Final

A HOPE

 

Luhan 's narrative


Again, I woke up in the morning empty . Ambit was empty as usual . The rustle of the sea , there was no sound other than the sound of seagulls . I can already hear anything else remove . Because the sound of the sea and the birds , they comfort me . More ruin it .


I sat up in my bed . I was forced against the headboard . And I looked out of the window like I always do . Sea, was tapping into perspective . Waves were throwing in a nice way . As usual, my smile had been caused . Then I turned my head to the sky . I saw the dark clouds coming . So today, I'll not see you Sehun ...


I think about you every day . I lifted my head, staring at the sky every day . And there I see you. You see me, I know. But like death, because you will not see us entering the dark clouds Sehun ...

He had a after a traffic accident . My state to was upset . But it has been the bane of your death for me . Without you to desperation , stuck to a little hope . I'm helpless without you . I was hopeful . Maybe we could each get our ...

Since the accident , staying in a small cottage near the sea . Both quiet, and beautiful , and peaceful in . I did not go home with you stay . because I'd see you everywhere . This would cause me to go insane . but I think the Sehun is more here . I 'm impossible to forget ...

One elderly uncle staying in the hut . Is helping me a lot . But despite this helpless myself , I was feeling lonely . Because you lack Sehun. Sehun's absence in my heart, I feel more than me . But I 'm going to insist on a hope . The sky, lie to me , I hope that it will help me win my despair . But this does not happen. Impossible haunted . God, I know what I want so many great things . I miss him. I can not help it. Or let me feel it once in a while . Or take me with her . Please, God . Please ...

 

The authors expression

Luhan , think of all the things in the morning , think of what I wished language . And his eyes , stared into the sky separating the legs . stood like a log in his eye . And now, I did not try to move them . Because I could feel himself completely helpless . But if Sehun , he would give him full of hope and Luhan was helping . And it was not .

Luhan was about to cry . But he was holding . Because the cry , Sehun would bring him . He had come to realize it now .

The door clicked . Luhan knew who it was . Facing her old uncle was cute . Luhan ' sir ' he wanted to enter . Opened the door.

'' Good morning, Luhan . ''

'' Good morning. ''

Elderly uncle gave him one from cute smile . Luhan also gave to smile. Then uncle, Luhan sat on the edge of the bed and headed to . Ask questions Luhan looked at with the eyes .

'' If you want to ask something ? ''

'' You know my grandson , is not it ? ''

'' The black-haired , white-skinned, pink dress one? ''

'' Yeah, that''

'' It is not possible to forget . It is also very cute like you . ''

Ehehe '' '' elderly uncle smiled again .

'' Why? ''

'' I want to go out with you . Gonna introduce you to his best friend . ''

'' Is it me? ''

'' Yes . ''

'' But I -''

'' LUHAN HYUUUUNNGG  PLEEEAAASSSEEE ! !'' Uncle adorable grandkids suddenly just came through the door . Luhan and his uncle jumped over .

'' B-but ...''

'' Do not worry, he is a very good man . I know the state and was really upset . Into a paste with the back of my hand if you 'd laughed in one. ''

'' Hey, calm down. ''

'' Ihmm .. okay. Are you coming? ''

'' ... well ... ''

'' I do not accept no for an answer . ''

'' The weather was bad . ''

'' We will meet in the cafe . ''

'' So I'm coming. ''

Young girl joyfully Luhan hugged and kissed on the cheek . He ran out of the room . Luhan had stayed with his uncle only .

''Luhan I 'm prepared you . ''


                                                   **********

After 20 minutes had been prepared . Old uncle , who took me beside the wheelchair grandchildren . Grandson Luhan saw the chair and stood up and took the dominance .

'' Take care of yourself . ''

'' Do not worry, grandpa . '' Girl, gave a kiss to his grandfather . Then quickly came out with . Luhan did not want to get bored along the way . He wanted to chat .

'' Does your friend boy or a girl ? ''

'' Boy. ''

'' hhhhhmmmmmm ''

'' Look, like vocalizations . ''

'' Well, well . '' Had laughed lightly . Then continued.

'' University is not it? ''

'' Yes . Very good person. I do not want to lose one of the people . And I want to Montanist him . ''

'' Look how? Can you tell ? ''

'' Tall . With snow-white skin . Small eyes. Brown hair. I have in the neck . While a cold expression on his face so bloody hot . ''

And Luhan , reminiscent of one of Sehun . He was. Long, white, cold.

'' I was thoroughly intrigued . ''

'' We have not even come . ''

'' How quickly did it go? ''

'' You're not aware of anything if you talk with me hyung fghjkl ''

They stopped in front of a cafe . The girl opened the door . First Luhan pitched . After their entry . Luhan , a cafe with temperature , the new notice had been cold . Now was warming . The girl was riding the chair . Then stopped. I was looking for a friend . Luhan was playing with his fingers . And suddenly the girl was startled by the sound .

'' There he is! ''

Started riding again . But Luhan 's head was tilted . If I did not know why, but looked as if it would stand . And the girls stood in front of the table .

'' Sehunnieee ! ''

DANGER !

' Sehunnie? '

'' Yoona . How are you? ''

'' I'm fine . Look, it 's my hyung . Luhan hyung . Look . This is Sehun . ''

Luhan , slowly raised his head . He was faced with caring for him . He also confused as Luhan , staring sadly . Both had a lump formed in his throat and he did not go though .

''Luhan...'' he whispered . His eyes were filled . Luhan from the left eye, one tear was shed . Yoona also had understood everything . Because both of them told him everything .

'' I'm go-ing to the- to-toilet. '' Sehun the head, 'OK' shakes and Yoona left them .

Sehun, Luhan slowly approached. Then collapsed in the chair beside . Luhan was continuing to look . If Luhan did not look at him . Environment had a great silence . and broke the silence after 10 minutes of City .

''Luhan? ''

'' .... Hunnie ? '' ( Sniff)

'' .....''

'' You ... Do you live . ''

'' Yes . I live . ''

'' You're real , right? ''

'' Yes Luhan , reality. ''

'' But to me for you .... They said he died . '' ( sniff sniff sniff)

'' No ... It was a mistake . Because they mistakenly reported as dead that instant my heart stopped. then re- worked. Luhan you were not there when I woke up . ' Maybe it 's waiting for me at home ,' I thought , but ... I could not find you when I come home . I could not find it anywhere . ''

'' ( Sniff sniff) me to you ' died ' for they say he left the house . Because I see you everywhere . I was going to go crazy like . I moved to a cottage by the sea with . Yoona and grandparents are helping me a lot . But ... I think I'm load them with this leg . '' Luhan bowed his head . Sehun too. Luhan continued.

'' He was crippled after an accident . I could not walk at all . Thinking about you , I feel you working with no effort . I've always helpless . You always hope it tried to feel you . But it did not . I can not ... ''

Sehun is totally crying. Then his right hand, put Luhan 's leg .

'' Luhan you can beat this injury . ''

''Hunnie...''

'' I miss you, hyung . I do not intend to lose . ''

'' I'm Hunnie . I miss you a lot more . '' Sehun, Luhan was unable to stand and hugged . Sehun, gave him provision . Luhan now , lover's shoulder, crying. This time not from despair , crying from happiness . Because God gave him back Sehun . This was the first given him the greatest happiness .

''Sehun-ah, Do not leave me . ''

'' hyung, I love you . ''