2장

Things Don't Always Appear as They Seem [used to be Eternal Enemies]

The next day was the same. Your brothers called you asking for you to go down to the restaurant to help and you agreed, this time promising to not stop at any stores on the way. You put your Beats headphones on and pressed play on your iPhone. SHINee's JoJo started playing as you walked down the street.

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

The restaurant soon came into view after 10 minutes of walking. You waited patiently at the corner for the light to turn green so you can cross the street. But suddenly, someone tapped you on your shoulder and you turned around to see who it was. You couldn't believe your eyes.

Standing right there in front of you was no other than Hwang Minhyun, your crush since elementary school. He gave you a warm smile. "~~~~~ right? Annyeong! Chuseok chahl bo-nay-say-yo!"

You just stood there speechless. THE Hwang Minhyun was talking to you!!!! THE Hwang Minhyun whom you've liked since you were a little girl. THE Hwang Minhyun with the beautiful voice, lovely smile, and chic look.

"~~~~~?" You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Ah! Neh, Minhyun-ssi. Chuseok chahl bo-nay-say-yo!!"

He smiled and asked, "Why are you wandering around on the streets by yourself? Are you alone for Chuseok?"

"Ah, aniyo! I'm heading to my family's restaurant to help out right now!" you excitedly explained.

"Hmm, ok! Mind if I come along??" he gave you another one of his killer smiles.

There were millions of mini fireworks exploding inside of you.

"O-of course you can!" you mentally facepalmed yourself for stuttering.

Minhyun just laughed. "KAJA!"

You both crossed the street and entered the restaurant.

Changjo was the first to spot you. "~~~~~, pali!!!!!!" he called from the kitchen window.

"Neh!" you shouted back. You turned to Minhyun and apologized, "Mian Minhyun-ssi, but I need to go work now. Please sit anywhere you like!"

As you rushed to the kitchen to get the food orders, Minhyun sat down at a table by the window. After 5 minutes of sitting, Minhyun found himself sitting in front of a table filled with mini dishes of food. He smiled and picked up his pair of chopsticks.

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

As Minhyun was about to take out his wallet, you placed a hand on his right shoulder, "This meal's on the house" you said. Minhyun smiled gratefully and gave you a hug.

You froze.

After he let go of you, you awkwardly coughed. He shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

"~~~~~-ah! we're out of basil and parsley" Sungyeol yelled from the kitchen. "Ah neh! I'll go run and buy some from adjumma!!!" you replied and quickly sprinted out of the restaurant.

*That hug made everything soo awkward... OMG THANK YOU YEOLLIE OPPA!* you silently thought in your head.

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

At the grocery store, you picked up a few bundles of basil and parsley. After paying, you sprinted back with the plasatic bag swinging from your hand.

Soon, you saw the restaurant and you noticed two figures standing a couple feet away from the entrance. You looked closely and realized it was Minhyun and Aron.

Aron spotted you and pointed, then they started walking towards you. You walked towards them as well. When you were 2 steps away from them, you slipped on a puddle of water. *Aish, why do I have to slip in front of them!?!?!* You closed your eyes and waited for the ground to meet your back.

But things didn't happen the way you thought they would. Minhyun managed to grab your hand to stop you from falling, but he slipped on the same puddle and ended up falling on top of you.

You opened your eyes and they widened instantly. His lips were millimeters away from meeting yours. You tried pushing Minhyun off, but he wouldn't budge.

You looked into his eyes and noticed a sudden change in them. His eyes no longer looked sweet and innocent, instead, they were filled with lust.

*Oh no. Please don't let him do what I think he's going to do...* you thought.

But the gods probably dodn't hear you because the next moment, Minhyun kissed you.

*That was my first kiss* you thought. Minhyun started full-on making out with you but you didn't respond at all.

A tear silently escaped and rolled down your face. *My first kiss wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be in a church right after I exchange vows with my future husband.* (OMG YOU'RE SO PURE AND INNOCENT~)

Soon, Minhyun stopped and got off of you. "Nice, I knew your lips would taste so sweet."

*What did he jsut say!?!?!?!?!* You grew furious!!!

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!?!" you accidentally let a curse word slip.

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

Annyeong! The second chappie is finally up! WOOOW it's way longer too! 

Is it okay so far???? I think the action will start in the next chapter. And L.Joe will make his appearance in the next chappie as well!!! (I updated L,Joe's profile in the foreword so please go check it out!!!) :D :D :D

About the random basil and parsley part, I actually didn't know what to write there, but earlier, my dad suddenly yelled from the kitchen for me to grab some basil and parsley from our refrigerator in the garage. haha loool..!

Sorry if my grammar is a little bad. It's 2:17am over here so my brain isn't functioning as well. I'll fix it later cause I know how it feels when reading a story and the grammar is horrible and there's no way of changing it. Ick! *cringes*