Shiver

Shiver

It is in the middle of the night and Teen Top's leader Bang Minsoo lies wide awake and stares at the ceiling. In the bed next to him, the emotional voice Daniel is already asleep.

Minsoo shifted his position so that he lies face to face with Niel. Their faces are close but for Minsoo there seem to be miles that separate them. He doesn't know if he'll ever be able to tell Niel what he really feels for him. For a while Minsoo is just lying there watching the vocalist and listening to his quite breathing.

Suddenly a strand of hair slips from behind Niel's ear right in his sleeping face. After a bit of hesitating Minsoo stretches out his arm and the strand back to its original place. This little touch causes a tickle in his fingertips and lets his whole body shiver.

Wait... has Niel just smiled? What is he dreaming about...?

 

Minsoo also smiles.

 

"I love you, Ahn Daniel!" he whispers.

"I love you too, Bang Minsoo!" Niel suddenly mumbles.

"You're awake?" Is Minsoo in a dream or is this really happening? Niel doesn't respond. Instead he moves closer to the rapper and wraps his arms around him.

Still smiling Minsoo hugs the younger boy tight and gives him a light kiss on the forehead.

Then a light snore comes from Niel.

"Good night!" Minsoo chuckles and finally falls asleep too, the vocalist still in his arms.