Final

Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“You should meet them” Yongguk glance at you with a smile, holding his cup of coffee in air “You will love them, there are nice and cool” he added before taking a sip on his half cold coffee, You smile in return “Maybe I will” you said “I’ll love to meet your new group of friends, where did you meet them again?” you asks “at the bar, Remember Himchan’s birthday? That’s the day I met them” He grins at you before he stood up from his seat “I’ll go first, you can take a cab to your office right? I promise Brandon to pick him” he said walking over your side and give you a kiss on head “Yes, don’t worry” you said to him “Good, see you later for dinner” he take his coat and file case “Yes, I will cook your favorite” you said   You watch him take his shoes and left your apartment, when you heard his car drove away you let a heavy breath and looks at dining table, his coffee is half way done while the plate you prepare for him is left untouched. You been in relationship with him for almost four years, you decided to move together at your second year, you know Yongguk very well he loves to make friends to others especially to those people who love music like him. That’s why he’s quite popular back in collage, you know his friends too. But you are more close to Himchan and Zelo his collage friends usually they’re spending their free time hanging out on your apartment, watching movies or play games and you will cook for them, but the last time you saw them at Himchan’s birthday, and that’s two months ago.   You’re not against on Yongguk making friends, but you feel a bit jealous when he spend his time with them more than you, that’s start when he meet his new group of friends.  He starts to forgot your dates before he was with his friends and he went home late night and bit drunk. Dinner together became rare, and Breakfast will last for only two minutes, and those changes scares you. But his words became meaningless every time he promise something.   You we’re cleaning your room when you saw a box of shoe on top shelf, tiptoeing you reach for it. It was a new pair of Jordan Shoes. “He already brought it?” you asks yourself as you walk to living room where you see him talking someone on his phone “Yongguk, you didn’t say that you already brought this shoes” you said, Yongguk look at you and said something at person he’s talking “Yeah, babe. I brought it last week with my friends” he said before he went back talking to whoever it is *But I thought you said you want to buy this with me?* you thought     “Let’s go watch movie later after work” you ask over your phone, you are having a little conversation with him during your break “There’s something I want to watch” you added, You heard him sighs before he spoke “I’m sorry babe, me and my friends decided to watch a movie later, sorry I forgot to tell you. But don’t worry I’ll make it up to you next time”
    You’re forcing yourself not to think negative thought, because you don’t want to have doubt Yongguk.         After your shift, you went to grocery to buy ingredients you need for dinner. When you come home you hurriedly begin to cook before Yongguk will come home, anticipated that after a long time you will have dinner with him again, You hope because he promise. When you’re done, you decided to take a shower and dress nicely, because you want to be beautiful for him, tonight.     Sitting on couch, you wait for Yongguk. Minutes passed but he’s still not showing up.  “A nap won’t hurt” You said and lean your head on side, closing your eyes.     Minutes passed and it became hours.  You didn’t notice that it’s already 10:45PM. You woke up from your slumber when you feel someone shaking your shoulder, calling your name softly. “Babe, wake up. What are you doing here sleeping?” Yongguk asks, you open your eyes to found him kneeling on floor next to coach “You’re here! Oh did I over slept? Since when you came?” you ask pushing yourself from couch “What time is it?” you asks looking at clock hanging on the wall “It’s almost eleven” you whisper dis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter