on how Kris looks at you with his menacing eyes.

 

“Damn it!” Kris let out a frustrated sigh as the same scene goes ona gain, he dragged you out of the shop leaving Suho, and push you inside the shotgun seat of the car.

 

 

 

What if I didn't let her go?

 

 

and now...

 

 

You were at the front porch of his apartment, waiting for Kris.. After a week you had the courage to make up things with him and just be happy together again...

 

Your nervousness rose up when you saw Kris' car parking.. You hurriedly went up to him and you were surprised to see him slightly drunk.. tipsy

 

“Kris...” you said with a hint of nervousness when you mentioned his name

 

Kris just wave of his hand off you when you're about to hold his arms and help him walk inside his apartment.. “Go away!” he said half sobber.

 

You followed him inside his apartment and you got the chance to faced him. You looked up at him and saw his threatening eyes.. 

You got scared, you felt different, this isn't the way it should be.. this isn't the way it is supposed to be. You looked down and said the words you're eager to say to Kris.

 

“Look Kris.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry if you always see Suho and I together, I was just helping him to win back my cousin Yura, I'm sorry if we had a lot of misunderstandings these past few weeks.. I am really sorry Kris, so sorry. I hope you would forgive me. I love you. I love you so so much..” Now that you finally said the things that has been bothering you, you went up to look at Kris just to see his bored and uninterested face. You felt your blood rushing through your body.

 

“Get off.” Kris said smugly and waved you off as he continues walking through the stairs..

 

You hurriedly ran up to him as both of you reached the top of the stairs.. 

 

“K-kris... Please forgive me..” You said pleadingly and almost crying.

 

Kris got annoyed, “I said get off!! I don't need you and your goddamn explanations!!!” He said shouting as he unconsciously pushed you which caused you fell and rolled down through the stairs and banged your head in the pillar of his apartment with a very large and strong impact... It stings.. your head stings...

 

and then everything went black.

 

 

Kris was stunned for a moment, horror and dither was plastered on his faced as he hurriedly ran down to you and brought you to the nearby hospital..

 

! What have I done?! Kris thought, as he was pacing down outside the emergency room waiting for the doctor to come out..

 

 

It took hours before the doctor went out, and the exactly same time Kris saw Suho and Yura running through him.

 

“What the hell did you do?!?” Suho shouted on Kris a went through him and gripped his Kris' collars tightly.

 

Kris just stared at Suho blankly..

 

Yura snapped the both of them and stop them on their commotion he pulled Suho away from Kris and made him calm down.

 

“So whose the family or relative of the patient?” The doctor interrupted

 

“I am her cousin.” Yura said

 

“So, Ms. Jung Min-ah really need to stay here for a few weeks, the left part of her skull was hit badly, we have to go through an another observation again.” The doctor explained. “So where is her parents? I need to talk to them with this kind of matter.”

 

“They're gone..” Yura said nonchalantly. 

 

“I'm sorry. So we'll just remind you after the observation, probably tomorrow. There will be no problem about the bills, it could be set after. I'll get going.” The doctor said and leave.”

 

 

Kris sat on the corner. , what have I done. He muttered

 

 

“I'm sorry Min-ah. I'm so so sorry.” He cried out as he rub his face full of tears fiercely.

 

“We have to go. We're going to Min-ah's house to get her things. Don't you dare leave.” Yura warned to Kris

 

 

Kris just stayed there waiting for good news about your recovery, tomorrow you're going through an under observation, Kris was praying to all the saints for you to survive.. Of course you will, God knows how much he loves you.

 

 

 

 

After almost three weeks..

 

 

“Please eat Min-ah so you can now take your medicines.” Kris said urging you to eat while holding a spoonful of soup.

 

You snap out on your own trance and stared at Kris blankly.. You rolled your eyes on him and stared at the television showing a daily life news.

 

“Come on Min, eat this now.” Kris didn't stop urging you to eat

 

You waved of his hands that made the soup fell on the hospital bed sheets and almost on your hospital cloth.

 

“What have you done?! Can't you see I don't want to eat?! I'll eat whenever I want! Get out!!” You shouted at him

 

But Kris didn't give up he's still pursuing you to eat so you can intake your medicines... For christssakes he is really worried about you and your health.

 

“Go away! Go away!” You shouted   “Yura!! Yura!! Suho!! Where are you?!” and as if on cue the door barged open and it showed up Yura and Suho.

 

“What did you do this time?!” Suho asked Kris almost shouting and then went to check on you.

 

“How are you Min-ah??” Yura and Suho asked worriedly

 

“I'm fine. Just.. I just want to get rid of that jerk.” You said while looking away from Kris' stare

 

 

Kris finally went out of your room feeling melancholic.. After all he realized all the stupid things that he did to you. What a jerk he is.

 

He is stupid.

 

Stupid for not realizing your worth is.

 

Stupid for not even listening to all the explanations that you did. 

 

Stupid for being ty as hell tard jerk to you.

 

He really is a jerk.

 

 

 

 

i was working with this draft since last year (lol) so yeah.. i now finally finished it, quite a cliffhanger i know