Secret

Secret

"Oppa ! What do you want for lunch ?" you asked as you start to put on your apron . "Eun-ah ~~~ Let's go out today ,' he whispered as he back-hugged you . You started to blush and pushed him away . "Ah , wae geurae ~~ Don't sneak up on me like that ," you pouted . He just chuckled and carried you bridal style to your room . *He's acting so weird ... Oh well , he is a weird person after all , het* 

Not knowing what the occasion was , you just went casual . By the time you got ready , he was already waiting at the living room watching television . "Aigoo ~ Uri eunbyul neomu yeppo !" he pinched your cheeks . He held your hand and you guys were soon walking along the streets , hand in hand . "Let's grab ice cream !" he literally dragged you to the ice cream parlor . "Welcome to Sweet Love ! May I get your orders ?" a flower boy waiter greeted . No doubt was he cute , then , you looked around and noticed that all the waiters were flower boys . "Yeobo , yah , yeobo ! Where are you looking at ?" he was sulking . "Ah ? Ah , ani . I was just looking around . Anyways , I'll have the Chocolate Caramel , thank you ," you smiled . "What an excellent choice made by a beautiful lady like you . Please wait a moment . It'll be served soon ," the waiter winked and walked away . "Hmph ! Yah , eun , you shouldn't smile , he's falling for you ," N scolded . You laughed since it was cute . N has always been the type to be easily jealous . 

"Aigoo ~ Are you jealous ? I only have eyes for you oppa . Even if he asks me to be his , my heart is only for you . So , don't be jealous ara ?" you consoled him . He gave you his eye smile but it turned into a stare within a few seconds . The waiter from earlier came with your orders and gave yours first . "Chocolate Caramel for the beauty and Strawberry Cheesecake for the partner ," but the waiter's eyes were only on you . N coughed loudly which then caught his attention . "-clears throat- Enjoy your treat !" the waiter said before leaving . "Mmm ~ It's delicious !" N's back to being his cute self . You shook your head , chuckling . 

"Jagiya ! Let's go eat ! Baegopa ," N showed his puppy dog eyes . "But we just had ice cream ! You're weird , you know that ?" you pushed him lightly . "Yah , even if I'm weird , you still accepted me . Besides , I'm only weird to you . Mehrong !" he ran off to the near Korean BBQ restaurant . *Ah chinjja ~ How did I fall in love with such a pabo ?* you thought . "Yah ! Eun-ah ! Are you just going to stand there ? Ppali !" you ran to him out of embarrassment . The both of you then had lots of bulgogi and jajangmyun . "Eomeonim ! Muljuseyo !" N shouted since you were coughing badly . N gave you the water and pat your back lightly . "Aigoo ~ SUch a good boyfriend . How I wish my son-in-law would be like him ," one of the aunts thought aloud . You smiled , knowing that you were lucky to be having N as your boyfriend . "Gwenchana ?" N asked , worried . "Nae . Gomawo oppa ," you smiled at him . "Let's go to the theme park !" N dragged you out . 

N managed to wave a taxi over and you guys head off to Lotte World . It wasn't that far so the ride was short . "Uwaa ! It's been so long since we've been here . The first time we went , it was our first date ," you and N smiled at the memory . N won a huge teddy bear for you from an archery stall on your first date . You guys named it "Cha-yeoji" . "Kaja !" N pulled you to the roller coaster . "Err .. Oppa ? We just ate ," you reminded him . "Gwenchana , you won't barf ," N answered like it was nothing . You looked at him , dumbfounded . After riding three roller coaster rides , you were starting to feel nauseous . "Oppa , can we rest ? I'm dizzy ," you pouted . "Arasso , arasso jagiya ~" N sat you down on a bench and went off somewhere without telling . *Where is he off to ? Hmph* You sat there waiting , on the verge of falling asleep . 

After waiting like eternity , N finally came running with a bag in hand . "Jagiya ! Here you go . I know that you'll feel really weak when you're dizzy so I went to find the nearest pharmacy . Sorry it took so long , it was far . *sigh*" N said , gasping for air . You didn't expect him to go all the way to find a pharmacy just for one minor thing . You were touched . You stood up and hugged him , not forgetting to kiss him on the cheek . N was really shocked but then kissed you on the forehead . "Let's go on your favourite ride ," N interlock your fingers with his . You smiled and looked at him . It was already night when you finally got on your favourite ride . The air was cool and calm . You and N sat side by side admiring the view . Yes , your favourite ride was the Ferris Wheel . You've always liked to go on Ferris Wheel rides since you were a kid . You like to see the amazing view you can get from up top . N puts your head on his shoulder and puts his head on yours . You guys stayed that way all through the ride , not saying a word . Simple moments like this are N's and your favourite . "Eun-ah ~ Look at me ," N said softly . "Nae oppa ?" you looked at him . The moment you met eyes with him , he kissed you . It was soft , sweet kiss . The kind that tells you that the person you're with loves you a lot . N broke the kiss and looks at you eye to eye . "Eun-ah , gomawo ," he kissed your forehead . You were blushing like a tomato . You guys then decided to call it a day and head back home . 

"I'll bathe first !" you ran into the room . "Ah ~~~ Andwae ... You take a long time , I'll fall asleep by then ," N caught you just before you entered the bathroom . "Aniya ... I won't take a long time , I promise ," you gave him your puppy dog eyes . "Aish , don't give me those eyes . You know those are my weakness ... *sigh* Arasso , arasso . Don't take long ara !" N pushed you to the bathroom . After showering , you found a cute , sleeping N on the bed . *Hehehe , he's such an angel when he sleeps . Let's take a photo* You took your phone and laid down next to him , careful not to wake him up . You took a photo of the both of you but of course , with N sleeping .You woke him up after putting your phone away . "Oppa , ireona ~ Ppali , go and shower ," you shook him lightly . "And someone said she won't take a long time , hmph ," he rubbed his eyes . "Mianhae oppa , I just can't . Hehehe ," you stuck your tongue out . "Wait for oppa arasso ? Don't fall asleep , I wanna sleep with you ," he pinched your nose . While waiting , you switched on the tv . You browsed through channels to find nothing interesting . Just then , something caught you . It was a video of a couple on a Ferris Wheel , the couple just looked like you and N . They were wearing the exact same thing as you guys were as well . You were dumbstruck . "OPPA !!!!!!!" you shouted at the top of your lungs . "Mwoh ?! What happened ?! Are you okay ?!" N rushed out . "Mwoh-ya igae ?" you pointed to the screen . It was now showing the couple at the ice cream parlor . The exact ice cream parlor that you guys went to . "Ah ~ That .. Hahaha . Jajan ! Surprise jagiya !" N scratched the back of his neck . You started hitting his with a pillow . "Ah ! Ah ! Ja-jagiya , hold on . I'll explain ," you stopped and glared at him . "I just wanted to show the world how lucky I am to have such a beautiful , charming and kind girlfriend . I wanted the world to know that you're mine and I'm yours . That's all ," N your cheek softly . You were touched at what he said . He did all this just to show his love to you . "Gomawo oppa ~ Saranghae ," you tiptoed and kiss his cheeks . "Let's sleep . We have to wake up early for the next episode ," N said calmly . 

"WHAT NEXT EPISODE ?!" you literally shouted . "Jaljayo jagiya ~~ Sweet dreams . Saranghae ," N hugged your waist and closed his eyes . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hehehe , been two months since I've posted a oneshot . I'm back ! Comment , Subscribe and vote please ! Up to you :D Of course , silent readers are welcome too !  Hope you guys love it ^^ Saranghae yeoreobun !!!